You Might Like this PTC
50% ref earnings
Twickerz Review – Introduction:
Twickerz is paid to click website where members can earn a certain amount by clicking and visiting paid ads, completing ptsu offers, playing their game “twikgrid”, completing different offers and tasks, watching videos or earn commissions by referring others to the site. Twickerz is over 3 years old paying PTC however it will remain on our Legit list at least until their second revenue sharing site YouGetProfit turns 2 years old as well.
Positive Aspects -Things we do like about Twickerz.com:
Paying – Twickerz currently is paying. Payment are processed manually, within 7 business days of request. On the links below you can find payment proofs from other users:
Payment proofs on Twickerz forum
Twickerz Payment proofs page
Twickerz Payment proofs on eMoneyspace forum
Unlimited Referral Program – There is no limit to the number of people you can refer to the site and that is excellent opportunity for members who can build a big downline. You will earn referral click commissions, as well as purchase and upgrade commissions fro your referrals. When you have a big enough referrals base, your income will grow faster and your earning potential will be higher.
Free Worldwide Service – There are no restrictions, people from all countries can join the site, earn and request a payment. It is free to join, no need to buy membership in order to receive payment.
Various Earning Features – Although it started as a PTC program, Twickerz turned in more like GPT program. Currently they are offering a wide range of earning methods such as viewing ads, completing Tasks, completing Offers from few Offer Wall networks, PTSU offers, watching videos and playing the grid game.
Buxenger Supported Site – Buxenger is a free desktop software that helps you organize, monitor and view ads from your numerous PTC website accounts. With Buxenger you can view all your accounts statistics and overall summary in one screen, view ads from all accounts and also create new accounts on multiple websites at the same time.
Forum – They have a forum. In our opinion, a PTC site should have a forum. The forum is a place where members and staff can communicate with each other. Members can post their success stories or doubts, post payment proofs, share the experience that they had with the site, ask for support and stay informed about the recent changes made to the site. Usually, on the forum you can notice the first signs if something is wrong. If members complain about non-payments or payment delays, then most likely the site is experiencing problems.
Downsides – Things to Pay Attention to:
Takes Time to Earn a Decent Amount – The earnings are similar to Aurora sites which pays usually in fractions of a cent from $0.0001 to $0.005 and referral clicks even less. If you are clicking on your own, without referrals under you it may be hard to earn, however there is no direct referrals limit, you can refer new members to the site and boost your earnings.
A Bux site – Twickerz can be categorized as a Bux site. The “bux” model have been proven many times as unsustainable. Bux sites heavily relies on selling expensive upgrades or renting referrals to pay members, and usually they are displaying self sponsored ads with higher click rate, which on the long run can be bad if the site does not generate enough advertising income. Most bux sites will pay at their beginnings, but as the time pass, investors will start making profits, and the site could get into financial problems if the advertising income they’re generating isn’t enough. Typically, bux sites don’t make enough advertising revenue to cover the cost of the self sponsored ads (personal and referral click rates), which is why they tend to collapse. Be sure to test a new bux site and do your research if you plan to invest money.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Personal and Direct Referrals Click Rates:
You will earn from your referral clicks on extended, regular and sponsored advertisements. You have to click 4 ads today to earn click commissions from your referrals the following day.
- Paid to Signup Offers – You can earn up to few dollars by completing sign up offers.
- Offers & Tasks – There are 4 Offer Walls available: Matomy, SuperRewards, Virool videos and CrowdFlower tasks. You will earn TwickCoins by completing offers and tasks. 1 TwickCoin equals to $0.005.
- Prizes – TwickGrid – They have game called “TwickGrid” which you can play daily. All you need to do is to click anywhere in the grid and a site will appear, once the ad has been viewed, you will be given a notice if you win or you need to try your luck again. You will get credited as soon as you win and your winning prize will go directly to your account balance. You will be given a number of tries daily which will depend on your membership. Prize is up to $5.00.
- Points – You will receive a certain amount of points for different actions you make on the site. You will be able to convert these points to cash in your purchase balance. 5000 points equals to $1.00. You will earn:
10 points for every $1.00 deposit
10 points for every member registered under you
1 point for every Ad clicked
1 point for every PTSU completed
1 point for every Twickgrid Ad Clicked
- Cashout Options and Conditions – Payments are made through Paypal, Payza,
Perfect Money, EgoPay and SolidTrustPay. The minimum amount required for the first cash-out is $1.50 and this amount is increased to $3.00 for the 2nd, $5.00 for the 3rd, $7.00 for the 4th and $10.00 for the 5th and all future payout requests. Payments for free members are processed manually, within 7 business days.
- Inactive Accounts Suspension – Members must log in at least once every 30 days in order to stay active. Inactive members could have their accounts suspended and forfeit any account balance, referrals and advertising credits.
- Script: EvoltionScript
- Owner: Zigma network – “Marijoy” (Philippines)
- January 6, 2014 – Stepped cashout system introduced, new click rates implemented.
- March 1, 2013 – Minimum payout raised to $1.50 for all payment processors.
- June 29, 2012 – Review completed, site added to the Legit List.
Twickerz Review – Final Thoughts:
Twickerz is over 3 years old paid-to-click website that has proven to be a legitimate online earning opportunity. The site is paying its the members without delays or other major problems. Despite being placed on the Legit list, we would recommend to use this site as a free member. If you are considering to upgrade your account, be sure to test the site and see how it works for you. Twickerz is known for making changes from time to time to their membership details and prices. For now Twickerz will remain on our Legit list.