No DR limit
Ptcjunkie is an Aurora site which was paying its members to click and view advertisements, complete sign up offers, promote the site and to refer others. It appears that the site is no longer paying. The last payment was made on 22 March 2013. Therefore, we will not recommend this PTC anymore and PTCjunkie will be moved to the Not Recommended list.
Things we liked about Ptcjunkie.com when they were paying:
Paying site – Ptcjunkie is paying its members. You can request a payment upon reaching a minimum balance of $1.00. You payment will be sent within 1 – 14 days of request. Here you can old payment proofs from other users:
Ptcjunkie Payment Proofs Page
Unlimited Affiliate Program – There is no limit to the number of people you can refer to the site, which is excellent opportunity for members who can build a big downline. If you build an active downline, then you could earn nice extra pocket money with no hard additional effort. It is not required to click to earn from your downline.
Fixed Low Minimum Payout – $1.00 is the minimum amount to cashout and does not increase after each cashout. Great, this site does not have stepped cashout system or high minimum cashout requirements.
What we do not like about Ptcjunkie.com:
Long Payment Delays – The last payment was processed on 22 March 2013. Since then there are no new payments at their payment proofs section.
Takes Long Time to Reach Payout – Aurora sites pay usually in fractions of a cent from $0.0001 to $0.003 and referral clicks even less. For members without referrals, it may be hard to earn and it will take some time to earn sufficient amount to cashout.
No forum – Ptcjunkie does not have a forum. In our opinion, a PTC site should have a forum. The forum is a place for communication between members and staff. Members can share their experience on the forum, post their success stories, post payment proofs, get support and stay informed about the recent changes made to the site. Usually, on the forum you can notice the first signs if something is wrong. If members complain about non-payments or payment delays, then most likely the site is experiencing some kind of issues.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Number of Ads Daily: 26+/-
- Avg Daily Earning without referrals: $0.007 +/-
- Pay per Referral Click: 10% from the value of the ads.
- PTSU Offers – You can earn $0.10 by signing up on other sites.
- Traffic Exchange – The traffic exchange allows you to click for unique traffic rather than cash. When you click, you will receive a 5/4 ratio, meaning you will get 4 unique hits for every 5 links you click.
- Paid to Promote – Promote the site and get paid $0.0001 for each unique visitor that views your referral URL per 24 hours.
- Points – A point is a specific kind of balance on your account. You can earn points by viewing “points ads”. You can convert the points to advertising credits or cash.
- Contests – There is a monthly referral contest. Each month the top referring member will receive $5.00 cash. Also, there is a monthly click contest. Each month, the top 2 clickers will be awarded $0.50 cash. At the end of the month when the winners are credited, all clicks will be removed so every member starts with 0 clicks at the beginning of each month.
- Script: Aurora SDR3
- Owner: “Masterptc”
- May 12, 2013 – There are again long payment delays, site moved to Not Recommended list.
- February 1, 2013 – Moved to Test list.
- January 1, 2013 – Site moved to Suspect List due to long payment delays.
- August 14, 2012 – Review completed, site added to the Legit List.
Ptcjunkie is Aurora site that has been online since February, 2011. From what we can see, the site is no longer paying and due to this reason PTCJunkie will be moved to the Not Recommended list and will remain there until it start to pays again.