No DR limit
Update Sep 30, 2012: Few days after the limitation of their Paypal account, the owner of PTC Box has posted an update in the news section and it’s doesn’t look optimistic. He said: “With the huge volume which PtcBox has reached, it will not be possible to survive, even for a short time. If we can not get our account back, PtcBox will eventually turn into a “ghost” web site and it will be remembered as a scam.”
Paypal is still limited and Payza cashouts are disabled. Site stopped paying and the owner is encouraging everyone to open a dispute for purchases via Paypal. PTC Box will be moved to “Not Recommended” List.
(Old Review) – Things we liked at Ptcbox.com when they were online:
Instant Payments – Payments are send within seconds after request. No need to wait long time or to check your payment processor account everyday to see if you have received a payment.
Low Minimum Withdrawal – Minimum $1 for the first 3 payouts. After that you may request your payment once you reach $2.
Unlimited Affiliate Program -There is no limit to the number of people you can refer to the site. Which is excellent opportunity for big referrers and members who can build a large downline. If you refer a lot of members and build an active downline, you could earn nice extra income.
What we do not like about Ptcbox.com:
Not paying – Stopped paying long time ago. With both Payza and Paypal accounts limited, PTCBox can’t send nor receive money.
New Site – We do not recommend bying memberships on new sites. Many of them turn into a non-paying sites. Although this site is owned by the same person who owns MatrixMails, a ten years old and paying paid-to-read site, we still suggest to test the site before buying upgrades.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Number of Ads: 6+/-
- Avg Daily Earning without referrals: $0.03 +/-
- Pay per Referral Click – 10% from PTC Ads clicked.
- Zero Loss Guarantee – They guarantee that you will make more than your investment at the end of your membership period. If for any reason, your balance is lower than your investment fee, they will refund the difference between the invested amount and your balance back to your PtcBox account. Then you can transfer your money to your favourite payment processor such as Paypal or Payza.
- Script: Custom
- September 30, 2012 – Site moved from Test list to the Not Recommended list.
- September 26, 2012 – Paypal account limited.
- September 1, 2012 – Switched to a new model, in which there will be a guaranteed minimum number of daily PTC ads.
- June 21, 2012 – Review completed, site added to the Test List.
General Conclusion (Old Review):
At this point, the future of the site does not look bright at all. After the Paypal limitation, it will be hard for the site to recover. If you have invested and you haven’t reached return of investment, don’t hesitate to open a dispute before is too late. Most likely, PTC Box will turn into another ghost website (same as Matrixmails) and it will be remembered as a scam.