You Might Like this PTC
1000 DR limit
Update 17 Oct: We moved Premiumclix to the “Sites to Avoid” list. We have waited for the site to reorganize after the ownership changes, however the site became pretty much useless for most members. The new owner came up with new cashout rule. According to this rule, only few members can cashout: members will be paid 10% of the requested amount in cash, 90% of the amount will be transferred to purchase balance. $5 dollars is the minimum amount payable after the reduction of 90%. Which means you must have at least $50 in your account balance to be eligible for cashout. Then, you will receive only $5 in your payment processor account, and the remaining $45 in your Premiumclix purchase balance. Which is unacceptable for the majority of members, especially for standard members. The site already have a big debt owing to its members. Is this the right solution to clear the site’s debt? Certainly, it’s not. We are not going to recommend a site that does not pay its members what they have rightfully earned.
Update 30 Sep: Premiumclix has been sold. Paypal is enabled again, but now Payza is disabled. From what we can see, the new owner is Mauro Ruffino from Italy. Site will remain on the Suspect list until payments resume. We are waiting for a proper update from the new owner. What are his intentions with Premiumclix? Will they continue to pay as before? If so, which payment processors they will use? We’ll see what happens.
Premiumclix is a year and a half old paid to click site which was paying with no major problems until 20 September 2012, when their Paypal account was limited. Soon after that, their forum was removed without prior notice or any update. In situations like this, when their main payment processor account is limited, the administration of the site should be transparent and keep the members up to date, instead of keep them in the dark.
Things we liked at Premiumclix.com when they were paying:
Paying – Paying only small part of your earnings. 10% in your payment processor account, 90% back to the site. For most PTC users, this rule is absurd and ridicilous. The site takes back a huge percentage from the money that you have rightfully earned.
Good Affiliate Program – As a Standard Member, you can refer up to 1000 people to the site, which is excellent opportunity for members who can build a big downline.
Worldwide Service – No restrictions, people from all countries are allowed to join the site, earn and receive a payment. It is free to join, no need to buy membership in order to receive payment.
Points – You will receive a certain amount of points for different actions you make on the site. You will be able to convert these points to dollars in your purchase balance. Once you have gathered 1000 points you will be able to convert them for $1. You can upgrade using points as well. For upgrading you need 1000 points for every $1 value of the upgrade price.
What we do not like about PremiumClix.com:
Takes a Long Time to Reach Payout – Aurora sites pay usually in fractions of a cent from $0.0001 to $0.003 and referral clicks even less. For members without referrals, it may be hard to earn and it will take some time to earn sufficient amount to cashout.
Paypal Limited – Their Paypal account was limited. We have seen many times before that payment processor account limitation can cause a PTC program to collapse. This is a common issue for PTC sites. Most of the site funds (95%) are in Paypal, so the future of the site is in question. We suggest you to wait to see if they manage to resolve this issue. Do not rush with investments through Payza.
Update: Paypal is enabled again. Premiumclix has new owner and most likely they will use other Paypal account. Will update when we find out more.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Number of Ads: 15+/-
- Avg Daily Earning without referrals: $0.007 +/-
- Pay per Referral Click – 30% from PTC Ads clicked.
- PremiumGrid Prizes – They have game called “PremiumGrid” which you can play daily. Standard members get 10 chances to win. How to play the game? There is a picture on a grid and you have to click the square that has the prize. When you click on a square, a new window will open. You will be shown an advertiser site with 10 seconds timer. After the time passed, if you win, you will be shown a frame telling you how much you have won. You can win up to $5.
- Cashout options and conditions – All payments are made via Payza or PayPal account. You can request for payment once your account balance is $1. Payza is open for withdraws 2 times a week. Payza will be opened for withdraw on Mondays and Fridays and limited to a max of $10 at a time.
- Script: PTC Evolution
- October 17, 2012 – Premiumclix moved to “Sites to Avoid” list.
- September 30, 2012 – Site has been sold. Paypal is enabled.
- September 27, 2012 – Site moved to the Suspect List.
- September 26, 2012 – Forum removed without a prior notice or any update.
- September 20, 2012 – Paypal account limited. (source)
- August 22, 2012 – Direct referral limit for Standard Members changed from unlimited to 1000.
- June 26, 2012 – Review completed, site added to the Legit List.
Premiumclix has been online since 17 December 2010. In the past few weeks the site faced some major issues. First, their Paypal account was limited, then soon after that the forum was removed without any prior notice. Recently, the site has been sold and the forum is back. The new owner implemented cashout system in which only few members can cashout a small percentage of what they have earned. We find this rule to be unfair for most members and we do not recommend this site anymore.