Update March 19: Powerclick is down for over 2 weeks and there is new announcement regarding this issue since March 4th, when they sent their latest email update. This is quite a long time without a word from their administration so I have to assume that Powerclick is gone thus it will be moved to the Failed Sites list.
Update March 04: Powerclick has been down for maintenance for the last few days due to hacking issues. If you need to contact them, this is their facebook page . This is the latest message posted by the owner of their facebook page:
“We are taking our time to do this right, and we will take as long as it takes. We are building stronger fraud and hack filters so that we don’t have to do this twice.”
Below you can read their latest 2 email announcements regarding the current situation:
“Fellow Powerclickers! Just a quick note to let you know that we took the site down for maintenance, upgrades and anti-hack provisions last night. I understand this is frustrating but, trust me, VERY necessary. We will come back stronger and better than before. I thank all of your for your patience as we are working through the remaining issues and upgrades as fast as possible.
“Fellow Powerclickers! As some of you already know, Powerclick (in the midst of installing new fraud filters) was victim of a hack earlier today. The hack inserted two $40 per click ads, which are NOT valid ads as you can imagine. Many of you immediately submitted a cashout request as a result. We are obviously not going to pay out those requests, so they have been rejected. All ads have been paused until further notice and until this issue is resolved.
Thank you for your understanding,
Things we initially liked about Powerclick.co:
Daily Payments – Payments to members are processed daily, within a few hours after being requested (as per their FAQ).
Affiliate System – You can refer up to 500 new members to Powerclick. It’s not unlimited referral system, however 500 direct referrals is a solid referral base that will help you to increase your daily earnings.
Forum – They have a forum. In our opinion, a PTC site should have a forum. The forum is a place where members and staff can communicate with each other. Members can post their success stories or doubts, post payment proofs, share the experience that they had with the site, ask for support and stay informed about the recent changes made to the site. Usually, on the forum you can notice the first signs if something is wrong. If members complain about non-payments or payment delays, then most likely the site is experiencing problems.
Downsides – Things to pay attention to:
Site gone? – Powerclick is down and there is no any notification or update from the owner since the last email update stating that they are working on resolving the hacking issue. They could at least send another email update to let their members know what is going on with the site. It has been 2 weeks since their latest update. A serious PTC site should not keep their members into the dark for such a long time.
New Program – From our experience, many new PTC sites fail to stand the test of time. Since we can’t predict which sites could possibly turn into long lasting successful programs, we do not recommend buying memberships and investing in new sites (under a year old). We think it would be better to wait some time until a new site proves to be stable and credible, rather than investing in the early phase and risk to lose your investment if the site stops paying. Powerclick does not sell any paid memberships in the current beta mode, but it is expected to introduce membership upgrades after January 15, 2014.
Low Click Rates – The click rates are similar to Aurora sites. Powerclick pays in fractions of a cent per viewed ad, from $0.0003 to $0.0005 for each viewed advertisement and for referral clicks even less (20% from ads value). For members without referrals it may be hard to earn and it will take time to reach the minimum payout thresholds. According to the Admin, the click rates will be increased after the full launch on January 15, 2014.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Earnings per referral click – 20% from ads value
You must view at least 4 advertisements each day to continue to earn from your referrals the next day.
- PowerGrid – There is a grid game which you can play daily. All you need to do is to click anywhere in the grid and an ad will appear, once the ad has been viewed (15 seconds timer), you will be given a notice if you have won or you need to try your luck again. You will get credited as soon as you win and your winning prize will go directly to your account balance. You will be given a number of tries daily which will depend on your membership. Standard members get 500 chances per day. Prize is up to $5.00.
- Cashout Options and Conditions – Payments are made through PayPal. The minimum amount required for the first cashout is $2.00 and $5.00 for all next payout request. Payments to members are processed daily. The withdrawal time frame for free members is 7 days.
- Script: PTC Evolution
- Owners: Dom Einhorn, Maximum Harvest LLC (USA)
- March 19, 2014 – Site is down for over 2 weeks and there is no any announcement. Moved to the Failed Sites list.
- March 04, 2014 – Site is down for maintenance due to hacking issues.
- January 27, 2014 – SolidTrustPay has been removed as a payment option.
- December 19, 2013 – Review published, site added to the New Sites List.
Powerclick Review – Bottom Line:
Powerclick.co is/was an incentive driven video network that focus exclusively on video content. Powerclick is owned by Maximum Harvest LLC, an USA based digital online marketing agency. As a new and unproven online earning opportunity, Powerclick was placed on our New Sites list. But it has been down for maintenance since March 4th and there is no any new announcement regarding the current situation. I have to assume that Powerclick is gone therefore it has been moved to the Failed sites list.