You Might Like this PTC
30% ref earnings
Update February 05: Even though the cash out limit officially has been removed, still there are cash out issues at Nerdbux. Payments are occasionally enabled. Most of the time people are still getting the message “We’ve reached the daily payout limit, please try again tomorrow.” Nerdbux will remain on the Watch list until these issues are resolved.
Update February 01: As a precaution, we are moving Nerdbux from the New Sites list to the Watch list. The daily cash out limit is still in place, 12 days after the changes. As per the rules of the Watch list, any site that implements daily cash out limit will be moved on the Watch list.
Update January 21: Right now there is Daily Cashout limit on Nerdbux. More or less, members have only few minutes per day to request a cashout, just after server reset time. On the other hand, we have a rule on our website: “If a site implement Daily Cashout limit, then it will be moved to the Watch List.“. However, one of their admins said the Daily Cashout Limit is there temporary and will be removed as soon as they resolve the issues with accounts suspected of cheating. I would wait a week or so before making status changes here. Hopefully the limit will be removed in a timely manner, otherwise I have no other option but to move the site to the Watch list.
NerdBux Review – Description:
Nerdbux is a new Paid to Click program, launched on 28 June 2013. Nerdbux is owned by an internet advertising company TimTech LLC from the USA. They also own few traffic exchange sites, list builders and other advertising programs. NerdBux is their first PTC site. As a free member of Nerdbux, you can earn certain amount of money by viewing advertisements, completing micro jobs, completing offers or playing the grid game. In addition, there is a referral program which allows users to recruit new members to the site and to earn commissions from their referrals activity. Initially Nerdbux was placed on the New Sites list, and later moved to the Watch list due to cash out issues.
Things we do like about Nerdbux.com:
Paying – Nerdbux is paying (Daily payout limit in place) and payment proofs can be found over the web. We were also paid few times:
Fixed Minimum Payout – You can request payment as soon as you reach at least $4.00 in your account balance. The minimum payout is fixed and does not increase after each cash out, which is great, there is no stepped cash out system or high minimum payout requirements.
Free Worldwide service – There are no registration restrictions, people from all over the world can join as a member for free. Users can make money without having to invest any money upfront.
Forum – They have a forum. In our opinion, a PTC site should have a forum. The forum is a place where members and staff can communicate with each other. Members can post their success stories or doubts, post payment proofs, share the experience that they had with the site, ask for support and stay informed about the recent changes made to the site. Usually, on the forum you can notice the first signs if something is wrong. If members complain about non-payments or payment delays, then most likely the site is experiencing problems.
Downsides – Things to Pay Attention to:
Daily Payout Limit – The Nerdbux administration said that the payout limit has been removed, however still there are cash out issues at Nerdbux. Payments are occasionally enabled. Most of the time people are still getting the message “We’ve reached the daily payout limit, please try again tomorrow.” The daily payout limit was implemented on January 20, and apparently is not removed yet. The amount is not specified and vary from day to day. If the limit for the day have been reached, you will not be able to request payout for that day and you will have to try the next day.
Non Responsive Support – It appears that many support tickets regarding payout issues are closed without replying, as reported on their forum and other places over the web. For instance, some members had their payment requests returned in account balance, supposedly due to script error, but there is no announcement regarding this on their forum and moreover tickets opened for this issue are being closed without replying to members concerns. No wonder there is mostly negative feedback about Nerdbux lately.
New Program – Generally, we do not recommend buying memberships on new sites (under a year old). From our experience, many new programs fail to stand the test of time and turns into a non-paying programs after a while. Since we can’t predict which sites could possibly turn into long lasting successful programs, we do not recommend buying memberships and investing in new sites (under a year old). In our opinion, it would be better to wait some time until the site proves to be stable and sustainable, rather than invest in the early phase and risk to lose your investment if the site stops paying. However, the choice is yours and it is up to you to make your own decisions. But be sure to test a new site if you plan to invest. It is best to do your research to make sure it is a legitimate opportunity. Also you should be aware that new sites are notorious for making changes to their membership details, personal and referrals click rate, changes to the payout policy etc. If you decide to invest in a new PTC, never invest more than you can afford to lose. So decide carefully.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Earnings per referral click – 30% from ad value
You must view at least 4 advertisements each day to continue to earn from your referrals the next day.
- Micro Jobs – You can earn from $0.05 to $0.50 by completing Micro Jobs (PTSU Offers). If you have followed the instructions and completed the offer successfully, the advertiser will approve the offer then the money will be automatically credited to your account. If you have 2 or more denied offers, you will not be able to complete any other Micro Jobs.
- Offer Walls and Nerdbucks – Nerdbucks are virtual currency which can be earned by completing offers from few offer wall networks (currently Matomy, Trial Pay and Super Rewards). When you reach 1,000 NerdBucks you can convert them to cash. There is a 30 day waiting period before you’ll be able to cash out Nerdbucks.
- Prizes – Nerdgrid – They have game called “NerdGrid” which you can play daily. All you need to do is to click anywhere in the grid and an ad will appear, once the ad has been viewed (5 seconds timer), you will be given a notice if you have won or you need to try your luck again. You will get credited as soon as you win and your winning prize will go directly to your account balance. You will be given a number of tries daily which will depend on your membership. Standard members get 25 chances per day. Prize is up to $2.00.
- Cashout Options and Conditions – Payments are processed through PayPal. Payza has been added back but this option is enabled from time to time. The minimum amount required for cashout is fixed at $4.00 and it does not increase after each payout request. For Paypal withdrawals there is a 2% withdrawal fee. Paypal will not charge you a transfer fee. The withdrawal time frame for free members is 10 days. $50 is the maximum you can withdraw per cash out request.
- Script: PTC Evolution
- Owner: TimTech LLC (USA)
- February 02, 2014 – Daily cashout limit has been removed.
- February 01, 2014 – Moved to the Watch list due to cash out issues.
- January 20, 2014 – Changes implemented at Nerdbux:
- Reduced the max number of Rented Referrals for upgraded members to 2,000
- Reduced the max number of Direct Referrals for upgraded members to 200
- Reduced the max number of Direct Referrals for free members to 100
- Reduced the amount free members earn per referral click to 30%
- Added a cap to the amount of money the membership can withdraw a day
- Time period between renting referrals for all membership levels is now 7 days
- Time period between cashout for upgraded members is now 5 days
- Time period between cashout for free members is now 10 days
- January 6, 2014 – Payza is available again.
- December 4, 2013 – Payza removed because Payza is no longer accessible to members in the USA.
- August 8, 2013 – Trial Pay Offer wall added.
- August 2, 2013 – Offer Walls added and Nerdbucks introduced.
- July 30, 2013 – Payout policy update – from now on payments will be processed instantly.
- July 17, 2013 – Micro Jobs (PTSU offers) added.
- July 8, 2013 – Review published, site added to the Test List.
NerdBux Review – Bottom Line:
Nerdbux is a PTC by the Timtech, a company with previous experience in online marketing and advertising. Lately there has been a lot of changes to the program. Even though the Nerdbux administration announced that the daily payout limit has been removed, the vast majority of members are still getting the message “We’ve reached the daily payout limit, please try again tomorrow.” when trying to cash out. Payouts at the moment are processed manually and on average around 50 members are getting paid daily. Apparently Nerdbux is experiencing cash flow issues. I would advise against making any investments (upgrades, rentals) at the moment. Nerdbux will remain on the Watch list until these issues are resolved and until we see some improvements there.