Excellent PTC Site
No DR limit
50% ref earnings
NerdBux Review – Description:
Nerdbux is a new Paid to Click program, launched on 28 June 2013. Nerdbux is owned by an internet advertising company TimTech LLC from the USA. They also own few well reputed and established traffic exchange programs, list builders and other advertising programs. NerdBux is their first PTC site. As a free member of Nerdbux, you can earn certain amount of money by viewing advertisements, completing micro jobs, completing offers or playing the grid game. In addition, there is a referral program which allows users to recruit new members to the site and to earn commissions from their referrals activity. As a new PTC program, Nerdbux will be placed on our New Sites list for a test period of at least a year.
Things we do like about Nerdbux.com:
Paying – Nerdbux is paying its members and payment proofs can be found on their website and other places on the net. We were also paid:
Instant Payments – Payments to members are processed instantly after being requested. A payout policy that users prefer the most, no more waiting for days to receive your payment.
Fixed Minimum Payout – You can request payment as soon as you reach at least $4.00 in your account balance. The minimum payout is fixed and does not increase after each cash out, which is great, there is no stepped cash out system or high minimum payout requirements.
Unlimited Affiliate Program – There is no limit to the number of individuals that you can refer to the site, and this is a good opportunity for those who will manage to refer a lot of users. For every member you refer, you will earn 50% of their earnings. When you have a big enough referrals base participating at Nerdbux, your income will grow faster and your earning potential will be certainly higher.
Free Worldwide service – There are no registration restrictions, people from all over the world can join as a member for free. Users can make money without having to invest any money upfront.
Forum – They have a forum. In our opinion, a PTC site should have a forum. The forum is a place where members and staff can communicate with each other. Members can post their success stories or doubts, post payment proofs, share the experience that they had with the site, ask for support and stay informed about the recent changes made to the site. Usually, on the forum you can notice the first signs if something is wrong. If members complain about non-payments or payment delays, then most likely the site is experiencing problems.
Cons – What we do not like about Nerdbux.com:
New Program – As usual, we do not recommend buying memberships on new sites (under a year old). Why? Well, most new PTC sites turn into a non-paying programs. In our opinion, it would be better to wait some time until the site proves that it is stable and credible, rather than invest in the early phase and risk to lose your investment if the site stops paying. Be sure to test a new site if you plan to invest. It is best to do your research to make sure it is a legitimate opportunity.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Number of Ads: 25+/-
- Average Daily Earnings without referrals: $0.025 +/-
- Earnings per referral click – 50% from click value
You must view at least 4 advertisements each day to continue to earn from your referrals the next day.
- Micro Jobs – You can earn from $0.05 to $0.50 by completing Micro Jobs (PTSU Offers). If you have followed the instructions and completed the offer successfully, the advertiser will approve the offer then the money will be automatically credited to your account. If you have 2 or more denied offers, you will not be able to complete any other Micro Jobs.
- Offer Walls and Nerdbucks – Nerdbucks are virtual currency which can be earned by completing offers from few offer wall networks (currently Matomy, Trial Pay and Super Rewards). When you reach 1,000 NerdBucks you can convert them to cash. There is a 30 day waiting period before you’ll be able to cash out Nerdbucks.
- Referral contest – They have a weekly referral contest. The person who refers the most new members every week will win the first prize ($25). There will be 50 winners each sharing the total prize fund of $50. All cash prizes will automatically be paid to the winners account balances when the contest ends.
- Prizes – Nerdgrid – They have game called “NerdGrid” which you can play daily. All you need to do is to click anywhere in the grid and an ad will appear, once the ad has been viewed (5 seconds timer), you will be given a notice if you have won or you need to try your luck again. You will get credited as soon as you win and your winning prize will go directly to your account balance. You will be given a number of tries daily which will depend on your membership. Standard members get 25 chances per day. Prize is up to $2.00.
- Cashout Options and Conditions – Payments are made through PayPal. The minimum amount required for cashout is fixed at $4.00 and it does not increase after each payout request. Payments to members are processed instantly. There is a 2% withdrawal fee. Paypal will not charge you a transfer fee.
- Script: PTC Evolution
- Owner: TimTech LLC (USA)
- December 4, 2013 – Payza removed because Payza is no longer accessible to members in the USA.
- August 8, 2013 – Trial Pay Offer wall added.
- August 2, 2013 – Offer Walls added and Nerdbucks introduced.
- July 30, 2013 – Payout policy update – from now on payments will be processed instantly.
- July 17, 2013 – Micro Jobs (PTSU offers) added.
- July 8, 2013 – Review published, site added to the Test List.
NerdBux Review – Bottom Line:
Nerdbux is a PTC by the Timtech, an established company with a lot of experience in online marketing and advertising. Nerdbux currently is paying and proofs can be found over the web. There is unlimited referral system in place with a solid percentage earnings of the click value, which makes the site attractive for members and promoters. The Nerdbux team appears to be very friendly and active on the forums. Although their upgrade fees are reasonable, I would recommend to join the site as a free member and see how it works out for you. If you are considering to upgrade, be sure to test the site, do your research and make sure it is a reliable opportunity before buying membership.