Update: Hangarads is no longer online. The site is gone and will be remembered as a scam. Prior to the closure Hangarads stopped paying. There were no any payments for months. Also the forum was removed to avoid complaints and negative feedback. At that time Hangarads was moved to the Not Recommended list and now we are moving them to the Failed sites list since the site closed without paying what they owe to members.
Reasons why Hangarads was moved to the Failed list:
Site Gone – Hangarads closed down the unpopular way – admin running away without clearing the debt to members.
Payout issues – Prior to the closure, the site stopped paying. There were no any payments for months. There were long payment delays at Hangarads, regularly. They used to send few payouts in a time frame of 2 or more months, until the moment they stopped paying completely.
Forum removed – Their forum was removed without prior notice. Looks like it was done to avoid complaints about payout issues.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Number of Ads:
56+/- Paid to click ads
16+/- Paid to read ads
- Avg Daily Earning without referrals: $0.008 +/-
- Pay per Referral Click: 10%
- PTSU Offers: You can earn by signing up on other sites.
- Traffic Exchange Program – The traffic exchange allows you to click for unique traffic rather than cash. When you click, you will receive a 4/5 ratio, meaning you will get 4 traffic exchange credits for every 5 ads you click.
- Paid to Promote – Promote the site and get paid $0.0001 for each unique visitor that views your referral URL per 24 hours.
- Inactive Accounts Suspension: If your account has been inactive for more than 90 days, your earnings will be cleared. To keep You account active, simply login to HangarAds.com once per 90 day period.
- Script: Aurora SDR-3 Script
- 2014 – Moved to the Failed List.
- September 7, 2012 – Moved to the Watch List.
- July 28, 2012 – Review completed, site added to the Test List.
HangarAds is no longer online. It will be remembered as poorly managed site that constantly was experiencing payout issues. A the end, they ended up as scam, closing down without paying members balances.