You Might Like this PTC
10% ref earnings
Update May 16 2015: Payeer has been removed as payment processor after the GPTPlanet’s Payeer account got hacked.
GPTPlanet Review – Description:
GPTPlanet is PTC program which is running on EvolutionScript script and it is owned and managed by the same owner of Scarlet-Clicks. GPTPlanet initially started as Aurora site, but later they switched to the EvolutionScript script and introduced some features from the Bux model, such as rented referrals and expensive upgrades. GPT PLanet offers you opportunity to earn extra money by viewing advertisements, completing signup offers or by referring others in your downline and earn a percentage of their earnings. GPT Planet has been online for since October 2010 and so far the site is doing well, paying on time and have no other major problems. We have moved GPT Planet from the Legit list to our Established PTC Sites list.
Things we do like about GPTPlanet.com:
Long-Standing Site – GPTPlanet has passed the test of time – the site has been online and paying for over 4 years. Most PTC sites do not last for a period as long as that. For a PTC site, it is very important how long it has been online and paying. Many sites will pay at the beginning, then stop to pay after the first few months. Apparently, GPTPlanet is well managed and established PTC site.
Paying – GPT Planet is paying as per their Terms, within 7 days of request. We tested the site and we were paid few times as well:
Unlimited Affiliate Program – There is no limit to the number of new members you can refer to the site, which is excellent opportunity for members who are able to build a big downline. If you manage to do so, then you can earn residual income from home without hard additional effort.
Low Minimum Cashout – After switching to PTC Evolution script, GPT Planet introduced stepped cashout system. The minimum for the first payout is set at $1.00. For the second and all future requests, you will need at least $2.00 in your account balance.
Worldwide Service – There are no restrictions, people from all over the world are allowed to join the site and earn with it. No need to buy membership in order to receive payment.
Buxenger Supported Site – Buxenger is a free desktop software that helps you organize, monitor and view ads from your numerous PTC website accounts. With Buxenger you can view all your accounts statistics and overall summary in one screen, view ads from all accounts and also create new accounts on multiple websites at the same time.
Forum – They have a forum. In our opinion, a PTC site should have a forum. The forum is a place where members and staff can communicate with each other. Members can post their success stories or doubts, post payment proofs, share the experience that they had with the site, ask for support and stay informed about the recent changes made to the site. Usually, on the forum you can notice the first signs if something is wrong. If members complain about non-payments or payment delays, then most likely the site is experiencing problems.
Downsides – Things to Pay Attention to:
Self-Sponsored Ads – Most of the ads are sponsored by the admin, not by actual advertisers. The self-sponsored ads are placed there by the admin, they are not from external advertisers that purchased advertising at the site, just the admin is promoting his affiliate links for other sites/products/services. In our opinion, the concept of self-sponsoring is bad because the site depends on outside sales/conversions to earn commissions in order to pay members for viewing these ads. It’s dangerous and risky when new sales/conversions are not generated, that means there won’t be any money to pay you for viewing these ads, unless the site have proper budget for self-sponsored ads or other solid income streams. As it happens, PTC sites usually don’t make enough sales to cover the expenses for showing these self-sponsored ad and that may possibly lead to cash flow issues.
Slow Earner – For free members that are clicking solely on their own without referrals, GPTPlanet may be a slow earner, since most of the ads available for free members are worth $0.001 or $0.002 per click. Sometimes you may get $0.005 and $0.01 ads. For members without referrals, it may be hard to earn and it will take some time to earn sufficient amount to cashout.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Pays per Referral Click: 10% of ads value
You must click at least 4 ads each day to earn from your referrals the day after
- PTSU Offers: You can earn $0.05 – $0.10 per completed Sign Up Offers.
- Prizes – GPTGrid – They have game called “GPTGrid” which you can play daily. All you need to do is to click anywhere in the grid and a site will appear, once the ad has been viewed, you will be given a notice if you win or you need to try your luck again. You will get credited as soon as you win and your winning prize will go directly to your account balance. You will be given a number of tries daily which will depend on your membership. Free members get 20 chances daily. Prize is up to $1.00.
- Cashout Options & Conditions – $1.00 is the minimum payout for the first request and $2.00 is the minimum for the second and all next requests. Your payment will be processed and issued within 7 days. You can only request one payment at a time. You can be paid via Payza and Paypal. Free members can request payout every 7 days. The maximum cashout limit per single request is $50.
- Inactive Accounts Suspension: If your account has been inactive for more than 60 days, your earnings will be cleared.
- Script: EvolutionScript
- Owner: Dimitrios Kornelatos – “Kordim” (Greece) – Same owner of Scarlet-Clicks
- May 11, 2015 – Payeer has been removed.
- April 22, 2015 – GPTGrid added as new earning feature.
- March 31, 2014 – Payeer added as a payment processor.
- June 14, 2013 – Payout waiting time increased to up to 7 days.
- December 13, 2012 – Site switched script from Aurora to EvolutionScript. Stepped cashout system introduced. PTP and Traffic Exchange program removed.
- October 14, 2012 – Site moved to the Established List.
- July 7, 2012 – Review completed, site added to the Legit List.
GPTPlanet Review – Summary:
GPT Planet has been online and paying over 4 years. Using this site, you can earn additional income, but take note GPTPlanet is not get rich quick scheme, however it is possible to earn decent income if you build your downline by referring a lot of new active members. In our opinion, GPTPLanet is a safe site to use and earn extra money online. It is owned and managed by the same owner of Scarlet-Clicks, a 6 years old and paying site, placed on our Established List as well.