Below you can find our list of Established Paid to Click sites. The PTC sites listed here have proved to be stable and reliable, programs which are online for over 2 years and currently are paying without serious issues. To get the established badge, a site must fulfill the following criteria:
- Must be online and paying continuously for at least 2 years
- Paying on time, according to their Terms of Service
- Should offer a solid earning potential or various earning features through which users can actually earn in a reasonable time
- Need to have a stable business plan, without back and forth changes
- The forum (if the site does have one) must be well maintained and the owner/manager/moderators must be active and provide support on the forum. Sites with “ghost” forums will not be eligible for the Established list.
- Customer support must be responsive. Sites that doesn’t respond to support tickets in timely manner will not be eligible for the Established list.
- Need to have a solid members base (e.g. No small sites with 1000-2000 members only)
- The owner/manager of the site must not be involved into previous scam sites
- There are no other major issues
As you can see, this list will be small, because only those long-standing and genuine Paid to Click programs will be listed here. Please note, if a site is listed here on this list that does not necessarily means it is a “goldmine”. Nor it means a great earning potential or good rented referrals averages. We don’t rate sites based on RR performance. Being placed on this list simply indicates the site is doing well for over 2 years, pays on time and there are no other issues.
Hover over the info button to see some basic info about the PTC program. For additional information, click on the site logo or the sitename link and read the full review.
A site may be removed or not accepted on the Established list if:
- Stops paying
- There are long payment delays
- The site is paying selectively
- The site is resetting balances/referrals
- A connection with other scam site has been revealed
- Low ads count
- The support service is unresponsive, the site doesn't respond to support tickets
- The forum is poorly managed, the admin/moderators are inactive and doesn't respond to members questions and concerns
- Site is encouraging members to break other websites terms (e.g click fraud)
- Big and abrupt changes in the site business model which will result in significantly lower earnings
- The forum has been removed without prior notice or without a valid reason while the site is experiencing some major issues
- Received too many legitimate complaints