Recommended for you
25% ref earnings
Update 30 October: Things at Clixzor didn’t improve at all since our last update, therefore we are moving Clixzor to the Sites to Avoid list. Clixzor stopped paying through other payment processors as well, besides Paypal and Payza. The last payments were sent on 23 October. There are no new payouts since then. The forum is currently unavailable and most likely intentionally removed. We would recommend to keep away from Clixzor.
Update 22 October: There are payment issues at Clixzor. Members reported on the forum that payouts are marked sent but not received in their Paypal and Payza accounts. Apparently, Clixzor’s Paypal and Payza account have been limited, as seen on this personal message sent from the Admin to a member. Also there are complaints on the forum regarding pending payout requests. The Admin appears to be inactive since the last update a couple of days ago. There is no update from him about the current situation at Clixzor. Until they post a official update, if any, Clixzor will be moved to the Suspect List. Anyway, if the current situation do not improve in a reasonable time, their status here will be downgraded further.
Things we initially liked about Clixzor.com:
Daily Payments – Payments were processed daily. Not instant, but close enough. It will make no big difference if you receive your payout after few hours of request.
Low Minimum for the First Payout Request – The minimum amount to request payout was $2.00 accumulated in your account balance.
Fair Affiliate System – You can refer up to 100 new members to Clixzor. It’s not unlimited, but in our opinion, 100 direct referrals is a solid referral base that will help you to increase your daily earnings.
Free Worldwide service – There are no registration restrictions, people from all over the world can join as a member for free. Users can make money without having to invest any money to get started.
Things we do not like about Clixzor.com:
Payment Issues; Stopped Paying – Initially, Paypal and Payza payout requests were marked sent but not received. Moreover, there were pending Paypal and Payza payouts. At that time the site was paying through Solid Trust Pay and Perfect Money, but since October 23 they stopped paying via all payment processors.
Paypal Limited – Their Paypal account has been limited. We have seen many times before that limitation of payment processor account can cause a PTC program to collapse. This is a common issue for New PTC sites. We strongly advise to wait and see if they manage to resolve this issue. Do not rush with investments through other payment processors.
New & Unproven Program – As usual, we do not recommend buying memberships on new sites (under a year old). Why? Well, most new PTC sites turn into a non-paying programs. In our opinion, it would be better to wait some time until the site proves that it is stable and credible, rather than invest in the early phase and risk to lose your investment if the site stops paying. Be sure to test a new site if you plan to invest. It is best to do your research to make sure it is a legitimate opportunity.
Self-sponsored Ads – Currently they are displaying a lot of self-sponsored ads. Which means the admin is paying for these ads, not advertisers. Which can be bad on the long run if the site does not generate enough advertising income. However, I think this is for promotional purposes only and I expect a drop in the number of the self-sponsored ads as soon as they attract actual advertisers. There may be even changes to the click rate, which is usual for new programs.
Must click banner ads to earn from referrals – They are forcing members to click banner ads in order to earn from referrals. Users will not get paid for clicking banner ads.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Number of Ads: 50+/-
- Average Daily Earnings without referrals: $0.044 +/-
- Earnings per referral click – 25% of click value (MICRO, MINI and FIXED ads only), 5% Ad Purchase commission. You must view at least 4 advertisements and click 2 banner ads each day to continue to earn from your referrals the day after.
- Prizes – Clixgrid – They have game called “ClixGrid” which you can play daily. All you need to do is to click anywhere in the grid and an ad will appear, once the ad has been viewed (10 seconds timer), you will be given a notice if you have won or you need to try your luck again. You will get credited as soon as you win and your winning prize will go directly to your account balance. You will be given a number of tries daily which will depend on your membership. Standard members get 15 chances per day. Prize is up to $5.00.
- Inactive Accounts Suspension – An inactive account will be permanently suspended after 30 days of inactivity.
- Script: PTC Evolution
- Owner: Unknown / Hidden whois
- October 30, 2013 – Site moved to the Site to Avoid List.
- October 22, 2013 – Site moved to the Suspect List due to payment issues.
- August 3, 2013 – Direct referrals limit increased from 50 to 100.
- July 9, 2013 – Review published, site added to the Test List.
Review Bottom Line:
Clixzor is currently experiencing some serious issues. Their Paypal account is limited, and most likely their Payza account too, some payout request were marked sent but not actually received, there are a lot of pending payout requests and no new payments since October 23, the forum has been removed as well. Enough for me to move Clixzor to the Sites to Avoid list.