No DR limit
Update: Clixword constantly is experiencing problems in the last couple of months. There are long payment delays as well as pending announced changes. Obviously this site is dealing with financial issues. We have taken into consideration the current situation at ClixWord and we’ve decided to move them to the Not Recommended list.
Things we initially liked about ClixWord.com:
Paying – They are paying, but with delays. Sometimes you will have to wait for over a month or more to receive your payout. According to their terms of service, payouts should be processed within 10 days of request. On the links below you can find payment proofs from other users:
Unlimited Affiliate Program – There is no limit to the number of people you can refer to the site, which is excellent opportunity for members who are able to build a big and active downline.
Forum – They have a forum. In our opinion, a PTC site should have a forum. The forum is a place for communication between members and staff. Members can share their experience on the forum, post their success stories, post payment proofs, get support and stay informed about the recent changes made to the site. Usually, on the forum you can notice the first signs if something is wrong. If members complain about non-payments or payment delays, then most likely the site is experiencing problems.
What we do not like about ClixWord.com:
Payout Delays, Selective Payments – There are long (30+ days) payment delays for payout requests in amount higher than $5. The site is experiencing issues with funds after the failure of the 3 levels referrals system. It appear that this site is paying only few users, mostly those with payout requests in small amount.
Conversion of Delayed Payouts – As a result of financial instability, the delayed payments were converted into memberships or lifetime referrals.
Forum Censorship – Forum posts on the complaints board are filtered and must be approved by the admin before they appears to public eyes. So you will not find many complaints on their forum, but that’s not because everything is working smoothly. Members have reasons to complain, but on this site they can’t do it.
Pending Cashout Rules Changes – Back in September 2012, the admin announced that they are going to change the minimum payout to $2.00 for the first, $3.00 for the second and $4.00 for all other cashout requests. However, long time passed since and this cashout rule is not yet implemented. Instead, they have made the minimum payout requirements even higher, now the minimum is changed from $4.00 to $5.00.
Takes a Long Time to Reach Payout – For members without referrals, it will be hard to earn and it will take some time to earn sufficient amount to cashout. This site will hardly be your favorite PTC if you are solely clicking on your own.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Number of Ads: 15+/-
- Avg Daily Earning without referrals: $0.015 +/-
- Pay per Referral Click – 10% from PTC Ads clicked.
- Prizes – Earn while you surf. You can win cash prizes worth up to $0.25 credited on your main balance. Standard members have 25 chances per day.
- Cashout Options and Conditions – All payments are made through Paypal or Payza. The minimum to cashout is $5.00 for the first, $8.00 for the second and $10.00 for all other cashouts. From the amount paid, a fee can be deducted depending on the payment processor you use. The withdrawal fee is 5% of the amount you want to cashout.
- Script: Aurora SDR-3
- September 07, 2013 – Moved to the Not Recommended list.
- April 29, 2013 – Minimum payout increased to $5.00 for the 1st, $8.00 for the 2nd and $10.00 for the 3rd and all other payout requests.
- January 24, 2013 – Pending cashouts converted into memberships or referrals.
- October 10, 2012 – Implemented Points.
- September 19, 2012 – Implemented new website design.
- September 16, 2012
– Owner have made announcement that minimum cashouts for standard members will be reduced to $2.00 for the first, $3.00 for the second and $4.00 for all others. However, this rule is still not implemented.
– The 3 level referral system for upgraded members has been removed.
- July 12, 2012 – Few changes and improvements:
– Focused ad system removed.
– New login page, where you must drag the slide and choose the right picture
– Lower minimum cashout for standard members and Stepped cashouts system introduced, for the first cashout, you will need a minimum of $4, $5 for the second cashout and $6 for all others.
– Increased Paid to Promote earnings by 50%. Now standard members can earn $0.0001 per every valid hit to their referral link. Upgraded members will earn $0.0003 per every valid hit.
– Increased Direct referral bonus. Changed to $0.10 for free members and $0.30 for all upgraded members. The bonus is given after your referrals click 100 PTC ads.
– Introduced 3 level referral system for upgraded members.
- June 25, 2012 – Review completed, site added to the Test List.
At this moment we feel the site is not stable and it will remain on the Not Recommended list until things improve. Once they start to send out payouts as per their terms, we will reconsider to change their status to a higher list.