20% ref earnings
Update: Standard ads click rate increased from $0.002 to $0.0025. Points earnings have been also increased. More details here.
Clixten Review – Introduction:
Clixten is over 2 years old Paid to Click program that pays its users for doing simple activities on their site, such as viewing advertisements, completing offers (PTSU and Offerwalls), watching videos or playing the grid game. In addition, they have a referral program, so users will earn click and upgrade commissions from the members they have referred to the site. Clixten currently is paying as per their terms of service. Initially Clixten was placed on our New Sites list and now after reaching one year of successful service, we are moving them to the Legit list.
Positive Aspects about Clixten.info:
Paying – Clixten currently is paying its members and payment proofs can be found on their website and on other places over the web. On the links below you can see payment proofs from other users of Clixten:
Clixten Proof of Payments page
Payment proofs on Clixten forum
Clixten Payment proofs on eMoneyspace forum
Various Earning Features – You can earn money using multiple earning features like view ads, watch videos, play the grid game, complete offers, like and follow facebook pages and few others.
Affiliate System – You can refer up to 000 new members to Clixten. It’s not unlimited, but 100 direct referrals should be a downline big enough that will help you to increase your daily earnings.
Forum – They have a forum. In our opinion, a PTC site should have a forum. The forum is a place where members and staff can communicate with each other. Members can post their success stories or doubts, post payment proofs, share the experience that they had with the site, ask for support and stay informed about the recent changes made to the site. Usually, on the forum you can notice the first signs if something is wrong. If members complain about non-payments or payment delays, then most likely the site is experiencing problems.
Negative Aspects of Clixten.com:
A Bux site – Clixten can be categorized as a Bux site. It’s not a pure bux site, it’s more like a bux site mixed with GPT. Anyway they are using “bux” features, such as admin’s self-sponsored ads (although the value of these ads is $0.0025, not the standard bux rate of $0.01), low direct referrals limit and expensive upgrades. The “bux” model has been proven unsustainable many times. Bux sites heavily relies on selling expensive upgrades or renting referrals to pay members, and usually they are displaying self sponsored ads with high click rate. Typically, a bux site will lack of advertising revenue to cover the cost of the self sponsored ads, which is why they tend to collapse. Be sure to fully test a bux site and do your research if you plan to invest money.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Earnings per referral click – 20% of click value (Standard and Extended ads only), up to $1.00 upgrade commission for free members. You must view at least 4 advertisements each day to continue to earn from your referrals the day after.
- Paid to Like – You can earn 0.1 xTenPoint for each facebook like. There is a limit of 12 Likes per day that will be credited.
- Videos – You can earn by watching Virool videos (1 xTenPoint per watched video).
- PTSU Offers – You can earn up to $1.00 by completing Sign Up Offers.
- Offer Walls – Matomy, Super Rewards, Swarmads, Minute Staff and PTC Wall offer walls are available. Users will earn xTenPoints or cash for each offer they complete.
- XtenPoints – XtenPoints can be earned by watching videos, completing offers and Facebook likes. XtenPoints can be converted to money in Main balance.
- Points – You will earn points for different activities you make on the site. You will earn 5 points for each forum post, 1 for each viewed ad and Clixgrid click, 25 points for each new referral, and 25 points per deposited dollar. You can convert your points to use them to purchase advertising or upgrade your account. 10,000 points equals to $1.00.
- Grid Game – They have a grid game which you can play daily. All you need to do is to click anywhere in the grid and an ad will appear, once the ad has been viewed (8 seconds timer), you will be given a notice if you have won or you need to try your luck again. You will get credited as soon as you win and your winning prize will go directly to your account balance. You will be given a number of tries daily which will depend on your membership. Standard members get 20 chances per day. Prize is up to $2.00.
- Traffic Exchange – The traffic exchange allows you to click for traffic rather than cash. When you click, you will earn credits which you can use to create traffic exchange ad. While you surf, you can earn cash prizes from 0.001$ up to 1.00$ and advertising credits.
- Cashout Options and Conditions – Payments are made through PayPal, Payza and Perfect Money. The minimum amount required for the first cash-out is $2.00. This amount will increase by $1.00 for each next payout request until it reaches a fixed minimum of $5.00 for the 5th and all next requests. Payments to members are processed within 3 – 5 business days. There is a 2 day hold on all payouts through Payza. Users need to provide their real full name, otherwise their payment will be cancelled and refunded to their account. If you invested through one processor 60% of total funds you are not allowed to withdraw to the second payment processor. Standard members can request maximum $6 per request once every 9 days.
- Inactivity Policy: Account inactive for 90 days will be automatically suspended.
- Script: EvolutionScript
- Owner: Pascal Mihaela (Romania)
- June 23, 2014 – Standard ads click rate increased from $0.002 to $0.0025.
- May 27, 2014 – New offer walls added – Swarmads and Minute Staff.
- April 06, 2014 – Standard ads click rate lowered from $0.005 to $0.002. Direct Referrals limit changed from unlimited to maximum 100 direct referrals for standard members.
- January 08, 2014 – Direct Referrals limit removed.
- November 4, 2013 – Site moved to the Legit List.
- October 16, 2013 – Traffic Exchange added.
- October 1, 2013 – XtenPoints introduced. Super Rewards and Matomy offer walls added.
- September 17, 2013 – Review published, site added to the Test List.
Review Bottom Line:
Clixten is over 2 years old PTC site that has been paying on time. Recently they have made some changes to the membership plans and the click rates, the direct referrals limit has been decreased and they have set maximum amount ($6) to cashout per request for standard members. I would recommend to join the site as a free member and see how it works out for you. If you are considering to upgrade, be sure to test the site, do your research and make sure it is a reliable opportunity before buying membership. We’ll continue to observe the development of Clixten and we’ll update the review if changes are made to the site.