Update 16 July 2017: Clixten reset all balances to zero, deleted all pending payment requests and changed all upgraded memberships back to standard. Which is why we are moving them now to the Not Recommended list. We do not recommend sites that reset balances without a valid reason and without compensation or refunds for members.
Reasons Why We Do Not Recommend Clixten.info:
Balances Reset – Members balances were reset to zero, pending cashouts have been deleted and upgraded memberships were converted back to standard memberships without any compensation.
Complaints about Pending Payments and Negative Feedback – Just before they reset balances and deleted pending cashouts, there were complaints about long payout delays. Some members reported that had pending payments for months.
Forum Censorship – The Clixten forum is censored. Instead of being a place for open and free discussion where members can ask for support or address their questions, doubts and concerns, the Clixten forum is a place to get banned if you post something that they do not want to see – forum posts that contains questions, complaints or concerns regarding pending payments are being deleted and the posters are being suspended. With all these posts being deleted, the Clixten administration wants to hide the negative feedback about their site.
A Bux site – Clixten can be categorized as a Bux site. It’s not a pure bux site, it’s more like a bux site mixed with GPT. Anyway they are using “bux” features, such as admin’s self-sponsored ads (although the value of these ads is $0.0025, not the standard bux rate of $0.01), low direct referrals limit and expensive upgrades. The “bux” model is not sustainable. Bux sites heavily relies on selling expensive upgrades or renting referrals to pay members, and they are displaying self sponsored ads with high click rate. Typically, a bux site will lack of advertising revenue to cover the cost of the self sponsored ads, which is why they tend to collapse.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Script: EvolutionScript
- Owner: Pascal Mihaela (Romania)
- July 16, 2017 – Moved to the Not Recommended list due to resetting balances, deleting memberships and pending cashouts.
- March 10, 2016 – Paypal no longer offered as payment processor.
- June 23, 2014 – Standard ads click rate increased from $0.002 to $0.0025.
- May 27, 2014 – New offer walls added – Swarmads and Minute Staff.
- April 06, 2014 – Standard ads click rate lowered from $0.005 to $0.002. Direct Referrals limit changed from unlimited to maximum 100 direct referrals for standard members.
- January 08, 2014 – Direct Referrals limit removed.
- November 4, 2013 – Site moved to the Legit List.
- October 16, 2013 – Traffic Exchange added.
- October 1, 2013 – XtenPoints introduced. Super Rewards and Matomy offer walls added.
- September 17, 2013 – Review published, site added to the New Sites List.