25% ref earnings
Update: Clixseries has been down for a few days and there was no official announcement about the downtime. Moved to the Failed Sites list.
Things we initially liked about Clixseries.com:
Fixed Minimum Cashout – You can request a payout as soon as you reach at least $5.00 in your account balance. A little bit higher compared to other PTC programs, however the minimum cash-out is fixed and does not increase after each payout request.
Fair Affiliate System – You can refer up to 100 new members to Clixseries. It’s not unlimited, but in our opinion, 100 direct referrals is a solid referral base that will help you to increase your daily earnings.
Free Worldwide service – There are no registration restrictions, people from all over the world can join as a member for free. No need to invest any money to get started.
Forum – They have a forum. In our opinion, a PTC site should have a forum. The forum is a place where members and staff can communicate with each other. Members can post their success stories or doubts, post payment proofs, share the experience that they had with the site, ask for support and stay informed about the recent changes made to the site. Usually, on the forum you can notice the first signs if something is wrong. If members complain about non-payments or payment delays, then most likely the site is experiencing problems.
Negative Aspects of Clixseries.com:
Site gone – ClixSeries is down and there is no any notification or update from the owner. The site went offline without paying what they owed to their members, therefore this site has been moved to our Failed Sites list.
New & Unproven Program – As usual, we do not recommend buying memberships on new sites (under a year old). Why? Well, from our experience most new PTC sites turn into a non-paying programs. Not all, but most of them. We can’t predict which sites would turn into long lasting successful programs. Therefore, in our opinion it would be better to wait some time until the site proves that it is stable and credible, rather than invest in the early phase and risk to lose your investment if the program stops paying. New sites always need some time to attract advertisers and to start making advertising revenue from which members will be paid. Be sure to test a new site if you plan to invest. It is best to do your research to make sure it is a legitimate opportunity.
A Bux program – ClixSeries can be categorized as a Bux site. The “bux” model have been proven many times as unsustainable. Bux sites heavily relies on selling upgrades or referrals to pay members, and usually they are displaying self sponsored ads with high click rate. Typically, a bux site will lack of advertising revenue to cover the cost of the self sponsored ads, which is why they tend to collapse. For most bux sites, the main source of income is from selling memberships and renting referrals. Usually, at the beginning there will be sufficient income gained from members investments and the site will pays without issues, but as time marches on, more and more investors will start making profits, and very likely the site will be in a situation to owe more to their members than the generated income, because usually there is no big base of advertisers that will compensate the difference in the cash flow. Be sure to test a new bux site and do your research if you plan to invest money.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Number of Ads: 25+/-
- Average Daily Earnings without referrals: $0.061 +/- (at the time of review)
- Earnings per referral click – 25% of click value (Standard and Extended advertisements only).
- Points System – You will earn a certain amount of points for different actions you make on the site. When you reach to a certain amount of points, you can convert your points to cash in your purchase balance or use them to upgrade your account. You will earn points for:
– every advertisement you view: 1 point
– every AdGrid chance you spend: 0.4 points
– every dollar deposited: 100 points
You can use the points to upgrade your account to Premium at a rate of 1500 points per dollar or convert points to purchase balance at a rate of 1000 points per dollar.
- Game Prizes – Adgrid – They have game called “AdGrid” which you can play daily. All you need to do is to click anywhere in the grid and an ad will appear, once the ad has been viewed (10 seconds timer), you will be given a notice if you have won or you need to try your luck again. You will get credited as soon as you win and your winning prize will go directly to your account balance. You will be given a number of tries daily which will depend on your membership. Standard members get 15 chances per day. Prize is up to $2.00.
- Cash-out Options and Conditions – Payments are made through PayPal or Payza. The minimum amount required for each cash-out request is fixed at $5.00. While cashing out a fee might be deducted depending on chosen payment processor. Payments to members are processed within 48 hours after being requested. Free members can cash out once every 10 days.
- Inactive Accounts Suspension – After 30 days of inactivity, an account will be temporarily suspended and permanently suspended after 60 days of inactivity. An inactive user for 72 hours after registration will have the account permanently suspended.
- Script: PTC Evolution
- Owner: Unknown / Hidden whois
- September 2, 2013 – Moved to the Failed Sites list.
- August 30, 2013 – Moved to Suspect list.
- July 28, 2013 – Review published, site added to the Test List.
Review Bottom Line:
Clixseries was a PTC site that was paying, however keep in mind that many PTC sites are paying at their beginnings, but only few continue to operate successfully for years. Clixseries was a bux program and this type of sites have a very high fail rate. Currently the site is down and most likely gone forever. Added to our Failed Sites List.