20% ref earnings
Update July 15th, 2017: PTC ads has been removed from ClixSense. ClixGrid and Premium upgrades have been removed as well. Premium upgrades has been refunded back to your account balance. The 8-level affiliate program has been removed and replaced with a single level affiliate program that pays 20% commission on all direct referral activities. Minimum cashout for all members has been set to $10.00. More details about these changes on their forum.
ClixSense Review – Description:
ClixSense is a GPT (Get-Paid-to) program where as a free member you can get paid for completing tasks, surveys and offers. There is an affiliate system in place so you can also earn by referring others to the program. ClixSense has been online and paying for over 10 years. It was founded by Steven Girsky in February, 2007. In May 2010 ClixSense changed ownership and was sold to Jim Grago. ClixSense is well managed and established GPT site, one of the most popular in the GPT world.
Things we do like about ClixSense.com:
Well Managed – ClixSense has been online and paying for over 10 years. It has passed the test of time and has proved to be stable and sustainable program.
Paying Program – Clixsense is paying its members and on time. Payments are processed within 2-5 business days. We tested Clixsense and we got paid few times so far. Below you can see our payment proofs:
On the links below you can find payment proofs from other users:
Payment Proofs on Clixsense Forum
Payment Proofs on eMoneyspace Forum
Payment Proofs on Talkptc Forum
Clixsense Payment Proofs Google search
Unlimited Affiliate Program – There is no limit to the number of people you can refer to the program and it represents an excellent opportunity for members who can build a big downline. As an affiliate you will earn tasks & offers commissions and signup commissions.
Various Earning Features – Though it started as a PTC program, through the years ClixSense evolved fully into a GPT program that provide different ways to earn. At ClixSense users can earn money online by completing Tasks, completing Offers and surveys, watching videos etc.
Forum – ClixSense does have a very active and friendly forum community. In our opinion, a GPT site should have a forum. The forum is a place where members and staff can communicate with each other. Members can post their success stories or doubts, post payment proofs, share the experience that they had with the site, ask for support and stay informed about the recent changes made to the site. Usually, on the forum you can notice the first signs if something is wrong. If members complain about non-payments or payment delays, then most likely the site is experiencing problems.
Downsides – Things to Pay Attention to:
High Minimum Cashout – Even though the minimum cashout is fixed at $10.00 and does not increase after each payout, it may be hard to reach this amount, especially if you are clicking on your own, without referrals under you.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Commissions from Direct referrals:
Commission per Signup – $2.00 after your new affiliate earned his first $5.00
$0.30 signup commission on new active affiliates in top tier countries.
$0.10 signup commission on new active affiliates in other countries.
Commission per Offer/Task – 20%
- ClixAddon – The ClixAddon is browser extension that will show a number in the far right hand corner of your browser, and when clicked will display a summary of your ClixSense account. This includes the number of Surveys and Tasks available to you. It also gives you a quick overview of your account status, including your balance and past and current earnings, plus one-click access to most pages of the ClixSense site. The ClixAddon has a series of options that can quickly be accessed by clicking on the Options button where you can choose what you would like to be notified about ( Surveys and Tasks), and how to be notified – by showing a number on the ClixAddon button, by popup notifications that appear on the taskbar or by the sound alerts. ClixAddon is available for Chrome 30+, Firefox 29+ and Opera 15+. Internet Explorer will not be supported. The old ClixSense Toolbar will slowly be phased out so it’s recommended to uninstall it and start using the ClixAddon only instead. On the following link you can download the ClixAddon.
- Tasks – You can earn money at Clixsense by completing CrowdFlower Tasks. A task is simply a set of instructions that you need to follow, and when completed, you get paid for it. For example, there may be a task to categorize images or videos, make google searches, etc. Certain tasks will require you to train for the task before it’s completed. Each task can pay you between a few cents to several dollars per completion. For every $50 you earn working on tasks you will get $5.00 Bonus that is instantly credited to your account’s balance.
- Tasks Contest – The tasks weekly contest is a simple contest running from Monday to Sunday that rewards the top 10 tasks workers. The prizes, total $100 every week, are distributed in the following manner: 1st place $50, 2nd $20, 3rd $10, 4th to 5th $5, 6th to 10th $2. The winners are paid instantly just a few minutes past midnight of every Sunday.
- Offers – There are several different types of Offers and few Offer Walls: Matomy, SupersonicAds, TokenAds, SuperRewards, RadiumOne, TrialPay and Persona.ly each with their particularities. After completing an offer, some payments are instant, while others have a waiting period that may take up to 1, 2, 3 or 4 weeks to credit on your account, or even more depending on the advertiser requirements. The rewards are listed as ClixCents although you will be paid cash into your account balance. 1 ClixCent is equivalent to 1 Cent USD.
- Daily Checklist Bonus – For each day that you complete your Daily Checklist a bonus of up to %16 of your personal earnigns will be added to your account balance at the end of that day. The bonus amount you can earn is unlimited, it only depends on your activity. This bonus will be calculated from your total personal earnings that include your completed CrowdFlower Tasks, Offers and Surveys. In order to complete the Daily Checklist you need to:
complete at least 10 CrowdFlower Tasks, or at least 2 offers or surveys from the offers and surveys pages (except video offers), or complete at least 5 CrowdFlower Tasks and at least 1 offer or survey from the offers and surveys pages (except video offers) and visit at least one page of the forum.
ClixAddon Extra Bonus – 2% : Complete the checklist and run the ClixAddon for at least one hour in a given day to earn this extra bonus. Important: Survey notifications must be enabled under options.
Activity Extra Bonus – 2%: By completing the checklist three days in a row you will earn this extra bonus on the third day, for that day’s earnings, and every other day thereafter given that you complete the checklist continuously. If you fail to complete the checklist in a given day the bonus will reset.
- Cashout Options and Conditions
Payment Options Minimum Payout Cashout Fee Payza $10.00 2.9% + $0.30 up to $4.00 Payoneer $10.00 $2.00 Skrill $10.00 1% Tango Card $10.00 Free Check
$10.00 $1.00 (First time is Free)
Electronic payments are processed daily. Your cashout will be entered in the pending queue to be processed and will be done in the order it’s received usually within 2 to 5 business days. Cashing out by check is available only for members from USA and Canada. Checks are mailed only once a month on or before the 10th of the month to the postal address on your profile. Check payments are not processed on weekends. You must request your cashout before the 5th of each month in order for your cashout to be processed before the 10th of the month. Checks are valid for a period of 60 days from the date of issuance.
- Inactivity Policy– If your account should go to inactive status (90 days with no logins), ClixSense will consider the account abandoned and closes it. All funds in the account will be forfeited and the balance zeroed. Any referrals or ad credits that are in your account when it’s closed for inactivity will remain in the account.
- Script: Custom
- Owner: Jim Grago – ClixSense Inc (USA) – Same owner of Adhitz advertising Network
- Useful links: Interview with the Admin of ClixSense
- Jult 15, 2017 – PTC ads, Clixgrid and Premium upgrades have been removed. Changes have been applied to the affiliate program as well.
- February 21, 2017 – Skrill has been added as cashout option.
- February 10, 2017 – Paypal is no longer provided as payment method at Clixsense, after Paypal limited their account.
- January 4, 2017 – Payoneer has been added as cashout option.
- December 1, 2015 – New Signup Commission policy – The Affiliate Signup Commission has been increased.
- November 28, 2015 – New Cashout policy, from now on payments will be processed every business day.
- August 4, 2015 – Neteller has been added as payment processor.
- August 4, 2015 – New cashout policy introduced – from now on payments will be processed once a week on Wednesdays.
- September 10, 2014 – Special Signup Commission Promo and Affiliate Links Shortener Introduced.
- July 03, 2014 – Payza has been added back.
- June 28, 2014 – Extra bonuses for the Daily Checklist Bonus introduced.
- May 9, 2014 – ClixAddon browser extension introduced.
- February 22, 2014 – Enabled downline click commissions on Sticky Ads. All members, regardless of their status (Free or Premium) will earn 10% commission from their referral clicks on Sticky Ads.
- February 12, 2014 – Sticky ads introduced. Price reduction of up to 10% on all Regular Ad Credits Packs. Extended Ad clicks now pay the same referral commission as Standard Ads.
- January 9, 2014 – Paytoo introduced as a new payment processor.
- December 5, 2013 – Payza removed because Payza is no longer accessible to members in the USA.
- October 1, 2013 – Changes to the Referral Program – All members, including Standards can now earn sign up commissions from their referrals. The new commission structure is retroactive for all active members, meaning you will earn signup commissions for all of your active referrals who have met the criteria. There is no longer the $100 limit on sales commissions per referral on premium accounts, and the standard accounts commission limit is upped from $50.00 to $100.00.
- September 17, 2013 – Payout Policy update – Members from North America are required to verify their account before they are eligible for electronic cashouts (Payza or Paypal). Check fees lowered.
- June 7, 2013 – Clixgrid changes – More chances to play, main prize is now increased to $10, new options for advertisers which include multiple campaigns that range from 7 to 180 days.
- April 5, 2013 – New OfferWall – SuperRewards.
- January 23, 2013 – They have added offer wall from Matomy.
- October 20, 2012 – Cashout policy update, payments will be processed two time a week, on Mondays and Fridays. This is for electronic cashouts only. Checks will remain monthly.
- August 3, 2012 – Introduced Daily Checklist bonus.
- June 14, 2012 – Review completed, site added to the Established List.
ClixSense Review – Summary:
In our opinion ClixSense is one of the most reliable GPT programs out there. The site has passed the test of time and it is paying as promised for over 10 years. Recently the PTC ads has been removed and now you can earn only by completing tasks, offers or surveys. The affiliate system has been downgraded from 8 levels to a single level and the affiliate commission has been increased to 20%. If you manage to refer a lot of active members, you may earn more without hard additional effort.