70 DR limit
Update: Clix2Play was down for maintenance since October 9 due to problems with the server and hacking attempts. Is this just an excuse or they are really trying to sort out this issue? They have not given a date when the site will return. The site did not return in reasonable time, and now it is gone. There are no any recent news on their Facebook, Twitter or Google plus profiles. Clix2play will be moved to the Not Recommended list.
Things we liked about Clix2Play.com when they were online and paying:
Worldwide Service – People from all over the world are allowed to join the site and earn with it. No need to buy membership to receive payment.
Forum – They had a forum. In our opinion, a PTC site should have a forum. The forum is a place for communication between members and staff. Members can share their experience on the forum, post their success stories, post payment proofs, get support and stay informed about the recent changes made to the site. Usually, on the forum you can notice the first signs if something is wrong. If members complain about non-payments or payment delays, then most likely the site is experiencing problems.
What we do not like about Clix2Play.com:
Stopped paying – Clix2play stopped to pay and soon after it was closed without paying the debt to its members.
New Site – We do not recommend upgrading on new sites (under 1 year old). Many of them turn into a non-paying sites. We think it is better to wait some time until the site prove that it is stable and sustainable, rather than invest in the early phase and risk to lose your investment if the site stops paying.
“Bux” Site – “Bux” sites offer high click rate ($0.01) and self sponsored ads. For most of them, the main source of income is coming from selling memberships and renting referrals. Usually, at the beginning there will be sufficient income to pay the members, but as the time pass, more and more investors will achieve a positive ROI, the site will owe more to its members than the generated income, usually there is no big base of advertisers that will compensate the difference in the cash flow and the “bux” site, most likely will fail. Be sure to test this site if you plan on investing. It is a risky investment. Either you will get profit, or you will lose your investment if the site stop paying. The “bux” model has proven to be unsustainable. Bux site heavily relies on selling membership or referrals to pay members.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Number of Ads: 11+/-
- Daily Average Earnings Without Referrals: $0.02 +/-
- Pay per Referral Click – 5 seconds ad – $0.001, 15 seconds ad – $0.003, 30 seconds ad – $0.005. You must click 3 ads the current day to earn from your referral the next day.
- Paid to Sign Up Offers – You can earn by signing up on other sites. Most of the offers are worth $0.01 – $0.05.
- Cashout Options and Conditions – All payments are made via Payza and Paypal. The minimum cashout is $2 for the first cashout, $5 for the second cashout, $7 for the third, and $10 for every cashout after that.
- Inactive Accounts Suspension – Accounts not active for 30 days, unless vacation mode is enabled, will be suspended. If the account is not unsuspended within 60 days by the owner it will be permanently deleted.
- Script: Gen4
- June 29, 2012 – Review completed, site added to the Test List.
Clix2Play a bux site that has been down for maintenance for months. They had enough time to fix the problem. A serious online business can’t leave the site down for long period as that. Most likely this is just an excuse for financial problems that the site might have.