Update: The domain Clicks4cents.com has been sold to Jeffrey Johnson who is one of the biggest scammers in the PTC industry. We would not recommend Clicks4cents. It is a scam and it should be avoided.
Update Dec 17, 2012: Clicks4cents is still down. Apparently the owner of Clicks4Cents vanished from the web without a trace. He owns other blogs which are also down as well as his forum ewealthbase.com which is redirecting to a parked domain page. This leads us to the assumption that those actions were planned and purpose-made. Due to the reason that Clicks4cents went offline without paying the earnings to its members, we are moving them from the Watch list to the Failed list.
Downsides – Things to pay attention to:
Site gone – The old owner closed down Clicks4Cents without paying out members. Just before the site went offline, their forum was flooded with complaints related to issues like no ads to click, unprocessed orders, delayed payments, unsecured connection/expired security certificate etc.
Domain bought by Scammer – Later the domain Clicks4Cents.com was sold to Jeffrey Johnson who owns over a hundred scam PTC sites. A reason good enough to keep away from Clicks4Cents. The new owner relaunched the site but don’t expect getting paid by him.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- December 17, 2012 – Site moved to the Failed List.
- December 14, 2012 – Site moved to Watch list due to admin inactivity and unresolved issues.
- October 18, 2012 – Paypal minimum cashout raised to $2.50 due to issues with Paypal mass payments feature. Introduced gift cards as cashout option.
- October 10, 2012 – Changes in payments waiting period. Every payment will be processed in up to 21 days after request.
- July 11, 2012 – Members will receive percentage from the rewards their referrals gain in the Click Exchange Reward System. Standard members receive 5% and Upgraded members receive 10%.
- June 20, 2012 – Review completed, site added to the Established List.
Clicks4Cents was doing well until October 2012 when they showed the first signs of financial instability – raising the minimum cashout and the payments waiting period. Clicks4cents was closed without a notice on 13th of December, 2012 without paying off the debt and they didn’t provide any refunds. The site was not closed the proper way and obviously, they scammed their members. Later the domain was sold to the notorious scammer Jeffrey Johnson who restarted the site. However, Clicks4cents is still a scam, now owned by an admin who owns over a hundred scam sites. We would not recommend Clicks4cents.