10% ref earnings
Update November 16: Moved to the Watch list. There are few important issues at Cashnhits:
– Lately the cashout page is most of the time disabled. They have been doing this ever since, before processing payouts they will disable the cashout page supposedly due to checking the accounts for fraud. After that, they will enable the cashout page again. But here’s the problem, lately the cashout page is enabled only for a few days in a month. There are members that will miss to request payout when the cashout page is enabled, and they can’t do it later because most of the time payouts are disabled. Moreover, on the cashout page there is a notification with a date when payouts are going to be enabled again, as seen on the screenshot below:
Now it is 16th November and payouts are still disabled. The problem is that lately this is happening frequently.
Another issue is that we don’t see a valid reason for this practice. They can still check the accounts for fraud while keeping cashouts enabled and they can still process payouts within the specified time frame. So members wouldn’t have to wait long time just to request payment and then to wait to receive their payment.
– Other issue is payout delays. The site is supposed to pay within 1-7 days, but lately that’s not the case. There are delays of 7+ days, so now it takes 14+ days to receive payment. The most common reason for payout delays is financial instability, if the site is stable they should keep up with payout requests. Apparently that’s not the case.
– And the third issue is Cashtream, the sister site of Cashnhits. They closed it down without a prior notice almost 2 months ago, and they promised to pay members “soon”, without giving exact date when it is going to happen. Here’s another problem – this admin doesn’t keeps all of his promises – anybody remembers Cashviews? It was a PTC site by the same admin, it was improperly closed down 5 years ago, at the time they also promised to pay off the debt “soon”, but it has never happened. Their debt was never paid off and members were not compensated. Now, perhaps it isn’t just me that sees a problem with this scenario – it looks like history is repeating itself all over again. First it was Cashviews, and now Cashtream. We will have to wait a little longer to see if they keep their promises at Cashtream? And one must question – is Cashnhits next?
Apparently Cashnhits is not stable as it used to be, cashouts are most of the time disabled, there are payout delays and there is the Cashtream issue. Bottom line, Cashnhits is no longer suitable for the Legit List and as a precaution it will be downgraded to the Watch List and it will remain on the Watch list until these issues are resolved. Even if they get back on track with payments, their future status here will depend on the outcome of the Cashtream situation. If Cashtream isn’t properly closed, we would not recommend a site from a owner that quietly closed down 2 PTC sites without paying off the debt.
Cashnhits Review – Description:
CashNhits is over 6 years old paid to click site where you can get paid by clicking and viewing advertisements, reading ads, watching video ads, you can earn by using the auto surf feature, by promoting the website or by referring others to the website and get a percentage of their earnings. For the last year and a half, Cashnhits was doing well and paying on time, however lately that’s not the case – there are payout issues. Take note that Cashnhits has been experiencing payout issues a year and a half ago – it was resolved but now again the same issue is arising.
Things we do like about CashNhits:
Long-Standing Site – Cashnhits has been online and paying since the August 2009. In this industry where most sites don’t last more than few months, this is a good achievement, Cashnhits has passed the test of time.
Paying – Cashnhits is still paying but not on time (there are payout delays and most of the time cashouts are disabled). Earlier we have tested the site and we got paid:
Low Minimum Withdrawal – Minimum $0.60 to cashout via Paypal and $2.00 to cashout via Payza. It is not fixed minimum, they have introduced stepped withdrawal program.
Unlimited Referral System – There is no limit to the number of people you can refer to the site, which is excellent opportunity for members that are able to gain referrals. If you build big and active downline, then you could earn extra pocket money with no hard additional effort.
Wide Range of Earning Features – You can earn money in few different ways like viewing ads, reading emails, completing offers, watching Youtube videos, Facebook likes, signing up on other sites, auto-surfing, promoting the website and few more.
Buxenger Supported Site – Buxenger is a free desktop software that helps you organize, monitor and view ads from your numerous PTC website accounts. With Buxenger you can view all your accounts statistics and overall summary in one screen, view ads from all accounts and also create new accounts on multiple websites at the same time.
Downsides – Things to Pay Attention to:
Payout Issues – Lately Cashnhits is not paying on time – it takes around 2 weeks to receive payment. As per their Terms of service, payments should be made within 1-7 days. Moreover, the cashout page is disabled most of the time.
Cashtream.com – Cashtream, the sister site of Cashnhits has been closed down without a prior notice almost 2 months ago, and they promised to pay members “soon”, without giving exact date when it is going to happen.
Past Payout Delays – It should be noted that there were payout delays in March and April 2014, CashnHits was not paying on time. This issue was sorted out and for the last few months Cashnhits has been paying on time, within 1-7 days, however lately the same issue is repeating itself again.
Cashviews.com – Their sister site Cashviews was closed down without paying out members balances. The site is down for years. The owner said that he will clear the debt, but we couldn’t find any any record that members got paid what they have rightfully earned.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- PTSU Offers – You can earn by signing up on other sites. Every offer takes 14 days or less to complete. There are more that 250 PTSU offers available. You can earn up to few dollars per completed offer.
- FB like Ads and Youtube Comments – You can get paid to like facebook pages and comment on youtube videos. Be sure to follow the provided instructions.
- Offer Walls – Super Rewards, OfferToro, Radio Loyalty, MinuteStaff, PTCWall, Peanut Labs Surveys and Persona.ly Offerwalls are available. Users will earn cash or CashiNCents by completing offers. 1 CashiNCents is equal to $0.01.
- Grid Game – They have a grid game which you can play daily. All you need to do is to click anywhere in the grid and an ad will appear, once the ad has been viewed (10 seconds timer), you will be given a notice if you have won or you need to try your luck again. You will get credited as soon as you win and your winning prize will go directly to your account balance. You will be given a number of tries daily which depends on your membership. Standard members get 25 chances per day. Prize is up to $2.00.
- Click Exchange Program – The click exchange allows you to click for unique traffic rather than cash. When you click, you will receive a 5/4 ratio, meaning you will get 4 unique hits for every 5 links you click. While you surf, you can earn cash prizes, ptc ad credits, banner credits, points and more.
- Free Blog for each member – As a member you have an opportunity to create a free blog where you can list your favorite ptc programs and promote your own blog. No html knowledge is required. This feature is free and the blog will be hosted at Cashnhits server.
- Cashout Options and Conditions – All payments are made via Payza and Paypal. The minimum to cashout is $0.60 (Paypal) and $2.00 (Payza) for the first cashout and does increase after each cashout. See the table below for the requirements for all other cashouts. From the amount paid, a fee can be deducted depending on the payment processor you use.
Members from India, Pakistan, & China must upgrade to receive payments via Payza. They can still request payment via Paypal without any need to upgrade their account.
- Inactive Accounts Suspension – After 30 days of inactivity your account earnings will be cleared. If an account is inactive for 60 days your earning, referrals and advertising credits will be cleared.
- Owner: Saket Asati (India) – Same owner of CashTream
- Script: AuroraGpt
- November 16, 2015 – Moved from the Legit list to the Watch list due to payout delays and other issues.
- November 10, 2014 – The forum has been removed. Help desk system and Knowledge base added on the place of the forum.
- October 6, 2014 – New earning features added – Comments Addon, Peanut Labs Surveys and Persona.ly Offerwalls.
- August 10, 2014 – New offerwalls added.
- July 23, 2014 – Moved to back to the Legit list.
- April 07, 2014 – Moved to the Watch List due to payout issues.
- March 02, 2014 – Downgraded to the Legit list due to payout issues. There are delays – the site is not paying according to their terms (1-7 days of request). Moreover, most of the time payouts are disabled supposedly due to checking the accounts for fraud. For now, will be downgraded to the Legit list. We’ll continue to closely monitor this site and we’ll see what happens in the next period.
- April 10, 2013 – Moved to the Established List.
- March 18, 2013 – The minimum payout for Payza is increased by $1.00 for each consecutive request, compared to the previous minimum.
- February 06, 2013 – Changes to the stepped cashout system.
- June 20, 2012 – Review completed, site added to the Legit List.
Cahnhits Review – Bottom Line:
Apparently Cashnhits is in decline lately, they are payment delays and the cashout page is disabled most of the time. From what we can see, it is enabled only for a few days in a month. The most common reason for payment delays is financial instability – Cashnhits is not stable as it used to be, therefore it will be moved from the Legit list to the Watch list. We’ll continue to closely monitor Cashnhits and we’ll see what happens in the following period. Even if they get back on track with payments, their future status here will depend on the outcome of the Cashtream situation. If Cashtream isn’t properly closed, we would not recommend a site from a owner that quietly closed down 2 PTC sites without paying off the debt.