50 DR limit
Update: Bzbux is down for maintenance for over a week. We are moving Bzbux from the Suspect list to the Not Recommended list. In recent time, Bzbux was not paying according to their Terms and there were slight payment delays. Putting the site into maintenance mode without prior notification, not providing reasons for the sudden “maintenance” and not providing a date when the site will return – it all look suspicious. Moreover, they have deleted their official Facebook and Twitter pages. Is the maintenance just an excuse? We believe it is.
Bzbux was a PTC program that was providing an opportunity for its members to earn money by clicking and viewing advertisements. It can be categorized as Bux site, but as we have seen many times before, this business model has proven to be unstable and destined for failure. Many sites that were using this model have failed and turned into a scam. Would Bzbux be different? The odds are small.
Things we liked at Bzbux.com until they were online and paying:
Worldwide Service – Individuals from all over the world are allowed to join the site and earn from it. No need to buy membership to receive payment.
Forum – They had a forum. In our opinion, a PTC site should have a forum. The forum is a place for communication between members and staff. Members can share their experience on the forum, post their success stories, post payment proofs, get support and stay informed about the recent changes made to the site. Usually, on the forum you can notice the first signs if something is wrong. If members complain about non-payments or payment delays, then most likely the site is experiencing problems.
What we do not like about Bzbux.com:
Site is Down – It appears that Bzbux is already gone. We do not expect that the site is going to return online. The maintenance mode was just an excuse. Obviously, Bzbux is just another failed program.
Stopped Paying – Payments have stopped about a week ago before the maintenance mode.
Paypal Limited – Their Paypal account has been limited. We have seen many times before that payment processor account limitation can cause a PTC program to collaspe. This is a common issue for New PTC sites. Bzbux members that have invested through Paypal will be able to get paid via Payza. Maybe the good thing is that the limitation occurs early after the official launch, so perhaps no big amount of money is invested through Paypal. Hopefully the site have enough back-up funds to overcome this issue and pay through other payment processors those who invested via Paypal.
New Site – We do not recommend upgrading on new sites (under 1 year old). Many of them turn into a non-paying sites. We think it is better to wait some time until the site prove that it is stable and sustainable, rather than invest in the early phase and risk to lose your investment if the site stops paying.
“Bux” Site – “Bux” sites offer high click rate ($0.01) and self sponsored ads. For most of them, the main source of income is coming from selling memberships and renting referrals. Usually, at the beginning there will be sufficient income to pay the members, but as the time pass, more and more investors will achieve a positive ROI, the site will owe more to its members than the generated income, usually there is no big base of advertisers that will compensate the difference in the cash flow and the “bux” site, most likely will fail. Be sure to test this site if you plan on investing. It is a risky investment. Either you will get profit, or you will lose your investment if the site stop paying. The “bux” model has proven to be unsustainable. Bux site heavily relies on selling membership or referrals to pay members.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Number of Ads: 4+/-
- Daily Average Earnings Without Referrals: $0.043 +/-
- Cashout Options and Conditions – All payments are made via Payza. The minimum cashout is $2 for the first cashout, $4 for the second and $8 for the third cashout each other after that. A fee can be deducted upon cashout depending on the payment processor you use. You can only request an unlimited amount to be paid to the payment processor you’ve used to make the most of your purchases in monetary amount. The maximum amount you can request to the other payment processors is equal to the value of the purchases you’ve made through them individually. In order to cashout for the first time you need to have made atleast 20 advertisements clicks.
- Inactive Accounts Suspension – After 90 days of inactivity, your account will be temporarily suspended and permanently suspended after 365 days of inactivity.
- Script: nTeN v1.1.0
- December 5, 2012 – Bzbux is down more than a week, moved to Not Recommended list.
- November 28, 2012 – Moved to Suspect list.
- September 22, 2012 – Temporarily disabled registration of new members and cashout due to security issues.
- September 13, 2012 – Paypal account limited. Those who deposited money to Paypal earlier, can get paid by Payza.
- September 12, 2012 – Review completed, site added to the Test List.
Bzbux was a short-lived bux site. Just after the launch, their Paypal account was limited. At the moment, Bzbux is in maintenance mode. The site was already behind with payments and we believe that the maintenance mode is just an excuse to buy some time and to avoid disputes.