Update September 2: Buxpays is down for days. Most likely it is gone. Moved to the Failed Sites list.
Update August 29: Moved to the Suspect list. Buxpays.me is down again as well as their sister site Cosmicbux.com. This is happening repeatedly. Over and over again they are having issues with their server and the site is not available. Moreover, there are complaints from members about poor support and delayed payments.
Things we initially liked about Buxpays.me.com:
Unlimited Referral Program – You may refer as many users as you want, there is no limit to the number of members that you can refer to the site, and this is a good opportunity for users that are able to gain referrals. If you build a big and active downline, you could earn extra pocket money without hard additional effort.
Fixed Minimum Withdrawal – You may request a payout each time when you have earned at least $3.00 in your account balance. The minimum payment threshold is fixed and doesn’t increase after each cashout.
Free Worldwide Service – There are no any registration restrictions at Buxpays.me, individuals from all over the world are allowed to join the site and earn with it. Members may cashout regardless of their membership type or country.
Forum – Buxpays.me does have a forum. In our opinion, a PTC site should have a forum. The forum is a place where members and staff can communicate with each other. Members can post their success stories or doubts, post payment proofs, share the experience that they had with the site, ask for support and stay informed about the recent changes made to the site. Usually, on the forum you can notice the first red flags if something is wrong. If members complain about non-payments or payment delays, then most likely the site is experiencing problems.
What we do not like about Buxpays.me.com:
Site is gone – Buxpays is down and there are no signs of returning back online. The site went offline without paying members and without announcement, therefore we are moving them to the Failed Sites list.
New & Unproven Program – Generally, we do not recommend buying memberships on new sites (under a year old). Why is that so? Well, most of them turn into a non-paying sites. In our opinion, it would be better to wait some time until the site proves that it is stable and sustainable, rather than invest in the early phase and risk to lose your investment if the site stops paying. Be sure to test a new site if you plan to invest upfront. It is very important to do your research before doing so.
Takes Long Time to Reach Payout – Even though the minimum cashout is fixed at $3.00, for free members without referrals, it may be hard to earn and it will take some time to earn sufficient amount for cashout.
Very few earning features – The earning options at Buxpays.me are somewhat limited, there are no other earning features, expect the PTC ads and the referral program. If they had additional earning features, users could earn more and faster, also the site would have additional income streams.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Number of Ads Daily: 10+/-
- Average Daily Earnings without referrals: $0.03 +/-
- Referral Earnings – You will earn 10% from your referrals clicks. The clicks you earn from referrals are directly related to the clicks you make. You must click the minimum number of required ads daily to earn from your referrals the day after. Standard members must click at least 5 advertisements daily to earn from referrals.
- Click Contests – They have Daily and Weekly click contests. Each day the top 3 clickers will receive $0.03, $0.02 and $0.01, each week the top 3 clickers will receive $0.20, $0.10 and $0.05 cash.
- Cashout Options and Conditions – All payments are made through Paypal or Payza. The minimum amount to cashout is set to $3.00 and it does not increase after each payout request. You can only request one payment at a time. Free members can request one payout every 10 days. For withdrawals higher than $6.00, you will be charged 5% withdrawal fee and for the withdrawals less than $6.00 the withdrawal fee is fixed at $0.30.
- Script: Custom
- September 2, 2013 – Moved to the Failed Sites List.
- August 29, 2013 – Moved to Suspect List.
- May 25, 2013 – Review completed, site added to the Test List.
Most likely Buxpays.me is gone. They are offline for days. Also there are complaints from users about delayed payments and poor support. There is no any notification or update from the owner. The site went offline without paying what they owe to their members, therefore this site has been moved to our Failed Sites list.