No DR limit
Latest Update: The owner of Buxcraft has announced that he will be closing the site due to Paypal limitation and low funds on other payment processors. Currently, the site does not have enough funds to pay members or to refund investors, and it will be moved to the Not Recommended list. If the PayPal account is unfrozen after 180 days, they will try to refund every person who have not achieved their return of investment. We’ll see what happens.
Things we liked about BuxCraft.com when they were online and paying:
Unlimited Referral System – There is no limit to the number of people you can refer to the site. Which is excellent opportunity for big referrers and members who can build a large downline. If you refer a lot of members and build an active downline, you could earn nice extra income.
Worldwide Service – No restrictions, people from all countries can join the site and earn from it by clicking on ads or by receiving commissions from the members in their downline.
Forum – They had a forum. In our opinion, forums are must have for PTC sites. They are the place for communication between members and staff. Members can share their experience on the forum, post their success stories, payment proofs, get support and stay informed about the recent changes made to the site. Usually, on the forum you can notice the first signs if something is wrong. If members complain about non-payments or payment delays, then most likely the site is experiencing problems.
What we do not like about BuxCraft.com:
New Site – We do not recommend upgrading on new sites (under 1 year old). Many of them turn into a non-paying sites. We think it is better to wait some time until the site prove that it is stable and sustainable, rather than invest in the early phase and risk to lose your investment if the site stops paying.
“Bux” Site – “Bux” sites offer high click rate ($0.01) and self sponsored ads. For most of them, the main source of income is coming from selling memberships and renting referrals. Usually, at the beginning there will be sufficient income to pay the members, but as the time pass, more and more investors will achieve a positive ROI, the site will owe more to its members than the generated income, usually there is no big base of advertisers that will compensate the difference in the cash flow and the “bux” site, most likely will fail. Be sure to test this site if you plan on investing. It is a risky investment. Either you will get profit, or you will lose your investment if the site stop paying. The “bux” model has proven to be unsustainable. Bux site heavily relies on selling membership or referrals to pay members.
Paypal account limited; Site will be closed – Buxcraft Paypal account was limited on August 31, 2012. The owner has announced that he will close the site because after the limitation, they do not have enough funds to run the site. Click on the image below for more informations:
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Number of Ads: 9+/-
- Avg Daily Earning without referrals: $0.0045 +/-
- Pay per Referral Click – 10% from ads value. You must click ads the previous day to earn from your referral the next day.
- Points – Everytime you do certain things, you will be rewarded with points. You can convert these point into cash. You may use the cash you have received to purchase referrals, purchase advertising, or to upgrade your account.
Points earned per dollar deposited: 20
Points earned per ad clicked: 5
Points earned per Paid to sign up offer completed: 7
Points earned per each post in forum: 1
Points earned per each direct referral registration: 1
Points earned per each click on Buxgrid: 1
- Cashout Options and Conditions – All payments are made via Payza and Paypal. The minimum to cashout is $2.00 for the first cashout, $4 for the second, $6 for the third, $8 for the fourth cashout, then $10 for every other cashout.
- Buxgrid – They have game called “BuxGrid” which you can play daily. There is a picture on a grid and you have to click the square that has the prize. When you click on a square, a new window will open. You will be shown an advertiser site with 5 seconds timer. After the time passed, if you win, you will be shown a frame telling you how much you have won. Standard members get 25 chances to win. You can win up to $1.
- Script: PTC Evolution
- Owner: "BC LTD" (Philippines) – Same Owner of Clixane.com
- September 3, 2012 – Site moved to Sites-to-Avoid List. Banner rotator has been removed.
- June 29, 2012 – Review completed, site added to the Test List.
BuxCraft will be moved to our Not Recommended list due to insolvency caused by Paypal limitation. Site does not have enough funds for everyday operations and can no longer be sustained.