You Might Like this PTC
400 DR limit
Update: Browse4bux is gone and no longer online. Browse4Bux will be remembered as poorly managed PTC and as one of the many scams out there. The site went offline without paying what they owe to members and therefore it has been moved to our Failed Sites list.
(Review History) Things we initially liked about Browse4Bux.com:
Fair Affiliate Program – Standard members can refer up to 400 people to the site, which is good opportunity for members that can build a big downline. Depending on how well you are able to recruit new members, your downline can improve your earning potential.
Worldwide Service – There are no restrictions, people from all countries are allowed to join the site and earn with it.
Tasks – With CrowdFlower tasks, your earning potential is substantially higher. You can complete Tasks and get paid instantly in your account balance. There may be a tasks to categorize images or videos, make google searches, find particular informations on a website, etc. Detailed instructions about what exactly your work will be are available on screen.
Forum – They have a forum. In our opinion, a PTC site should have a forum. The forum is a place for communication between members and staff. Members can share their experience on the forum, post their success stories, post payment proofs, get support and stay informed about the recent changes made to the site. Usually, on the forum you can notice the first signs if something is wrong. If members complain about non-payments or payment delays, then most likely the site is experiencing problems.
What we do not like about Browse4Bux.com:
Site gone – Brwose4bux is down and there is no any notification or update from the owner. The site went offline without paying what they owed to their members, therefore this site has been moved to our Failed Sites list.
Paypal Limited – Their Paypal account was limited. We have seen many times before that limitation of payment processor account can cause a PTC program to collapse. This is a common issue for New PTC sites. We strongly advise to wait and see if they manage to resolve this issue. Do not rush with investments through other payment processors.
Deleting Shares; No Refunds – After the Paypal limitation, all referral shares were deleted. The admin said that they will restore referral shares bought by Payza, Liberty Reserve or with account balance, but until now it seems that no referral shares were restored. The admin was encouraging members who deposited through Paypal and were not in profit to file a dispute and to claim their deposits back, however the owner (the Paypal account holder) has submitted disagreement to the claims which resulted in members losing the disputes and their money.
Ownership controversy – It seems that Browse4Bux was somehow connected to other site, Buxtrio, a failed site. Most of the ads that Browse4Bux is displaying are directing to affiliate links of the Buxtrio owner. Other than that, we do not have a solid proof, just the fact that both sites are using the same web server:
New Site – We do not recommend buying memberships on new sites. Many of them turn into a non-paying sites. In our opinion, it is better to wait some time until the site prove that it is stable and sustainable, rather than invest in the early phase and risk to lose your investment if the site stops paying. Be sure to test a new site if you plan to invest in it.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Number of Ads: 60+/-
- Avg Daily Earning without referrals: $0.035 +/-
- Pay per Referral Click – 20-25% from PTC Ads clicked.
- Referral shares – Revenue sharing system based on user activity and ad sales. You will receive your Referral Share earnings daily at any point when their system evaluates the site revenue. To earn from your share you must click 4 number of ads per day. If you are not able to click any ads for the day, the system extends your referral shares a day.
- Cashout Options and Conditions – All payments are made via Payza, Paypal or Liberty Reserve. The minimum to cashout is $5.00 for the first cashout, $10 for the second and $15 for every other.
- Script: Clixscript/IncentiveScripts
- November 21, 2012 – Moved to Sites to Avoid List.
- October 31, 2012 – Paypal account limited.
- October 10, 2012 – Site moved from Suspect List to Test List.
- July 19, 2012 – Review completed, site added to Suspect List.
Browse4Bux is no longer online. The site wasn’t paying for the last few months before they went offline. Browser4bux will be remembered as a scam.