400 DR limit
Update: Apparently, this site has been abandoned. Members already complain about pending payments and non responsive support. There are no new payments since the end of September. The owner appears to be inactive and there is no any official update regarding those issues. As a fair warning to our visitors that are using this site, we are moving Boostsurf from the Suspect List to the Not Recommended List.
Things we liked at BoostSurf.com when they were paying:
Fair Affiliate Program – Standard members can refer up to 400 people to the site, which is good opportunity for members that are able to build a big and active downline. If you are one of them, then you could earn extra pocket money with no hard additional effort.
Forum – They had a forum. In our opinion, a PTC site should have a forum. The forum is a place for communication between members and staff. Members can share their experience on the forum, post their success stories, post payment proofs, get support and stay informed about the recent changes made to the site. Usually, on the forum you can notice the first signs if something is wrong. If members complain about non-payments or payment delays, then most likely the site is experiencing problems.
What we do not like about BoostSurf.com:
Payment Delays; Stopped Paying – There are complaints from Boostsurf members that they are not being paid on time and their payment request is still pending. No new payments in recent time.
Suspended by Hosting Company – Currently the site is temporarily suspended by their hosting company. Most likely their hosting package expired and they didn’t renew it.
New Site – Generally, we do not recommend bying memberships on new sites (under 1 year old). Many of them turn into a non-paying sites. We think it is better to wait some time until the site prove that it is stable and sustainable, rather than invest in the early phase and risk to lose your investment if the site stops paying. Be sure to test these new sites if you plan to invest money.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Number of Ads: 18+/-
- Avg Daily Earning without referrals: $0.022 +/-
- Pay per Referral Click:
Standard Ad (10 seconds timer) – $0.0002
Medium Ad (20 seconds timer) – $0.0004
Mega Ad (30 seconds timer) – $0.0007
Mini Ads (5 seconds timer) – $0.0001
The clicks you earn from referrals are directly related to the clicks you make. You must click the minimum ammount of required ads daily (4) to earn from your referrals the day after.
- Referral shares – Revenue sharing system based on user activity and ad sales. You will receive your Referral Share earnings daily at any point when their system evaluates the site revenue. To earn from your share you must click 4 number of ads per day. If you are not able to click any ads for the day, the system extends your referral shares a day.
- Prizes – BoostGrid – They have game called “BoostGrid” which you can play daily. Standard members get 10 chances to win. How to play the game? There is a picture on a grid and you have to click the square that has the prize. When you click on a square, a new window will open. You will be shown an advertiser site with 10 seconds timer. After the time passed, if you win, you will be shown a frame telling you how much you have won. You can win up to $5.
- Offers – You can earn by signing up on other sites or completing surveys. After completing the offer and advertiser has confirmed, money will be added to your account instantly.
- Cashout Options and Conditions – All payments are made via Payza, Paypal and Liberty Reserve. The minimum to cashout is $2.00 for the 1st cashout, $3.00 for the second, $4.00 for the third, $5.00 for the 4th cashout and $10.00 for every other cashout.
- Script: Clixscript/IncentiveScripts
- October 23, 2012 – Moved to Not Recommended list.
- October 10, 2012 – Site removed from the Test List and placed on Suspect List due to payment delays.
- July 25, 2012 – Review completed, site added to the Test List.
Boostsurf was a new ptc site, which was paying for two months since the launch. Apparently, Boostsurf if facing problems with payments and it will remain to our Not Recommended list until payments resume. The current situation does not look good. It seems that Boostsurf has been abandoned by its owner.