You Might Like this PTC
10% ref earnings
Update January 23, 2014: New Downside added – Account Suspensions. For more details refer to the Downsides section of the review below.
AyuWage Review – Description:
AyuWage is a site that will pay you for what you do everyday, surfing the internet. This Paid to Click program has been around and paying since 2010. At AyuWage, you can get paid to surf websites, answer surveys, to search or to complete offers. You will earn credits for each activity on their website. Each credit is worth $0.0005. Once you have reached 10,000 credits (equals to $5.00), you will be eligible for a cash out request. Although Ayuwage has been online and paying for over 4 years, it is not eligible for the Established List due to supporting click fraud and will remain on our Legit List.
Things we do like about AyuWage.com:
Long-Standing Site – AyuWage has passed the test of time – it has been online and paying more than 4 years, which is great achievement for any paid-to-click site. Most ptc sites do not last for a period as long as that.
Paying site – AyuWage currently is paying its members. Take note that sometimes there are slight delays in processing payments. We tested the site and we’re paid few times so far:
Fixed Minimum Withdrawal – $5.00 is the minimum amount to cash out and does not increase after each payout request. Good thing is that there is no stepped cash out system. Each time you reach $5.00 in your account balance, you can request a payout.
Unlimited Referral Program – There is no limit to the number of people you can refer to the site, which is excellent opportunity for members who are able to build a big downline.
Free Worldwide service – It is free to join and there are no restrictions, individuals from all over the world are allowed to join the site and earn from it.
Forum – They have a forum. In our opinion, a PTC site should have a forum. The forum is a place where members and staff can communicate with each other. Members can post their success stories or doubts, post payment proofs, share the experience that they had with the site, ask for support and stay informed about the recent changes made to the site. Usually, on the forum you can notice the first signs if something is wrong. If members complain about non-payments or payment delays, then most likely the site is experiencing problems.
Downsides – Things to Pay Attention to:
Account Suspensions & Warnings – Lately we have received few complaints regarding account suspensions due to too much warnings accumulated. At Ayuwage, unlike other PTC sites, there is warning system in place, if you go over 3 warnings your account will be permanently suspended when they audit your account after placing a payment request. Those who got suspended claim that they didn’t do anything wrong and followed the provided instructions, yet they received warnings which resulted in account suspension. It is hard to say if these members were wrongfully banned. I am not saying that these members are lying, but with this warning system it is difficult to say that the site is suspending members on purpose. It is possible that they didn’t follow the instructions or clicked the anti cheat ad. It is possible that the warning system might be buggy and sometimes it could give false positive warnings. It is also possible that the site might be using the warning system to add warnings to accounts and prevent members from cashing out by suspending their accounts after reaching 3 warnings. It is hard to say, I would wait a little more time to do proper research before jumping into conclusions and doing status changes here.
Payout Delays – For the last couple of months there are slight payout delays at Ayuwage, they used to pay within 7 business days, as per their ToS, however for the last few months it takes longer than that. The site is still paying though, with delays of around 7 days, give or take. Sometimes it takes 2 weeks to receive payout. We’ll continue to monitor this site and if this issue with the payout delays is not resolved in the following period, we may downgrade their status here.
Click Fraud – They have section called Regular ads. When you visit a site from this section, you will also need to “click on contents that interest you”. From the instructions:
“You Must Click On An Advertisement that Interests You. Failure to do so will result in a warning which will add up towards to a permanent suspension!”.
So they are asking members to click advertisements on other sites which can be considered as click fraud. Click fraud is an illegal practice that occurs when individuals click on website click through advertisements to increase the payable number of click throughs to the advertiser. Click fraud is type of internet crime and should not be supported by PTC site. Due to this reason, Ayuwage will not be placed on our Established list, although they are online and paying more than two years.
Inactive Rented Referrals – It appears that this site is renting out referrals that have not been active for months or years. So decide carefully before renting on this site, although I would not recommend to rent.
Geo-Targeted Ads – This site works best for US members. There are plenty of ads available for US members, on average worth around $0.25 per day. For all others, the number of ads will vary from day to day, even from hour to hour so you may want to check multiple times per day to see if there are additional ads to click.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Account Warnings – There is a warning system in place, you may get a warning because you did not follow the instructions for viewing the site such as waiting 10 seconds before closing the site window or browsing the site contents (click on ads displayed on the website) after 10 seconds. You will also receive a warning if you click the anti cheat link. If you go over 3 warnings, your account will be permanently suspended along with your earnings. So pay attention when viewing ads and follow the instructions. If you receive a warning, I would recommend to wait for the warnings to expire before you proceed with viewing other ads. Your warnings should expire after 24-48 hours.
- Anti-Cheat Ad – Sometimes, among other ads there may be anti-cheat link. It says: “WARN | B0T DET3CTION | DO N0T Cl!CK”. If you click the link it will add a warning to your account, which will expire within 24-48 hours.
- Viewing ads – Ayuwage is not like your everyday PTC site. The number of ads is not guaranteed. Sometimes there may be more ads available for you, sometimes less. Ads are constantly added throughout the day, so you may want to check multiple times during the day to see if there are any new ads available.
- Pays per Referral Click – 10% from ads value.
- Tasks – They have CrowdFlower tasks, among other earning features. You can complete tasks and earn credits instantly in your main balance. There may be a tasks to categorize images or videos, make google searches, find particular information on a website, etc.
- Radio Loyalty – Listen to the radio and earn credits every 10-30 minutes. You’ll be prompted to enter a captcha every 10-30 minutes to receive your credit.
- Toolbar – They have Toolbar with instant ads notification. Members who use the toolbar are more likely to see more ads.
- Cashout Options and Conditions – All payments are made through Paypal and Payza. The minimum to cashout is $5.00 (10000 credits) for Paypal and $5.00 (11500 credits, 15% fee included) for Payza and does not increase after each payout request. Payments are processed within 5-7 business days of request. This is due to the verification process during which they check accounts for terms violations. After an account is verified it will take 24-48 hours to process the payment.
- Inactive Accounts Suspension – Account that have been inactive for a period of 60 days or longer will be consider an inactive member. Inactive members will have all account activity and history removed from their accounts. Referrals and credit earnings will also be permanently removed from an inactive member.
- Script: Custom
- Owner: Unknown – same owner of Innocurrent
- September 18, 2014 – Payza has been added back.
- May 9, 2014 – Radio Loyalty added.
- November 28, 2013 – Payza removed due to Payza issues with US funds.
- May 16, 2013 – Increased earning rates for the “Special Sites” category to double the original amount.
- April 23, 2013 – Inactivity removal period changed from 30 days to 60 days.
- January 13, 2013 – Introduced Crowd Flower tasks.
- September 5, 2012 – Introduced live auto-surfing earning option.
- June 21, 2012 – Review completed, site added to the Legit List.
AyuWage Review – Summary:
With no limit of the number of direct referrals, AyuWage may be a good earning opportunity for you. On average, you can get daily ads worth $0.10 – $0.15. US members will get even more than that. AyuWage has been online and paying more than 4 years, however, due to supporting click fraud, the site will remain on our Legit list and cannot be placed on our Established list. The site has been paying according to their terms for years, but take note that lately there are slight delays of 7+/- days in processing payouts. Same with their sister site InnoCurrent. Moreover, lately we have received few complaints regarding account suspensions and issued account warnings. Make sure to read the downsides part of the review above before signing up and using Ayuwage. We’ll continue to monitor AyuWage and if this issue with the payout delays is not resolved in reasonable time or if we come to know that the site is suspending users on purpose, we will downgrade their status here.