10% ref earnings
Update 11 March 2016: Moved from the Legit list to the Watch list due to payout delays. Auywage is not paying on time for the last couple of months. Moreover their support system appears to be unresponsive. As a precaution, we are moving Auywage to the Watch list and it will remain there until they get back on track with payments or it may be moved to the Not Recommended list if things get worse than they are right now.
AyuWage Review – Description:
AyuWage is a site that will pay you for what you do everyday, surfing the internet. This Paid to Click program has been around and paying since 2010. At AyuWage, you can get paid to surf websites, answer surveys, to search or to complete offers. You will earn credits for each activity on their website. Each credit is worth $0.0005. Once you have reached 10,000 credits (equals to $5.00), you will be eligible for a cash out request.
Things we do like about AyuWage.com:
Long-Standing Site – AyuWage has passed the test of time – it has been online and paying more than 5 years, which is great achievement for any paid-to-click site. Most ptc sites do not last for a period as long as that.
Paying site – AyuWage is still paying but with delays. Currently it takes around a month to receive payment. Below you can see proofs of our payments received so far:
Fixed Minimum Withdrawal – $5.00 is the minimum amount to cash out and does not increase after each payout request. Good thing is that there is no stepped cash out system. Each time you reach $5.00 in your account balance, you can request a payout.
Unlimited Referral Program – There is no limit to the number of people you can refer to the site, which is excellent opportunity for members who are able to build a big downline.
Free Worldwide service – It is free to join and there are no restrictions, individuals from all over the world are allowed to join the site and earn from it.
Downsides – Things to Pay Attention to:
Payout Delays – The biggest drawback of Ayuwage are the payout delays. For the last few months, Ayuwage is not paying on time, as per their terms they should pay withing 7 business days, however it takes around a month to receive a payment. In the recent announcement posted on their forum, they claim the reason for the delays is shortage of staff, and they said the issue would be resolved shortly. However even after hiring additional staff, the payout delays are still present. So it appears that the shortage of staff is not the reason for the payout delays, but most likely financial issues and instability.
Poor Support System – The support system appears to be unresponsive, so if you have any issue with your account and you contact them to resolve your issue, it is unlikely that you will receive any response. One thing is for sure, responsive support system is important for any site as it is the only way (despite the forum) to get in touch with the site’s administration. When members have an important issue or question, they expect the customer support department to resolve their issues, but that’s not the case on Ayuwage. Again they say it is due to shortage of staff and they claim the issue will be resolved soon.
Account Suspensions & Warnings – Lately we have received few complaints regarding account suspensions due to too much warnings accumulated. At Ayuwage, unlike other PTC sites, there is warning system in place, if you go over 3 warnings your account will be permanently suspended when they audit your account after placing a payment request. Those who got suspended claim that they didn’t do anything wrong and followed the provided instructions, yet they received warnings which resulted in account suspension. It is hard to say if these members were wrongfully banned, with this warning system in place it is difficult to say that the site is suspending members on purpose. It is possible that those members didn’t follow the instructions or clicked the anti cheat ad. It is possible that the warning system might be buggy and sometimes it could give false positive warnings. We never had any problems with the warning system, I believe that if you follow the instructions and respect their TOS, you will be on the safe side.
Click Fraud – They have section called Regular ads. When you visit a site from this section, you will also need to “click on contents that interest you”. From the instructions:
“You Must Click On An Advertisement that Interests You. Failure to do so will result in a warning which will add up towards to a permanent suspension!”.
So they are asking members to click advertisements on other sites which can be considered as click fraud. Click fraud is an illegal practice that occurs when individuals click on website click through advertisements to increase the payable number of click throughs to the advertiser. Click fraud is type of internet crime and should not be supported by PTC site.
Inactive Rented Referrals – It appears that this site is renting out referrals that have not been active for months or years. So decide carefully before renting on this site, although I would not recommend to rent.
Geo-Targeted Ads – This site works best for US members. There are plenty of ads available for US members, on average worth around $0.25 per day. For all others, the number of ads will vary from day to day, even from hour to hour so you may want to check multiple times per day to see if there are additional ads to click.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Account Warnings – There is a warning system in place, you may get a warning because you did not follow the instructions for viewing the site such as waiting 10 seconds before closing the site window or browsing the site contents (click on ads displayed on the website) after 10 seconds. You will also receive a warning if you click the anti cheat link. If you go over 3 warnings, your account will be permanently suspended along with your earnings. So pay attention when viewing ads and follow the instructions. If you receive a warning, I would recommend to wait for the warnings to expire before you proceed with viewing other ads. Your warnings should expire after 24-48 hours.
- Anti-Cheat Ad – Sometimes, among other ads there may be anti-cheat link. It says: “WARN | B0T DET3CTION | DO N0T Cl!CK”. If you click the link it will add a warning to your account, which will expire within 24-48 hours.
- Viewing ads – Ayuwage is not like your everyday PTC site. The number of ads is not guaranteed. Sometimes there may be more ads available for you, sometimes less. Ads are constantly added throughout the day, so you may want to check multiple times during the day to see if there are any new ads available.
- Pays per Referral Click – 10% from ads value.
- Tasks – They have CrowdFlower tasks, among other earning features. You can complete tasks and earn credits instantly in your main balance. There may be a tasks to categorize images or videos, make google searches, find particular information on a website, etc.
- Radio Loyalty – Listen to the radio and earn credits every 10-30 minutes. You’ll be prompted to enter a captcha every 10-30 minutes to receive your credit.
- Toolbar – They have Toolbar with instant ads notification. Members who use the toolbar are more likely to see more ads.
- Cashout Options and Conditions – All payments are made through Paypal and Payza. The minimum to cashout is $5.00 (10000 credits) for Paypal and $5.00 (11500 credits, 15% fee included) for Payza and does not increase after each payout request. As per the TOS payments are processed within 5-7 business days of request.
- Inactive Accounts Suspension – Account that have been inactive for a period of 90 days or longer will be consider an inactive member. Inactive members will have all account activity and history removed from their accounts. Referrals and credit earnings will also be permanently removed from an inactive member.
- Script: Custom
- Owner: Unknown – same owner of Innocurrent
- March 11, 2016 – Moved from the Legit list to the Watch list due to payout delays.
- February 6, 2015 – Account inactivity period increases from 60 to 90 days.
- September 18, 2014 – Payza has been added back.
- May 9, 2014 – Radio Loyalty added.
- November 28, 2013 – Payza removed due to Payza issues with US funds.
- May 16, 2013 – Increased earning rates for the “Special Sites” category to double the original amount.
- April 23, 2013 – Inactivity removal period changed from 30 days to 60 days.
- January 13, 2013 – Introduced Crowd Flower tasks.
- September 5, 2012 – Introduced live auto-surfing earning option.
- June 21, 2012 – Review completed, site added to the Legit List.
AyuWage Review – Summary:
Ayuwage is behind on payments for the last couple of months. It has happened in the past and they managed to get back on track with payments, but right now the payment delays continue to persist for extended period of time. Ayuwage will remain on the Watch list for the time being. We’ll continue to monitor this site. Currently we would not recommend new members to join Ayuwage because the site is experiencing financial issues. We’ll see what happens in the following period.