Recommended for you
10% ref earnings
Update November 27: Payza has been removed due to Payza issues with US funds. They will bring Payza back as a payment method when Payza sorts its issue out.
AyuWage is a site that will pay you for what you do everyday, surfing the internet. This is a Paid to Click program that has been around and paying since 2010. At AyuWage, you can get paid to surf websites, answer surveys, to search or to complete offers. The site will be placed on our Legit list.
Things we do like about AyuWage.com:
Well managed site – AyuWage has passed the test of time – it has been online and paying more than 2 years, which is great achievement for any paid-to-click site. Most ptc sites do not last for a period as long as that.
Paying site – AyuWage is paying its members and on time. We were also paid few times:
Fixed Minimum Withdrawal – $5.00 is the minimum amount to cashout and does not increase after each cashout. A little bit higher than the industry average, but the good thing is that there is no stepped cashout system. Everytime you reach $5.00 in your account balance, you can request a payout.
Unlimited Referral Program – There is no limit to the number of people you can refer to the site, which is excellent opportunity for members who are able to build a big downline.
Free Worldwide service – It is free to join and there are no restrictions, individuals from all over the world are allowed to join the site and earn from it.
Forum – They have a forum. In our opinion, a PTC site should have a forum. The forum is a place where members and staff can communicate with each other. Members can post their success stories or doubts, post payment proofs, share the experience that they had with the site, ask for support and stay informed about the recent changes made to the site. Usually, on the forum you can notice the first signs if something is wrong. If members complain about non-payments or payment delays, then most likely the site is experiencing problems.
What we do not like about AyuWage.com:
Click Fraud – They have section called Regular ads. When you visit a site from this section, you will also need to “click on contents that interest you”. From the instructions:
“You Must Click On An Advertisement that Interests You. Failure to do so will result in a warning which will add up towards to a permanent suspension!”.
So they are asking members to click advestisements on other sites which can be considered as click fraud. Click fraud is an illegal practice that occurs when individuals click on website click through advertisements to increase the payable number of click throughs to the advertiser. Click fraud is type of internet crime and should not be supported by PTC site. Due to this reason, Ayuwage will not be placed on our Established list, although they are online and paying more than two years.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Number of Ads: 20+/-
- Avg Daily Earning without referrals: $0.10 +/-
- Pay per Referral Click – 10% from Ads clicked.
- Tasks – They offer CrowdFlower tasks, among other earning features. You can complete tasks and earn credits instantly in your main balance. There may be a tasks to categorize images or videos, make google searches, find particular informations on a website, etc.
- Cashout Options and Conditions – All payments are made through Paypal at the moment. Payza is not available at the moment. The minimum to cashout is $5.00 (10000 credits) and does not increase after each cashout. Payments are processed within 24 – 72 hours of request.
- Toolbar – They have Toolbar with instant ads notification. Members who use the toolbar are more likely to see more ads.
- Account Warnings – You may get a warning because you did not follow the instructions for viewing the site such as waiting 10 seconds before closing the site window or browsing the site contents after the 10 seconds. If you go over 3 warnings, your account will be permanently suspended along with your earnings. If you got a warning and If you do follow the instructions, your warnings will expire 1 by 1 after 24-48 hours.
- Inactive Accounts Suspension – Account that have been inactive for a period of 60 days or longer will be consider an inactive member. Inactive members will have all account activity and history removed from their accounts. Referrals and credit earnings will also be permanently removed from an inactive member.
- Script: Custom
- Owner: Unknown – same owner of Innocurrent
- November 28, 2013 – Payza removed due to Payza issues with US funds.
- May 16, 2013 – Increased earning rates for the “Special Sites” category to double the original amount.
- April 23, 2013 – Inactivity removal period changed from 30 days to 60 days.
- January 13, 2013 – Intorduced CrowdFlower tasks.
- September 5, 2012 – Intorduced live auto-surfing earning option.
- June 21, 2012 – Review completed, site added to the Legit List.
In our opinion, AyuWage is a safe site to use and earn with. With no limit of the number of direct referrals, AyuWage may be a good earning opportunity for you. It has been online and paying more than 2 years, however, due to supporting click fraud, the site will remain on our Legit list and can not be placed on our Established list.