November 9: Moved from the Watch List to the Failed Sites list. AdsClickers has been down for over 7 days. The domain Adsclickers.com has been suspended due to pending ICANN verification. The reason for the domain suspension is unverified modification of the Registrant Whois records. Any modification to the Registrant Whois details must be verified by email within 7 days after update, otherwise the domain will be suspended. So the owner changed the whois details probably to remove his name from the public whois, but didn’t verify the changes and that’s why the domain now is suspended. Prior to this, Adsclickers was experiencing payout issues, there were no new payments since October 14 and complaints over the web about long payout delays. It’s pretty clear what happened here, the owner abandoned the site, Adsclickers ended up as scam.
November 2: AdsClickers is not doing very well lately, the site is behind on payments. Adsclickers is not paying on time, there are no new payments since October 14 and there are complaints on the forum about pending payments since September, but these members still didn’t get paid as their usernames are not listed in the Proofs of Payment page. The admin appears to be inactive and does not respond to members questions on the forum. Moreover the site is down at the moment, I just checked the website availability and it shows Host Unavailable for all locations. As a precaution, Adsclickers has been moved from the Legit list to the Watch list. If the site doesn’t return online within 7 day, it will be moved to the Failed Sites list.
Note: The information below is from the time when AdsClickers was online and paying. The article below will remain intact for information purposes only and will not be updated anymore.
Adsclickers Review – Description (History):
Adsclickers was a PTC site that has been paying for 5 years, but it went down since November 2, 2014. Since the site was improperly closed, without clearing pending balances, we have moved them to the Failed sites list.
Things we initially liked about Adsclickers.com:
Low Minimum Withdrawal – The minimum to cashout is set to $1.00 and it does not increase after each cash out. Great option, there is no stepped cash out system or high minimum payout requirements.
Unlimited Referral Program – There is no limit to the number of people you can refer to the site, which is excellent opportunity if you are able to recruit a lot of referrals. With big and active downline, you could earn extra pocket money without hard additional effort.
Free Worldwide Service – No restrictions, individuals from all over the world are allowed to join Adsclickers and earn with it.
Forum – Adsclickers does have a forum. The forum is a place where members and staff can communicate with each other. Members can post their success stories or doubts, post payment proofs, share the experience that they had with the site, ask for support and stay informed about the recent changes made to the site. Usually, on the forum you can notice the first signs if something is wrong. If members complain about non-payments or payment delays, then most likely the site is experiencing problems.
Downsides – Things to Pay Attention to:
Site Gone – AdsClickers is no longer online, their domain has been suspended due to pending ICANN verification. The site went offline without any prior notice and without paying members. Which is why it has been moved to our Failed sites list.
Payout Delays – Prior to the closure, Adsclickers was not paying on time, there were complaints regarding pending payments and long payout delays.
Takes Long Time to Reach Payout – For members without referrals, it may be hard to earn and it will take some time to earn sufficient amount for cashout because this site pays in fractions of a cent for a clicked ad and for referral clicks even less.
Revenue Shares – They offer revenue shares – fixed return per share after certain period of time. Kind of a ponzi feature. Members can buy shares from their purchase balance and the purchase balance can be funded via Paypal. Any site that sell revenue shares and using Paypal as payment processor is at risk of having their account frozen due to Paypal policies regarding such activities. Paypal may consider revenue shares as ponzi or “get rich quick” schemes and technically that would be a violation of their Terms.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Anti Cheat Link – There is an anti-cheat link among the fixed ads. It is the last fixed ad that says: “Don’t click this ad !!!”. Pay attention when clicking ads, the anti cheat ad is in same color as the other ads, so you may accidentally click it. If you click the link $1.00 will be deducted from your account balance, each time you click the link.
- Referral Earnings – You will earn 10% from your referrals clicks. You don’t have to click to earn from your referrals.
- Paid to Like – You can earn $0.001 for each facebook like.
- PTSU Offers – You can earn by completing Sign Up Offers.
- Videos – You can earn by watching Virool videos. Free members can earn 1 Virtual Cent per watched video which is equals to 0.001.
- Prizes – AdGrid – They have game called “AdGrid” which you can play daily. All you need to do is to click anywhere in the grid and a site will appear, once the ad has been viewed, you will be given a notice if you win or you need to try your luck again. You will get credited as soon as you win and your winning prize will go directly to your account balance. You will be given a number of tries daily which will depend on your membership. Standard members get 25 chances per day to win. Prize is up to $3.00.
- Traffic Exchange Program – The traffic exchange allows you to click for unique traffic rather than cash. When you click, you will get 0.9 traffic exchange credits for every ad you click. You can use these credits to create your traffic exchange ad.
- Cashout Options and Conditions – All payments are made through Paypal, Payza and Egopay. The minimum to cashout is fixed at $1.00. Waiting for payout can take maximum 15 days.
- Script: Evolution Script
- Owner: Krzysztof Rewaj – Rewix (Poland)
- November 9, 2014 – Moved from the Watch list to the Failed list. Adsclickers has been down for more than 7 dats. The domain has been suspended.
- November 2, 2014 – Moved from the Legit list to the Watch list due to payout delays. Moreover, the site is offline.
- July 31, 2014 – Forum has been added.
- June 30, 2014 – Traffic Exchange added.
- September 23, 2013 – Egopay has been added as payment processor.
- September 12, 2012 – Review completed, site added to the Legit List.
Adsclickers Review – Summary:
Adsclickers is no longer online. Their domain has been suspended due to unverified changes to the registrant Whois details. Prior to this, there were payout delays and complaints regarding long pending payments. The admin was inactive on the forum and didn’t respond to members questions and concerns. We have moved Adsclickers from the Watch list to the Failed sites list due to improper closure.