2% ref earnings
Update July, 2015: New cashout system & fees, from now on at least $0.50 worth of ads must be viewed for every cashout after the first cashout (for the first cashout you are required to earn at least $5.00 from your own clicks). More details on the forum.
Wordlinx Review – Description:
WordLinx is 12 years old PTC program where members can get paid to visit advertisers links and get rewarded for referring others to the site. It is one of the oldest PTC sites, still online and paying. The site is owned and managed by Rogue Media, a UK based company. Wordlinx appears to be a reliable PTC service with a solid reputation among PTC users. Therefore it will be placed on our Established list.
Things we do like about Wordlinx.com:
Long-Standing Site – WordLinx has been online since October 2003, more than 12 years. It is one of oldest paying PTC Sites and has been recognized as genuine advertising service.
Paying on time – WordLinx is paying its members according to their terms. On the links below you can find payment proofs from other users:
Payment Proofs on Wordlinx Forum
Wordlinx Payment Proofs page
Payment Proofs on eMoneyspace Forum
Payment Proofs on Talkptc Forum
Instant Payments – Payments (below $100) are processed instantly after request. This is a great option, you will receive your payment within seconds of request.
Unlimited Affiliate Program – There is no limit to the number of people that you can refer to the site and this is excellent opportunity for members who can refer a lot of new members. If you manage to build big and active downline, then you will earn extra money with no hard additional effort.
Free Worldwide Service – No restrictions, WordLinx is free to join for people from all over the world. There is no need to buy membership in order to receive payment.
Buxenger Supported Site – Buxenger is a free desktop software that helps you organize, monitor and view ads from your numerous PTC website accounts. With Buxenger you can view all your accounts statistics and overall summary in one screen, view ads from all accounts and also create new accounts on multiple websites at the same time.
Forum – They have a forum. In our opinion, a PTC site should have a forum. The forum is a place where members and staff can communicate with each other. Members can post their success stories or doubts, post payment proofs, share the experience that they had with the site, ask for support and stay informed about the recent changes made to the site. Usually, on the forum you can notice the first signs if something is wrong. If members complain about non-payments or payment delays, then most likely the site is experiencing problems.
Downsides – Things to Pay Attention to:
Pre-View Adverts – Basic members are now shown non-paid ads before paid ads to encourage them to upgrade. Every pre-view ad lasts 10 seconds. If Basic members wish to remove pre-views they can exchange points weekly in the store. Although advertisers may get better exposure with the preview ads, members don’t earn anything by viewing the preview ads. Basically members are forced to view these ads before they can view paid ads. Wordlinx is supposed to be Paid to Click site, not Preview to Click site.
Personal Ad Click Earnings Required for Cashout – In order to cashout for the first time, all users must earn at least $5.00 from their own clicks and then at least $0.50 from their own clicks for all subsequent cashouts. If you are a promoter that can bring a lot of direct referrals and if you don’t like this forced activity rule, then Wordlinx may be not the right site for you.
Very few Earning Features -It should be noted that besides the PTC ads and the referral program, there are no other earning features for users. If they had additional earning features, users could earn more and faster, also the site would have additional income streams.
High Minimum Cashout – Although the minimum cashout is fixed at $10 and does not increase after each cashout, it may be hard to reach this amount, especially if you are solely clicking on your own, without referrals under you.
Number of ads – The ads are geo-targeted. If you are not from North America or Western Europe, most likely you will get less advertisements. Also, the ads are added throughout the day. If you don’t see any now, there may be some later.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Referral Earnings (free members) – Referral clicks: 2%, Referral sales: 2%, Referral upgrades: $0.20 per upgrade on 5 levels and $2.00 per Verified Plus and Pro Yearly upgrade, Referral Sign-up commission $0.002 per referral on 5 Levels. You need to click at least 3 ads weekly in order to earn from your referrals.
- Points – You will earn points by clicking the link at the end of the Wordlinx newsletter emails. The points will be automatically added to your account. Points can be exchanged for removing pre-views (cost 50 points weekly) or for Verified Trial one week upgrade (cost 200 points). More options will be added in future. The amount of points per task depends on your membership level. Basic members earn up to 2 points, Verified members earn up to 10 points and Pro members earn up to 20 points.
- Credits reminder regarding unused credits – There is a requirement that credits had to be used otherwise you will not be able to view ads. If you don’t want to create a campaign right away, simply click the ‘Set Reminder’ button on the Browse Ads page and you’ll get up to 5 weeks to decide how to use your credits.
- Toolbar – This site have a toolbar with instant ad notifications. Members who use the toolbar are more likely to see more ads.
- Cashout Options and Conditions – All payments are sent via PayPal. The minimum to cashout is $10.00 (fixed). You must earn at least $5.00 from your own clicks for your first cashout and then $0.50 from viewing adverts for all subsequent cashouts. A maximum of $300.00 can be withdrawn once a month. Payments below $100.00 are processed automatically. Payments over $100.00 must be manually audited, which can take up to 14 working days. There is a 5% fee for automatic payments below $100.00 and a 2% fee for manual payments of $100.00 and above. The 5% fee can be removed in exchange for 500 points.
- Script: Custom
- Owner: Richard Sturdy – Rogue Media (UK)
- Useful links: Interview with the Admin of Wordlinx.
- July 02, 2015 – New Cashout System.
- April 25, 2015 – Introduced Referral sign up commission on 5 levels.
- February 14, 2014 – Payza is available again but currently only for purchases.
- November 25, 2013 – Referral earnings decreased to 2% per click and per sale, upgrade commissions lowered to $0.20 per upgrade on 3 levels and $2.00 per Verified Plus upgrade.
- May 30, 2013 – From now on, free members will earn upgrade commissions: $0.30 per upgrade on 3 levels and $3.00 per Verified Plus upgrade.
- October 25, 2012 – Payza removed due to suspension of transfers into all UK-based Payza accounts.
- August 3, 2012 – New banner system. No need to contact them directly, just setup your banner, wait for approval then create your own campaign. Options start at just $1 per day.
– Pro members will now earn 20% per referral click, 20% per referral purchase and $10.00 USD for every referral that upgrades to Verified Plus.
- June 15, 2012 – Review completed, site added to the Established List.
Wordlinx Review – Final Thoughts:
WordLinx is a pay-per-click advertising system which has been online and paying since 2003. It has gained good reputation in the PTC industry over the years. In our opinion, Wordlinx is a safe site to use and earn with, however there are some cashout restrictions in place, personal click earnings are required for each cashout (refer to the downside section above). Wordlinx pays its users once they meet the cashout requirements, but it may not be the right site for big promoters that rely mostly on their referrals earnings.