You Might Like this PTC
25% ref earnings
SuperPay Review – Description:
Superpay is GPT program that is offering you an opportunity to earn residual income from home. As a free member you can get paid to complete simple tasks and offers, surveys, trials, to click ads, to participate and win in contests. There is referral system in place which allows users to earn commissions from the activity of their downline. SuperPay has been online since June 2012 and they are paying without delays or other issues. Superpay is owned by 99Ventures, a company that also owns RewardingWays, Clickfair and OfferNation. Recently the newest site (Clickfair) from this company turned a year old, therefore now Superpay is eligible for the Legit list and we are moving them to the Legit list.
Things we do like about Superpay.me:
Paying Site – SuperPay is paying as per their Terms. You can request a payment once you have accumulated a minimum balance of $1.00. Your payment request will be processed within 24 hours. We were paid few times:
Fixed Low Minimum Withdrawal – $1.00 is the minimum amount to cashout and does not increase after each cashout. Great, there is no high minimum cashout requirements or stepped cashout system.
Instant/Daily payments – Payments to members are processed approximately three times per day. Your first payment will be manual, but once you are a verified member you can use the Instant PayPal option and get paid immediately and unlimited times per day.
Unlimited Affiliate Program – There is no limit to the number of people you can refer to the site, which is excellent opportunity for members who can build a big downline. If you are one of them, then you could earn extra pocket money with no hard additional effort.
Various Earning Features – You can earn money in several different ways like viewing PTC banner ads, watching videos, participating and win in contests, completing surveys, offers, Crowdflower tasks and a few more.
Worldwide Service – SuperPay.Me is free international GPT proggram. Individuals from all over the world are allowed to join the site and earn with it.
Downsides – Things to Pay Attention to:
Geotargeted Offers – Unfortunately, most offers are available for residents of USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Spain and Italy. If you are from some other country, you may get less offers or no offers at all for specific categories. Therefore, this site may be slow earner for you.
No forum – Superpay does not have a forum. In our opinion, a GPT site should have a forum. The forum is a place where members and staff can communicate with each other. Members can post their success stories or doubts, post payment proofs, share the experience that they had with the site, ask for support and stay informed about the recent changes made to the site. Usually, on the forum you can notice the first signs if something is wrong. If members complain about non-payments or payment delays, then most likely the site is experiencing problems.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Personal Information required: You must provide current and accurate information ( correct name and correct address ) upon registration. If you use fake info, later your account may be suspended.
- Important sections from their Terms of service regarding account suspension:
– You are only permitted to complete an offer once. If you are using other sites similar to SuperPay.Me and do the same offer there then this is considered fraud and will result in account termination.
– Members using Proxy, VPN, public internet connections, shared IP addresses or shared computers will also be banned.
– You are using OPERA web browser (this browser does not work with SuperPay and any users who operate OPERA will automatically be marked as cheater).
- Reasons why an account may be marked as a cheater:
- Referral earnings – You will earn 25% of your referrals earnings. You earn a $0.10 signup bonus when your new referral completes their first offer valued at $0.25/25pts or more.
- Tasks and Offer Walls – Virool videos, Matomy, CrowdFlower, Trial Pay, Token Ads, Radium One, Super Rewards, Radio Loyalty, Super Sonic Ads, PTC Wall, Offer Toro and Persona.ly offer walls available. You will earn points by completing offers.
- Promo Codes – Promo codes can be redeemed for special cash and prize rewards. Promo codes are published randomly on their Facebook and Twitter pages. In our first try, we won $0.25:
- Points – Points equal cash (100 points is equal to $1.00). Points can be earned by completing offers, and they can be redeemed for prizes and gifts. Points can be also converted into cash.
- Cashout Options and Conditions – Payments to members are processed at least once daily. All payments are made through Paypal, Payza and Skrill (Moneybookers). The minimum cashout is fixed at $1.00 for Paypal and Skrill and $1.50 for Payza. Points rewards can be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards and other special rewards. SuperPay do not charge any fees for withdrawing your cash or points.
- Inactive Accounts – In order to keep your account active you need to log in at least once every 90 days.
- Owner: 99 Ventures Ltd (UK)
- August 28, 2014 – New offerwalls added – PTC Wall and Persona.ly.
- Mar 08, 2014 – Referral earnings increased back to 25%.
- Mar 02, 2014 – Moved to the Legit List.
- February 18, 2014 – Payza is available again for purchases and withdrawals.
- February 13, 2014 – Promo codes introduced.
- August 8, 2013 – Referral earnings reduced from 25% to 15%.
- June 6, 2013 – Peanut Labs Offer Wall added.
- September 30, 2012 – Review completed, site added to the New Sites List.
SuperPay is a GPT site where (depending on your location) you may earn some extra additional income from home by completing offers or you can take the advantage of the unlimited referral system. If you build big and active downline, you will earn commissions from the activity of your referrals, which will boost your earnings. Be sure to comply with their Terms of Service. This site uses very strict policies and you may be suspended if you violate the Terms of Service.