You Might Like this PTC
Update May 5: PTCSolution has been moved from the Watch list to the Sites to Avoid list. The payout delays are getting longer and longer, now there are over 60 days behind with payments. I know that some of you will say the admin is giving his best to solve this issues, but obviously that’s not enough. PTC Solution is in huge debt. They can’t keep on track with payments. For instance, from April 15 to May 3 they were processing payout requests placed on January 30. Took them two and a half weeks to clear pending requests only from one date. And it is going to get worse over time.
Update Mar 04: As a precaution, PTCSolution has been moved to the Watch list. There are payout delays. PTCSolution is still paying but for many members it takes more than 31 business days to receive their payout. The administration of PTCSolution have increased the payout waiting time 3 times already, firstly to 7 days, then to 31 days, later to 31 business days and still there are delays of 20+ business days at the moment. PTCSolution will remain on the Watch list until the issue with the payout delays is resolved.
Downsides – Things to Pay Attention to:
Payout Delays – The site is still paying but there are very long delays of 60+ days. My latest payout request was processed in 53 business days (75 regular days), which is way over the line of 31 BS days. Obviously the site is experiencing cash flow issues which led to pending payments and long delays.
Old Paypal Limited – Their first Paypal account was limited and Paypal was removed as a payment method. However, later they added another Paypal account and now Paypal withdrawals are activated.
New & Unproven Program – Generally we do not recommend buying memberships/investing in new sites (under a year old). From our experience, many new programs fail to stand the test of time and turns into a non-paying programs after a while. Since we can’t predict which sites could possibly turn into long lasting successful programs, we do not recommend buying memberships and investing in new sites (under a year old). In our opinion, it would be better to wait some time until the site proves that it is stable and credible, rather than invest in the early phase and risk to lose your investment if the site stops paying. Be sure to test a new site if you plan to invest. It would be best to do your own research to make sure it is a legitimate opportunity. If you decide to invest, never invest more than you can afford to lose.
Self-Sponsored Ads – They are displaying self sponsored ads with higher click rate, which on the long run can be bad if the site does not generate enough advertising income and may lead to cash flow issues.
Revenue Shares – No longer available.
Any site that is selling revenue shares and using Paypal as payment processor is at risk of having their account frozen due to Paypal policies regarding such activities. Paypal may consider revenue shares as ponzi or “get rich quick” schemes and technically that would be a violation of their Terms. I believe that this and the high volume of transactions were the main reasons why they got their Paypal limited. Currently there are new rules in place regarding the revenue shares. There is a separate share balance from now on. It cannot be deposited with PayPal, from account balance or purchase balance so no PayPal funds will be involved in new shares system.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Inactive Accounts Suspension – An inactive account will be temporarily suspended after 30 days of inactivity and permanently deleted after 60 days of inactivity.
- Owner: NetAdSolution; Wiktor Glowacki aka Pampers (Poland)
- May 5, 2013 – Moved from the Watch list to the Sites to Avoid list.
- March 29, 2013 – Changes to adgrid, payout policy and referral commissions on fixed ads.
- March 04, 2013 – Moved to the Watch list due to payment delays.
- February 10, 2013 – Adgrid main prize lowered to $2.00 and timer to 5 seconds. Upgrade commission decreased by 50%. No more purchase commission for standard members. Changes to paid membership plans.
- January 9, 2013 – Payments waiting time increases to 31 business days. Revenue shares removed.
- December 17, 2013 – Paypal cashouts are back.
- December 4, 2013 – Payout waiting time increases to 7 days. Perfect money added.
- November 27, 2013 – Paypal removed as a payment option.
- November 17, 2013 – Paypal payments resumed and at the moment they are processed through the admin wife’s account. The main account is still limited.
- November 14, 2013 – Paypal account has been limited.
- November 4, 2013 – Payments will be proccesed daily. Egopay added only for deposits for the moment.
- September 9, 2013 – TokenAds Offerwall added.
- September 5, 2013 – Referral contest and CrowdFlower Tasks introduced.
- August 15, 2013 – Traffic exchange system added.
- August 1, 2013 – Payout policy changes, payments will be made twice a week, on Monday and Friday. Stepped cashout system introduced.
- July 12, 2013 – Virool videos added.
- June 13, 2013 – Review published, site added to the New Sites List.
PTC Solution Review – Bottom Line:
PTCSolution is in huge debt and there are very long payout delays. The withdrawal time has been increased few times. Now it is 31 business days and on top of that there are payout delays of 60+ regular days. I would not recommend PTCSOlution at the moment, and I doubt things will improve. In my opinion, these delays will get longer and longer.