per Click: $0.002
Amazon, Gift Cards, Custom rewards
Ads: 6 +/-
No DR limit
Update: PrizeLive has announced it will be closed and merged with its sister site Makethatdollar.com. Members will be able to login and cashout their earnings up until March, however do it as soon as possible. They have enabled Game Credits to Points conversions and lowered the cashout from $1.00 to $0.01 so everyone can cashout their earnings. Site will be moved to the Closed Programs list when the closure is completed, but only if the earnings are paid to members and if they offer some kind of compensation to upgraded members that have not achieved return of investment.
Description – Old Review (No longer updated):
PrizeLive was Get Paid To program where members were offered an opportunity to earn residual income from home in several different ways. Members had the opportunity to earn extra money by completing simple tasks and offers, taking surveys, trials, clicking PTC ads, by participating in contests or by referring others to the site and get a commissions from their downline. On January 6, Prizelive has announced that the site is in the process of shutting down the service.
Things we liked about PrizeLive.com:
Well Managed Site – Prize Live has been online and paying for over four years. It has passed the test of time and has proven to be a stable GPT program, paying without major problems.
Paying as promised – Prize Live was paying as per their Terms. The minimum payout $1.00 and payment requests were processed within 3 days of request.
Unlimited Affiliate Program – There is no limit to the number of people you can refer to the site, which is excellent opportunity for members who can build a big downline. If you build an active downline, then you could earn nice extra pocket money with no big additional effort. There is 2 levels referral system in place. Level 1 referrals are the members that you have personally referred. Level 2 referrals are the members that your level 1 referrals have referred.
Worldwide Service – There are no restrictions, people from all countries are allowed to join the site and earn with it by completing simple tasks or by earning commissions from their downline.
Fixed Low Minimum Withdrawal – $0.01 is the minimum amount to cashout and does not increase after each cashout. Great, there is no high minimum cashout requirements or stepped cashout system.
Downsides of PrizeLive.com:
Geotargeted Offers – Most offers are available for residents of USA, UK and Canada. If you are from some other country, you may get less offers or no offers at all for specific categories. Therefore, this site may be slow earner for you.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- PTC Ads – PrizeLive offer 6 ptc ads per day. Unlike other sites, there is no timer on the ads, you just have to click an ad and get credited. Each clicked ad is worth 0.002 points which is equal to $0.002. You can find the PTC under the “Freebies” section.
- Referral earnings: The basic commission starts out at 10% for both level 1 and level 2 referrals, while level 1 referrals earn you points and level 2 referrals earn you GC (game credits). Referral Milestones have been created to reward you more commission for completing different tasks. Each milestone that is completed will raise your Level 1 commission by 0.5% and your Level 2 commission by 0.5% as well. The maximum referral commission is currently set to 20% for both Level 1 and Level 2 referrals.
- Points – Points equal cash (1 point is equal to $1). Points can be earned from completing offers, commission from level 1 referrals, owning an offer in the reward section, and by winning in the games they offer. Points can be redeemed in the Rewards section for prizes and gifts. Points can also be converted into game credits in order to play games and to participate in some contests.
- Game Credits – Game credits are used to play in the games available on the site. Game credits can be earned from completing offers, logging in daily via the toolbar, commission from level 2 referrals, voting in polls, reporting invalid offers, and by owning an offer in the reward section. Game credits do not have any monetary value and cannot be converted into cash.
- Cashout Options & Conditions – You can choose one of the following payment and reward options: PayPal, Amazon Gift Certificates, Checks, Gaming Systems, Gift Cards, DVDs, Games, etc. If you cannot find what you are looking for, they have a custom reward option allowing you to request anything that can be bought online. PayPal payments are processed manually within 72 hours if it is your first request. If you have already received a PayPal payment, it will be processed instantly. You are allowed to request 1 PayPal payment per day, as long as you post your payment in their Payment Proof board on the forum at least once per month. If you do not want to post your payment proof, you will only be able to request 1 PayPal payment per month. If you want to cashout through Payza, it can be done via the Custom rewards section. Follow those instructions on how to request a payment via Payza.
- Script: Custom
- Owner: “Day Online Solutions, LLC”
- January 7, 2013 – PrizeLive has announced it will be closed and merged with its sister site. Minimum cashout reduced to $0.01.
- July 30, 2012 – Review completed, site added to the Established List.
Prizelive is Get Paid To site that has been online and paying for more than 4 years. They have announced that the site will be closed and merged with its sister site Makethatdollar.com. You will be able to login and request your earnings up until March 2013. You are welcome to share your opinion about this site or your experience that you had with this site. You can do it in the comment section below.