No DR limit
Points2Shop Review – Description:
Points2Shop (merged with its sister site Cashle) is Get Paid To site where as a free member you can earn extra money online by completing different kind of offers, taking surveys, watching videos. These offers comes from different third-party advertisers. For successful completion of each offer, you’re paid from the advertising budget of the company sponsoring that offer. Prior to merging with its sister site Cashle, members could earn only points and redeem them for different rewards from the Rewards Gallery. After the merger with Cashle, they introduced the option to earn money by completing cash offers. Additional earnings are available by winning games and contests, as well as by referring others to the site and get bonuses and percentage of your referrals earnings. There is 3 levels referral system in place. Points2Shop has been online since May, 2007 and has proven to be stable and paying program since then. Points2Shop will be placed on our Established Sites List.
Things we do like about Points2Shop.com:
Well Managed Site – Points2Shop has been online and paying since 2007. The site has proven to be stable and reliable, a GPT program that pays without major issues.
Paying – Points2Shop is paying its members. You can request a payment upon reaching a minimum balance of $1.00. Your payment request will be fulfilled within 2 business days (weekends not counted). We tested the site and we got paid:
Unlimited Affiliate Program (3 Levels) – There is no limit to the number of people you can refer to the site, which is excellent opportunity for members who can build a big downline. If manage to do so, you could earn extra pocket money without hard additional effort. At Points2Shop, there is 3 levels referral system in place. Level 1 referrals are the members that you have personally referred. Level 2 referrals are the referrals of your level 1 referrals, and Level 3 referrals are the referrals of your level 2 referrals.
Free Worldwide Service – There are no restrictions, people from all countries are allowed to join the site and earn with it by completing simple tasks and by receiving referral earnings from their downline. The site is completely free to use and doesn’t offer any kind of upgraded memberships.
Fixed Minimum Withdrawal – $1.00 is the minimum amount to cashout and does not increase after each cashout. Which is a good thing, there is no high minimum cashout requirements and no increasing stepped cashout system.
Forum – Points2Shop does have a forum. In our opinion, a GPT site should have a forum. The forum is a place where members and staff can communicate with each other. Members can post their success stories or doubts, post payment proofs, share the experience that they had with the site, ask for support and stay informed about the recent changes made to the site. Usually, on the forum you can notice the first signs if something is wrong. If members complain about non-payments or payment delays, then most likely the site is experiencing problems.
Things to Pay Attention to:
Personal Information required – You must provide accurate personal information (correct full name, correct address and phone number) upon registration. If you use fake info, your account may be suspended. So be sure to use valid information on this site.
Offers Not Crediting? – Some offers may not credit due to various reasons and this is a common issue for all GPT sites. Make sure to follow the directions provided by the advertiser. Do one offer at a time. Do not use false information. Do not do the same offer twice (e.g the same offer completed earlier on another GPT site). When completing offers, cookies are placed on your computer for tracking and approval purposes. If you are doing multiple offers provided by the same advertiser, probably you already have a cookie stored on your computer from your previous completed offers from the same advertiser, and some of these offers may not credit. Which is why you need to clear your cookies before beginning a new offer/survey from the same advertiser. Some third-party offers may require a credit card to complete. I would suggest to do the free offers only, however if you are going to complete credit card offers, make sure you know who you are giving your information to (you are giving your info to the advertiser, not to Points2Shop which cannot be held responsible if something goes wrong with the offer). Make sure there is SSL security protocol on the page on which you are submitting your credit card info. If a credit card/trial offer does not credit then email the site and provide them the confirmation email you received from an offer/order and other screenshots to prove you have completed the offer and ask them and look into the issue and to notify the advertiser to take investigation.
Geo-targeted Offers – Generally, offers availability is based on the demographic information in your profile (age, gender, geographic location, interests etc). Most offers are available for residents of USA, UK and Canada. If you are from some other country, you may get less offers or no offers at all for specific categories. Therefore, this site may not be a good earner for you. However, you can always refer quality referrals and earn from their activity.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Referral earnings: You’ll get 15% of the qualifying offers your first level referrals do, 3% of the second level and 2% of the third level of referrals. You will also get up to $0.50 for each member that enters their information and verifies their email address and up to $0.50 when they completed their first offer. There are two promotion rates: for registration and if someone completes a qualifying offer. The ‘registration’ rate is dynamic, and if your referral quality is not high enough it could possibly go lower. The ‘first offer completed’ promotion rate is also dynamic and can increase if your referral quality is high. This means you have a chance at a $1 rate per eligible offer completed, in addition to the $0.50 rate for registration. This is a total of $1.50 per active referral. So make sure your referrals are active. If a lot of your referrals are inactive, your earn rate will decrease.
Referral Country Tiers Registration First Offer Other 1. Tier: United States, United Kingdom $0.50 ** $0.50 $0.50 Bonus* 2. Tier: Australia, Canada, Germany, Spain, France, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Singapore $0.01 $0.20 / 3. Tier: UAE, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Switzerland, Chile, Denmark, Finland, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, India, Italy, Mexico, New Zealand, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russian Federation, Vietnam, South Africa $0.01 $0.10 / 4. Tier: All Other Countries $0.01 $0.01 /
*High quality bonus – payout amount depends on quality of referrals and their offers completed.
**Dynamic rate – decreases with inactive referrals.
- Contests – There are different types of contests at Points2Shop, you can check them on the Contests page. The prizes for each contest are based on the position of the participants at the end of the contest.
- Cashout Options – You can cash out your earning via Paypal, Payza, Amazon.com Gift Card, Global Virtual Visa® Reward and check. The minimum withdrawal via Paypal and Payza is $1.00 (- $0.10 fee for payments less than $10). Payments are generally processed within 2 business days (weekends excluded). There is also option to receive payments instantly when you are at least gold honor level. Instant payments are limited to once every 24 hours, up to $100 value. For the remaining payout options the minimum is $5.00. Take note that your points balance cannot be withdrawn to a cash method nor converted to cash. Points can be redeemed for Amazon products from their Reward Gallery. Prizes can be shipped to members in the US, UK and Canada. You must be a resident of the United States, United Kingdom or Canada to be eligible to order prizes from the Points2Shop reward gallery.
- Inactivity Policy – If you don’t log in for a consecutive period of 4 months (neither on the Points2Shop website or the mobile app) your remaining points and cash will be locked. These points and cash amounts will become available again once you log in and earn the same amount that you have locked at that point.
- Script: Custom
- Owner: Mathijs De Jong (Matjong) and Janna (Littlerose); De Jong Webdevelopment (USA)
- July, 2015 – Payza has been added back.
- December 4, 2013 – Payza removed as payment option because Payza is no longer accessible to members in the USA.
- July 24, 2012 – Review completed, site added to the Established List.
Points2Shop is Get Paid To program that has been online and paying since May 2007. It has proven to be a stable and paying site. There are multiple earning features available so it should not be hard to earn money, especially if you are from tier 1 country. Otherwise there may be less offers available for you, anyway you can always focus on bringing direct referrals. Depending on how well you are able to recruit new members, your downline can substantially improve your earning potential. You can give it a try and see how it works out for you. Take note that Points2Shop is not “get rich quick” scheme, it takes time and effort to earn. Points2Shop is completely free to use, there are no upgrades or rentals. Be sure to comply with their Terms of Service. Generally, all GPT sites use strict policies and you may be suspended if you violate their Terms of Service. So be sure to follow the rules.