You Might Like this PTC
10% ref earnings
Note: The domain name Logiptc.com expired on January 13. I guess they forgot to renew it before the expiry date. It was renewed on January 14 so we will have to wait for DNS propagation to complete. Usually it takes around 24-48 hours, then the site should be working normally again.
LogiPTC Review – Introduction:
LogiPTC is paid to click site where you can get paid from surfing websites, viewing contents, and answering surveys. There is unlimited referral system in place, which makes the earning potential substantially higher. LogiPTC has been online since January, 2010 and will be placed on our Legit list.
Things we do like about LogiPTC.com:
Well Managed site – Logiptc has been online and paying for over two and a half years. The site has proven to be stable since then, paying without major problems. Most PTC programs do not last that long.
Paying – Logiptc is paying its members. You can request a payment upon reaching a minimum balance of $5.00. Here you can find payment proofs from other users:
LogiPTC Payment Proofs on eMoneyspace
LogiPTC Payment Proofs
Unlimited Affiliate Program – There is no limit to the number of people you can refer to the site, which is excellent opportunity for members who can build a big downline. If you build an active downline, then you could earn nice extra pocket money with no hard additional effort.
Worldwide Service – There are no restrictions, people from all countries can join the site and earn from it by clicking on ads and by receiving referral earnings from their downline. However, you must have a Paypal account to be able to receive a payment.
Fixed Minimum Withdrawal – $5 is the minimum amount to cashout and does not increase after each cashout. For some members it might be hard to reach this amount, however the good thing is that there is no stepped cashout system, you can request payment everytime when you have at least $5 in your account balance.
Downsides – Things to Pay Attention to:
Some ads contain viruses? We have found complaints that you may get viruses from Logiptc.
MyLot – virus/malware at Logiptc?
Most likely this is not directly from Logiptc, but from the advertisers websites. However, Logiptc should take the necessary actions to detect and do not approve those ads with malicious content. Be sure to use good antivirus software while browsing the site.
No Forum – LogiPTC does not have a forum. In our opinion, a PTC site should have a forum. The forum is a place where members and staff can communicate with each other. Members can post their success stories or doubts, post payment proofs, share the experience that they had with the site, ask for support and stay informed about the recent changes made to the site. Usually, on the forum you can notice the first signs if something is wrong. If members complain about non-payments or payment delays, then most likely the site is experiencing problems.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Guidelines for viewing ads – You must follow the instructions instructed by the system when using LogiPTC. It is important to follow these instructions, as you may recieve a warning from their system if you do not. Futhermore, LogiPTC has a system inplace to detect AdBlock aka Advertisement Blocks. You may not use AdBlock while using LogiPTC due to the agreement with their clients for maximum exposure. If they find that you have such a plug-in enabled while browsing the site, you may recieve a warning. All warnings can take up to 15 minutes to appear in your account after the infraction occurs. Be careful when getting warnings, accumulated warnings may lead to an account review and/or suspension and possibly termination. It takes a total of 5 warnings to be banned, and warnings expire every 24 hours.
- Number of Ads Daily: 6+/- Standard ads (value $0.005 each)
- Average Daily Click Earnings without referrals: $0.03 +/-
- Pays per Referral Click: 10% from ads value.
- Cashout Options and Conditions – All payments are made via Paypal. The minimum to cashout is $5.00 and does not increase after each cashout. Your account will be closely reviewed for abuse before payout, which can take up to 48 hours.
- Toolbar – They have Toolbar with instant ads notification. Members who use the toolbar are more likely to see more ads.
- Script: Custom
- Owner: David Anderson (USA)
- December 28, 2012 – Users no longer required to click Google ads to receive credit.
- July 17, 2012 – Review completed, site added to the Legit List.
Review Bottom Line:
LogiPTC is paid to click site that has been online since 13 January, 2010. It has proven to be a stable and paying site since then. Using this site, you can earn additional income from home, but you will not get rich. This site is not get rich quick scheme! There is unlimited referral system in place. Depending on how well you are recruiting new members, your downline can improve your earning potential. For now, Logiptc will remain on our Legit List.