Update July 21, 2015: Apparently Linkgrand is experiencing serious financial issues, the site is behind on payments for months, there are users that have pending payments since December 2014. Moreover their Facebook page has been removed. Users used their facebook page to post questions and updates regarding their pending payouts. In our opinion, Linkgrand is no longer stable and safe PTC, and we would not recommend it. Therefore we are moving Linkgrand from the Watch list to the Not Recommended list.
Update Dec 22, 2014: Moved from the Legit list to the Watch list due to payout delays. Linkgrand is behind on payments again, some members are waiting for
50+ 100+ days to receive their payouts.
Few months ago they went behind on payments and now the same is happening again. As a precaution, LinkGrand has been downgraded to the Watch list and will remain there until these payment issues are resolved. Otherwise, if no improvements are made in the following period, we may downgrade their status here further to the Not Recommended list.
Reasons Why We Do Not Recommend Linkgrand.com:
Payout Delays; No Longer paying? – There are long payment delays at Linkgrand, some users waiting since December 2014 to receive their payments. Apparently the site is not doing well lately, they are experiencing financial issues and not paying on time for the last couple of months, which is why we have downgraded LinkGrand from the Watch list to the Not Recommended list.
Non-Responsive Support System – Support tickets are not answered. The admin appears to be inactive and does not answers to questions or concerns submitted via the support system or on their Facebook page. Their Facebook page has been removed recently. Too many complaints are not good for the business, isn’t that right? When members have an important issue or question, they expect the customer support department to resolve their issues. Without forum and with non-responsive support service, there is no way to get in touch with the site if you are have an issue with your account.
No Forum – This site does not have a forum. In our opinion, a PTC site should have a forum. The forum is a place where members and staff can communicate with each other. Members can post their success stories or doubts, post payment proofs, share the experience that they had with the site, ask for support and stay informed about the recent changes made to the site. Usually, on the forum you can notice the first signs if something is wrong. If members complain about non-payments or payment delays, then most likely the site is experiencing problems.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Pay per Referral Click – You will receive 10% commission on all purchases from your referrals and 30% of their earnings from clicking.
- Prizes – They have section called “Billboard Advertising” where they display banner ads bought by the advertisers. The billboard ads are rotated randomly on every page throughout the LinkGrand website. When user click on a billboard ad, he will earn 1 token. The member who have earned the most tokens, will be the first winner. The second winner is selected randomly based on the number of tokens. Winners are selected at the end of every month. The more you click, the better your chances to win cash prizes at the end of the month.
- Inactive Accounts Suspension – LinkGrand may terminate a member’s account if no activity has occurred in such account for 6 consecutive months. Any credits, cash, or referrals in such account shall be forfeited.
- Script: Custom
- Owner: Garrett Rowland (USA)
- Useful links: Interview with the Admin of LinkGrand.
- July 21, 2015 – Moved from the Watch list to the Not Recommended list.
- December 22, 2014 – Moved from the Legit list to the Watch list due to payout delays.
- September 30, 2014 – Moved from the Established list to the Legit list due to payout delays.
- February 17, 2013 – Moved back to the Established list. The ads count is being increased and there are enough ads to click for all members.
- November 18, 2013 – 10 seconds ads (value $0.001) added.
- November 13, 2013 – Moved to the Legit List due to too low number of ads available to click which resulted in too low earning potential.
- July 4, 2012 – Review completed, site added to the Established List.
LinkGrand Review – Bottom Line:
LinkGrand is a Paid-to-Click service that has been online since 2007. It has been paying without issues until September 2014, but since then the site is not doing well, they are experiencing financial issues for the last couple of months and there are long payout delays. It would not be wrong to say that this site stopped paying – some members are waiting since December to receive their payouts. Therefore we have moved Linkgrand to the Not-Recommended list.