Solid Trust Pay
50% ref earnings
Update Aug 5th 2017: LegacyClix has been down for over 3 weeks now. The website has been closed down without announcement and without paying off its members, therefore we are moving LegacyClix to the Failed Sites list. Apparently few months ago the original owners sold Legacyclix to Anton Baikov, a name that ties to several closed/scam sites like Adzpool.com, ClickyHits.com, PureProfitClicks.com, ClickyClix.com, Mysiterotator.com. So no wonder Legacyclix ended up as a scam.
Legacyclix Review – History:
Legacyclix was over a 3 years old Paid to Click program, launched on December 4, 2013. Legacyclix was originally owned by a team from the Traffic exchange industry (Marcus Wahl, Ken Locatelli and Rodney Hage). Under the original owners Legacyclix was paying without major issues, but then they decided to sell the website to Anton Baikov, a person involved into few failed scam PTC sites. And shortly after Legacyclix was closed down without a word from the new admin.
Note: Most of the information below is from the time when LegacyClix was online and it will remain intact for informational purposes only and will not be updated anymore.
Things we initially liked about Legacyclix.com:
Paying – Legacyclix is paying its members and payment proofs can be found on their website. We tested the site shortly after the official launch and we got paid few times.
Daily Payments – Payments to members are processed daily, within 24 hours after being requested.
Fixed Minimum Payout – You can request payment as soon as you reach at least $4.00 in your account balance. The minimum payout is fixed and does not increase after each cash out, and this is a good thing, there is no stepped cash out system or high minimum payout requirements.
Free Worldwide service – There are no registration restrictions, people from all over the world can join for free. Users can make money without having to invest any money to get started.
Downsides – Things to pay attention to:
Site gone – LegacyClix is down and there is no any notification or update from the new owner. The site went offline without paying its members, therefore LegacyClix has been moved to the Failed Sites list.
Site Sold to a Scammer – Few months ago the original owners sold Legacyclix to Anton Baikov, a name that ties to several closed/scam sites like Adzpool.com, ClickyHits.com, PureProfitClicks.com, ClickyClix.com, Mysiterotator.com.
Personal Information Required – Make sure to read their Terms of Service before registering, particularly the sections regarding collection of personal information.
– Users using false information, including full name, when registering or changing their personal settings will have their account suspended.
– For security reason, Legacyclix.com reserves the right to delay and cancel any payment request and ask for more information from member.
– For security reason, Legacyclix.com has the right to request proof that you are the rightful owner of both your payment processor and Legacyclix account should we find it suspicious.
– Failure to provide us with the documentation of proof within 5 business days, your account will be suspended and all earnings will be deleted.
You have to provide your real name when registering because when you try to cashout they will request a proof that your are the rightful owner of your Legacyclix account. Also you will have to enter your payment processors email ID when registering. There is no option to add it later, you will have to send support ticket and ask them to add your payment processor email ID, but take note that they will request additional proof such as screenshot of your Paypal account with your full name listed and the status of your account (verified/unverified). The same applies if you want to change your payment processor email ID.
Self-Sponsored Ads – More than half of ads available for free members are self-sponsored. These ads are placed there by the admin, they are not from external advertisers that purchased advertising at the site, just the admin is promoting his affiliate links for other sites/products/services. The concept of self-sponsoring is bad because the site depends on outside sales/conversions to earn commissions in order to pay members for viewing these ads. It’s dangerous and risky when new sales/conversions are not generated, that means there won’t be any money to pay you for viewing these ads. This may possibly lead to cash flow issues, unless the site have proper budget for self-sponsored ads or other solid income streams. As it happens, PTC sites don’t make enough sales to cover the expenses for showing these self-sponsored ad. Anyone remember Clicksia/Incentria? They were showing self-sponsored ads as well and they closed down after operating in loss for years. Yes, they were paying for years, but at the end their owner admitted that they were in loss for years and he had to use his income from other affiliate programs to pay members. Which is another proof that self-sponsoring is not sustainable. IMO, it is sad to see that many PTC site owners are ‘opening PTC sites to promote their affiliate links’ instead of building a real PTC site that will entirely depend on advertising income.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Security captcha – If you see a captcha while you are navigating through the website
you need to answer it. Do not try to get around it as it will lead to account suspension. The captcha could be case sensitive so you need to enter exactly what it shows you. It looks like this:
- Earnings per referral click – 50% from ads value
You must view at least 4 advertisements each day to continue to earn from your referrals the next day.
- Sign up Offers – Members can earn by completing PTSU Offers ($0.05 per completed offer). If you have followed the instructions and completed the offer successfully, the advertiser will approve the offer then the money will be automatically credited to your account.
- Offers Wall – Users can complete offers from the SuperRewards Offer Wall network. Users will earn Virtual cents for completing offers. 1 Virtual Cent equals $0.0007.
- Cashout Options and Conditions – Payments are made through PayPal and Solid Trust Pay. You have to use verified payment processor account in order to receive payment. The minimum amount required for cashout is fixed at $4.00 and it does not increase after each payout request. Payments to members are processed daily, within 24 hours of request. The withdrawal time frame for free members is 7 days. Members from Vietnam must upgrade their account in order to be allowed to request a payout.
- Inactivity Policy – Members must log in at least once every 30 days in order to stay active. Inactive members could have their accounts suspended and forfeit any account balance, memberships, points, referrals and advertising credits.
- Script: EvolutionScript
- Owner: Anton Baikov Old Owners:Marcus Wahl, Ken Locatelli and Rodney Hage (USA)
- August 05, 2017 – LegacyClix is no longer online, moved to the Failed Sites List.
- June 14, 2016 – Moved from the New Sites list to the Legit list.
- May 29, 2014 – SuperRewards offer wall added.
- January 15, 2014 – Solid Trust Pay has been added as new payment option.
- December 9, 2013 – Review published, site added to the New Sites List.