120% ref earnings
Update 30 June 2016: There are still payout delays at Innocurrent. We have received our 3 last payout requests on June 29 2016, with a delay of over a month for the first payout request of these last 3. As you can see on the screenshot below, the first payout request was approved on May 30 and processed on June 29.
Obviously Innocurrent is experiencing financial issues and if the site doesn’t get back on track with payment soon, then it will be moved to the Not Recommended list.
Update 11 March 2016: Moved from the Legit list to the Watch list due to payout delays. Innocurrent is not paying on time for the last couple of months. Moreover their support system appears to be unresponsive. As a precaution, we are moving Innocurrent to the Watch list and it will remain there until they get back on track with payments or it may be moved to the Not Recommended list if things get worse than they are right now.
InnoCurrent Review – Description:
InnoCurrent is a part of a network that has been paying members since 2010, it is a sister site of AyuWage (also moved to the Watch list). At InnoCurrent you can get paid for what you do everyday, surfing the internet. InnoCurrent offers different types of earning features, it is completely free to use – does not offer any kind of upgrade services. Using this site, you can earn money by doing variety of tasks, like surfing websites, answering surveys, searching the internet or completing offers. At InnoCurrent, you will earn credits for each activity on their website. Each credit is worth $0.0005. Once you have reached 10,000 credits (equals to $5.00), you will be eligible for a cash out request. You will earn not only from your activity but you will also earn a generous 120% of your referrals earnings.
Things we do like about InnoCurrent.com:
Long-Standing Site – InnoCurrent has been online and paying since February 2011. Most sites in the PTC industry don’t last more than few months, while InnoCurrent has passed the test of time and has been operating successfully for over 4 years.
Paying – InnoCurrent is still paying but with delays. Currently it takes around a month to receive payment. Below you can see our payments received so far:
Fixed Minimum Withdrawal – $5.00 (10000 credits) is the minimum amount to cash out and does not increase after each cash out. The good thing is that there is no stepped payout system. Each time you reach at least $5.00, you can request a payout.
Unlimited Referral Program – There is no limit to the number of people you can refer to the site, which is excellent opportunity for members who can recruit a lot of new users. Big and active downline can greatly improve your earning potential. For every member you refer, you will earn a generous 120% of their earnings. When you have a big referrals base participating at InnoCurrent, your income will grow faster.
Free Worldwide Service – It is free to join and there are no restrictions, individuals from all over the world are allowed to join the site and earn with it. You can make money without having to invest any money to get started.
Downsides – Things to Pay Attention to:
Payout Delays – The biggest drawback of Innocurrent are the payout delays. For the last few months, Innocurrent is not paying on time, as per their terms they should pay withing 7 business days, however it takes around a month to receive a payment. In the recent announcement posted on their forum, they claim the reason for the delays is shortage of staff, and they said the issue would be resolved shortly. However even after hiring additional staff, the payout delays are still present. So it appears that the shortage of staff is not the reason for the payout delays, but most likely financial issues and instability.
Poor Support System – The support system appears to be unresponsive, so if you have any issue with your account and you contact them to resolve your issue, it is unlikely that you will receive any response. One thing is for sure, responsive support system is important for any site as it is the only way (despite the forum) to get in touch with the site’s administration. When members have an important issue or question, they expect the customer support department to resolve their issues, but that’s not the case on Innocurrent. Again they say it is due to shortage of staff and they claim the issue will be resolved soon.
Click Fraud – They have section called Standard Sites. When you visit a site from this section, you will also need to “click on contents that interest you”. From the instructions:
“You Must Click On An Advertisement that Interests You. Failure to do so will result in a warning which will add up towards to a permanent suspension!”
So they are asking members to click advertisements on other sites which can be considered as click fraud. Click fraud is an illegal practice that occurs when individuals click on website click through advertisements to increase the payable number of click throughs to the advertiser. Click fraud is type of internet crime and should not be supported by PTC site.
Inactive Rented Referrals – It appears that this site is renting out referrals that have not been active for months or years. So decide carefully before renting on this site, although I would not recommend to rent.
Geo-Targeted Ads – This site works best for US members. There are plenty of ads available for US members, on average worth around $0.15 per day. For all others, the number of ads will vary from day to day, even from hour to hour so you may want to check multiple times per day to see if there are additional ads to click.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Viewing ads – InnoCurrent is not like your everyday PTC site. The number of ads is not guaranteed. Sometimes there may be more ads available for you, sometimes less. Ads are constantly added throughout the day, so you may want to check multiple times during the day to see if there are any new ads available.
- Account Warnings – You may get a warning because you did not follow the instructions for viewing the site such as waiting 10 seconds before closing the site window or browsing the site contents after the 10 seconds. If you go over 3 warnings, your account will be permanently suspended along with your earnings. If you got a warning and If you do follow the instructions, your warnings will expire 1 by 1 after 24-48 hours.
- Tasks – You can complete tasks and earn credits instantly in your main balance. There may be a tasks to categorize images or videos, make google searches, find particular information on a website, etc.
- Radio Loyalty – Listen to the radio and earn credits every 10-30 minutes. You’ll be prompted to enter a captcha every 10-30 minutes to receive your credit.
- Cashout Options and Conditions – All payments are made through Paypal and Payza. The minimum to cashout is $5.00 (10000 credits) for Paypal and $5.00 (11500 credits, 15% fee included) for Payza and does not increase after each payout request. As per the TOS payments are processed within 5-7 business days of request.
- Toolbar – They have a toolbar with instant ads notification. Members who use the toolbar are more likely to see more ads. You can download their.
- Inactive Accounts Suspension – Account that have been inactive for a period of 90 days or longer will be consider an inactive member. Inactive members will have all account activity and history removed from their accounts. Referrals and credit earnings will also be permanently removed from an inactive member account.
- Script: Custom
- Owner: Unknown – same owner of Ayuwage.com
- March 11, 2016 – Moved to the Watch List due to payout delays.
- September 18, 2014 – Payza has been added back.
- May 9, 2014 – Radio Loyalty added.
- November 28, 2013 – Payza removed due to Payza issues with US funds.
- December 1, 2012 – Review completed, site added to the Legit List.
InnoCurrent Review – Bottom Line:
Innocurrent is behind on payments for the last couple of months. It has happened in the past and they managed to get back on track with payments, but right now the payment delays continue to persist for extended period of time. Innocurrent will remain on the Watch list for the time being. We’ll continue to monitor this site. Currently we would not recommend new members to join it because the site is experiencing financial issues. We’ll see what happens in the following period.