50% ref earnings
Update May 10 2017: Hits4Pay has been closed down without a warning. Pending cashouts have not been paid out. Moved to the Failed Sites list due to improper closure.
Dear Hits4pay members,
After 19 years and 3 months of operation, I have sad news.
We have decided to close Hits4Pay site. This decision was not easy to make, as it took months of looking for alternative means to keep the site live.
Why are we closing?
The simple answer is, the PTC model is not a model of advertising appreciated by advertisers anymore.
Hits4Pay is an advertising site and if advertisers are not happy with the results they get, they stop spending. This is what happened in this case.
If we do not have happy customers, there is no point in running a business.
I am grateful to all members who stuck by us all these years, and I am sorry to announce this unfortunate news.
In the coming months, we will be settling out accounts that are due payments.
We wish you all the best.
Update April 10 2015: I received my Hits4Pay payment with a delay of 45 days. The site will remain on the Watch list until the moment they get back on track with payments and start paying out without delays.
Update Sep 22 2014: I received my Hits4Pay payment with a delay of 30+ days. Hits4Pay is still paying but with delays. The site will remain on the Watch list until the moment they get back on track with payments and start paying without delays.
Update Sep 21 2014: Moved from the Established list to the Watch list due to payout delays. Hits4pay is not paying on time. I have a pending payment, my account balance was cleared out on July 1, 2014 and I was supposed to receive the payment between August 15 and August 25, but I didn’t received it yet. I have information that other members are not getting paid too. Also on their Facebook page people post questions regarding their pending payouts, they respond to these questions then delete them and leave only their replies. As a precaution, Hits4Pay has been downgraded to the Watch list. Use caution with them, they had have long delays 2 years ago, when they went months behind on payments. Will see if they send out the pending payments and when. Otherwise, Hits4Pay will be downgraded to the Not Recommended list.
Hits4Pay Review – History:
Hits4pay was an Internet advertising network which aim was to share its advertising revenue with its members. The site was launched in 2001, and it was one of the oldest programs of its kind. Hits4pay has been experiencing financial issues for the last 3 years, there were long payout delays, lack of advertisers, so the management decided to close down the site.
Things we initially liked about Hits4pay.com:
Paying PTC site – Hits4Pay is paying but there are delays. We tested the site and we got paid with delay of 30 days and for the second payment with delay of 45 days:
Unlimited Affiliate Program – There is no limit to the number of people you can refer to the site and this is excellent opportunity for members that can build a big downline. If you refer a lot of people and build an active downline, you could earn a solid additional income. They pay $0.01 for every referral click up to 2 levels. Very few sites offer such lucrative referral earnings.
Worldwide Service – There are no resctrictions, individuals from all countries are allowed to join the site. However, you must have a valid Paypal account to receive a payment.
Sign Up Bonus – New members can get free $5 sign up bonus. To qualify for the signup bonus approval, users must: provide valid mailing address and email address, fill out the secure USA tax form, members will not be eligible to withdraw the signup bonus if the minimum earning ($25) has not been accumulated.
Downsides – Things to Pay Attention to:
Site Gone – Hits4Pay has been closed down without a warning. Pending cashouts have not been paid out, which is the reason why we are moving Hits4pay to the Failed sites list.
Payout Delays – The site is not paying on time, there are delays of 30-45 days. Refer to the update above for more info.
High Minimum Cashout – Although the minimum cashout is fixed at $25.00 and does not increase after each cashout, for members without referrals, it may take really long time to earn sufficient amount for payment.
Geotargeted Ads; Low Number of Ads – The ads are geo-targeted. If you are not from North America or Western Europe, you will get less advertisements. The amount of ads, how often they appear and value of advertisements targeted to your profile is entirely dependent on the advertisers and will vary from day to day. Sometimes, you may not get ads at all for days, depending on your location.
No Forum – This site does not have a forum. In our opinion, a PTC site should have a forum. The forum is a place for communication between members and staff. Members can share their experience on the forum, post their success stories, post payment proofs, get support and stay informed about the recent changes made to the site. Usually, on the forum you can notice the first signs if something is wrong. If members complain about non-payments or payment delays, then most likely the site is experiencing problems.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Referral Earnings – Members will get credited 1 cent per validated email read by their affiliates up to 2 levels.
- Account Approval Process – Upon creation of a Hits4Pay Member account, all applicants must be Approved manually by an account representative. Hits4Pay reserves the right to deny any application at any time there has been a violation of the Terms Of Services. Users accounts are manually approved by Hits4Pay staff. Approval process can take up to 24 to 48 hours.
- Invalid Email Address – If their servers receive multiple bounce-back error message or undeliverable emails, member’s account will be turned to inactive status. During inactive mode, members will not receive any paid emails, unless they rectify the email problem.
- Tax Information Required – U.S. tax law requires that Multiple Stream collect tax-related information from all Multiple Stream Affiliates. All affiliates US residents And Non US residents must fill out the appropriate fields in the tax form to receive affiliate commission. Non US residents can leave the TIN field blank.
- Payment Conditions – Commissions will only be paid by Paypal services. Commissions are paid automatically on monthly basis when members reach the minimum of $25.00. Any account that has reached the minimum payout of $25.00 or more will be zeroed out on the 1st of every month, and commissions will be paid out between 15th and 25th of the following month (NET45 days). Commissions earned that are less than minimum required will be carried over into the next month. The signup bonus of $5 will only be paid to members when member’s total commissions reaches $25. Commissions will not be sent if the Tax information is not filled out or if the tax information is not correct.
- Inactive Accounts Suspension – Any account inactive (without reading emails) for a period of 6 months or more will be put to inactive status from the system. If a member is inactive for 6 months or more, there will no credits applied to the member from their referrals, for viewing ads, until the member re-activates his/her account. Any account that has been dormant or inactive for a period of 9 months or more will be deleted. These include any and all accounts that has not been logged in or read an email from the time of signup.
- Script: Custom
- Owner: Abe Cherian – Multiple Stream Media
- May 10, 2017 – Moved to the Failed Sites list due to improper closure.
- September 21, 2014 – Moved to the Watch list due to payout delays.
- July 4, 2012 – Review completed, site added to the Established List.