Update May 16, 2013: GetBuxToday turned into a forced investment program. Here’s the announcement posted on their site:
As of May 13, 2013, the following upgrades will be mandatory: GOLD: If you have earned $50 to $99, you will be required to upgrade to our Gold Level. PLATINUM: If you have earned $100 or more, you will be required to upgrade to Platinum Level. Payout requests will not be processed for members who are not upgraded but should be upgraded based on the earnings qualifications provided above.
We have moved Getbuxtoday from the Established list to the Not Reviewable list, because we do not review sites that requires some kind of investment from free members. This review will be no longer updated. The banner rotator has been removed. The comment section will remain open, in case you want to share your thoughts about this site.
Note: The article below will remain intact for information purposes only and will not be updated anymore.
GetBuxToday is a pay-per click advertising service that connects advertisers and potential customers from around the world. As a free member of this site, you can earn money by viewing advertisements, playing games or by referring others and earn commissions from your downline. GetBuxToday is running on a NextGen script (Buxhost) and has been online and paying for more than 2 years without any issues, however since May 13, 2013 the site requires investment/upgrade after reaching a certain amount in total earnings, therefore we have moved Getbuxtoday from the Established list to the Not Reviewable list, because we do not review sites that requires some kind of investment from free members.
Things we initially liked about GetBuxToday.com:
Well managed – GetBuxToday has passed the test of time – it has been online and paying more than 2 years, which is great accomplishment for a paid-to-click site. Most ptc sites do not last for a period as long as that. Obviously, GetBuxToday is well managed and reliable PTC program.
Good Referral Program – Standard members can refer up to 100 new members to the site and this site is good opportunity for members that are able to refer a lot of people. If you build an active downline, you will substantially boost your earnings by earning a percentage of each referral’s clicks.
Forum – GetBuxToday does have a forum. You must be logged in to see the forum. In our opinion, a PTC site should have a forum. The forum is a place where members and staff can communicate with each other. Members can post their success stories or doubts, post payment proofs, share the experience that they had with the site, ask for support and stay informed about the recent changes made to the site. Usually, on the forum you can notice the first signs if something is wrong. If members complain about non-payments or payment delays, then most likely the site is experiencing problems.
What we do not like about GetBuxToday.com:
BuxHost Site – This site is using the NextGen PTC Script from Buxhost. Most sites powered by this script turned into a scam. Not due to the script itself, but due to the cheap price and hosting provided by Buxhost, which make very easy for a scammer to open a site, deceive members, then close the site and run away with investors money. Which is why this script have so poor reputation. Among all failed buxhost sites, there are few that are legit and actually paying. GetBuxToday is one of them.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Bot Trap Link: – They have bot trap designed to catch cheaters. Be sure to pay attention to the links you are clicking.
- Number of Ads: 5+/-
- Average Daily Earnings Without Referrals: $0.035 +/-
- Pay per Referral Click – 25% from ads value.
- Prizes – They have game called “AdGrid” which you can play daily. Standard members get 25 chances to win. How to play the game? There is a picture on a grid and you have to click the square that has the prize. When you click on a square, a new window will open. You will be shown an advertiser site with 10 seconds timer. After the time passed, if you win, you will be shown a frame telling you how much you have won. You can win $5. AdGrid is a game of chance. The more you play the better your chances of finding that wining spot.
- Inactive Account Suspension: – You need to log in and click advertisements at least once every 30 days to keep your account active. Inactive accounts will be irreversibly deleted.
- Incentivized Signups Prohibited – They do not allow incentivized signups. Their system is based on bringing in real members who want to click and view ads. Any other incentive is strictly prohibited. Any member found to be offering any other incentive, such as refback, extra commissions, etc… will have their account terminated irrevocably.
- Script: NextGen PTC script/Buxhost
- Owner: Brian Rooney (USA) Co-owner of TrafficWave.net
- May 16, 2013 – Moved from the Established List to the Not Reviewable list. Site now requires to upgrade after earning a certain amount there.
- March 1, 2013 – Moved to the Established List.
- June 21, 2012 – Review completed, site added to the Legit List.
GetBuxToday is one of the few buxhost powered sites that is online and paying more than 2 years. As of May 13, the site turned into forced investment program that requires to upgrade after earning a total amount. Therefore we have moved them to the Not Reviewable list. We don’t review such programs, where members are obligated to upgrade in order to cashout.