20% ref earnings
Update March 24 2015: Clickfair merged with their sister site RewardingWays.com. The site was properly closed down, they provided refunds and allowed members to cashout their earnings or to transfer their account balances to RewardingWays. Therefore we are moving ClickFair to the Closed sites list. The review below will remain intact only for reference and will be no longer updated.
Update March 7 2015: Clickfair is merging with their sister site RewardingWays.com on 21st March 2015. All members should cashout any earnings balance prior to 20th March 2015. Alternatively you can request a balance transfer to your New or Existing Rewardingways account using the support ticket system. Upgraded members can request a refund on their Premium membership which represents the remainder of the membership (rounded up to the nearest month) to be added to their account balance. To request the refund, raise a support ticket. If you have any purchase balance on your account, this can be used to purchase ads at Clickfair until 14th March 2015. Alternatively you can contact them about purchasing advertising on Rewardingways. Regarding PTS Ads, you should request the ad to be cancelled and refund added to your account for unused credits prior to 20th March 2015. Clickfair will close & merge completely with RewardingWays on 21st March 2015. Clickfair will be moved to the Closed Programs list once the merger is completed. Make sure to cashout your earnings or to request balance transfer to RewardingWays before March 20th.
Clickfair Old Review (No Longer Updated)
Clickfair is a Paid to Click program that has been launched on 28 February 2013. ClickFair is owned and managed by 99 Ventures, a company which also owns RewardingWays.com, SuperPay.me and OfferNation.com. On March 21 Clickfair merged with their sister site RewardingWays.com.
Paying – Clickfair is paying its members. Payments are processed and issued daily. We tested the site and got paid few times.
Daily Payments – Not instant, but it will make no big difference if you receive your payout after few hours of request.
Unlimited Affiliate Program – There is no limit to the number of people you can refer to your ClickFair downline, and this is a good opportunity for those who will manage to refer a lot of users. With big and active downline, your earning potential at ClickFair will be certainly higher.
Free Worldwide service – There are no restrictions, individuals from all over the world are allowed to join the site, earn and request a payment. User are not required to buy upgrades in order to receive payments.
Forum – They have a forum. In our opinion, a PTC site should have a forum. The forum is a place where members and staff can communicate with each other. Members can post their success stories or doubts, post payment proofs, share the experience that they had with the site, ask for support and stay informed about the recent changes made to the site. Usually, on the forum you can notice the first signs if something is wrong. If members complain about non-payments or payment delays, then most likely the site is experiencing problems.
No ads – Lately the number of ads has been decreased and many members don’t get any ads at all.
The number of ads entirely depends on advertisers, and lately advertisers don’t advertise much on Clickfair. That’s the downside part of real PTC sites since these sites focus on actual advertisers – if there are no advertisers, there will be no ads. There is no guarantee that you will receive ads every day. The number of ads entirely depends on advertisers, and lately advertisers don’t advertise much on Clickfair. The site should find a way to bring in more advertisers, otherwise people will simple leave it and promoters will stop promoting it.
Slow Earner – For free members there are no many available ads to click, so if you are solely clicking on your own without referrals, it may take some time to earn the minimum amount required for withdrawal, especially after the 5th withdrawal when the minimum amount becomes $5.00.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Personal Information required – You must provide current and accurate information (correct name and correct address) to request a withdrawal. If you use fake info, later your account may be suspended.
- Referral Earnings – Users will earn 20% of every click their referrals make on mini, micro and fixed ad exposures. There is no requirement to click in order to earn from your downline.
- Prize Page game – The Prize Page is a free worldwide ad game which you can play daily. All you need to do is to surf advertisements in a single window, and you will have a chance to win coins which are credited instantly and can be converted to cash. 100 coins equals $1.00. Free member receive 25 free Prize Points daily, while Premium members receive 50 free Prize Points daily. 1 Prize Point is equal to 1 free play.
- PTSU Offers – You can cash by completing Sign Up Offers. If you get denied by advertiser 10 times or more then you will be banned from the PTSU offers section. Advertiser must approve/deny offers submissions within 72 hours.
- Tasks and OfferWalls – Virool videos, Matomy, SuperRewards, Trialpay, TokenAds, Peanut Labs & SuperSonicAds offerwalls available. You can also complete CrowdFlower tasks. You will earn Coins by completing offers and tasks. 100 coins equals $1.00. It can take up to 30 days for coins to be successfully credited to your account.
- Cashout Options and Conditions – All payments are made through PayPal. The minimum amount required for cashout is set at $1.00 for the first request and this amount will increase by $1.00 for all next requests until it reaches a fixed minimum of $5.00 for the 5th and all future requests. There are no cashout fees. Payments to members are processed at least once daily. Free members can cash out once per 7 days.
- Inactive Accounts Suspension – In order to keep his account active a user must log in to his account at least once every month.
- Script: EvolutionScript
- Owner: 99 Ventures LTD (UK)
- March 21, 2015 – Clickfair merged with their sister site RewardingWays.com.
- March 2, 2015 – Clickfair will be merged with their sister site RewardingWays.com on 21 March 2015.
- July 31, 2014 – Payza, Neteller and SolidTrustPay have been removed as withdrawal methods.
- March 02, 2014 – Moved to the Legit list.
- February 24, 2014 – Payza is available for withdrawals too.
- January 29, 2014 – Payza has been added back. Currently available only for deposits. As soon as they have enough funds in their Payza account, it will be available for withdrawals too.
- December 1, 2013 – Direct referrals limit removed. From now on you can refer unlimited number of new members.
- October 15, 2013 – No longer need to click ads daily in order to earn from your referrals the day after.
- September 18, 2013 – Prize Page game introduced.
- September 2, 2013 – The number of ads members need to click to earn from referrals has been reduced from 10 down to 8.
- July 23, 2013 – Trialpay, TokenAds, Peanut Labs offer walls added.
- May 30, 2013 – From now on you will earn Coins instead of Points for completing offers and tasks. CrowdFlower Tasks introduced. New payment processor – Neteller. EgoPay has been removed.
- May 7, 2013 – Super Rewards offer wall added.
- April 18, 2013 – Monthly referral contest launched.
- April 9, 2013 – OfferWalls have been added.
- March 24, 2013 – Direct referral limit changes from unlimited to 200. Direct referral earnings decreased to 20%. Changes to the daily forced activity: User must click at least 10 advertisements instead of 1, each day to earn from referrals the next day.
- March 18, 2013 – Stepped cash-out policy implemented.
- March 11, 2013 – New features introduced:
Option to buy direct referrals for life.
Sign up offers.
- March 4, 2013 – Review completed, site added to the New Sites List.
Clickfair Review – Summary:
ClickFair was a PTC/GPT site that has been online and paying for over 2 years. For the last couple of months the number of ads dropped considerably, apparently Clickfair didn’t find a way to bring in more advertisers, and people lost interest for the site. Probably this is the main reason why the Clickfair administration decided to merge with their sister site RewardingWays. Refunds and balance transfers have been be provided, therefore we are moving Clickfair to the Closed Sites list.