No DR limit
Level 2 – 10%
CashCrate Review – Description:
CashCrate is a free membership GPT site available to users from all over the world. At CashCrate, users can earn money by completing offers provided by third-party advertisers. There are different kind of offers, surveys, tasks, contests, games. Additionally, they provides incentives to members for referring other people to the site – there is unlimited 2 levels referral system in place which rewards users for the activities of their recruits. CashCrate is not like the everyday PTC site. There are no ads to click on. On the other hand, depending on your location, there might be plenty of offers available for you. But if you don’t have the time to complete offers and surveys, then this site might not work well for you. However, don’t forget there is unlimited 2 levels referral program – you can refer new members as many as you can to boost your earnings. CashCrate has been online since February 2006 and has proven to be stable and paying site, therefore it will be placed on the Established Sites List.
Things we do like about CashCrate.com:
Well Managed Program – CashCrate is operating since February 15, 2006. It has passed the test of time and has proven to be stable and reliable, paying without major issues.
Paying – CashCrate is paying its members as per their Terms. We tested the site and we got paid:
Unlimited Affiliate Program (2 levels) – There is no limit of the number of people that you can refer to the site, which is excellent opportunity for members who are able to build a big and active downline. If manage to do so, then you could earn extra money without hard additional effort.
Free Worldwide Service – There are no restrictions, CashCrate is free international service and individuals from all over the world are allowed to join the site and to earn with it. Members can make money without having to invest any money to get started.
Forum – They have a forum. The forum is a place where members and staff can communicate with each other. Members can post their success stories or doubts, post payment proofs, share the experience that they had with the site, ask for support and stay informed about the recent changes made to the site. Usually, on the forum you can notice the first signs if something is wrong. If members complain about non-payments or payment delays, then most likely the site is experiencing problems.
Things to Pay Attention to:
Personal Information required – You must provide current and accurate information ( correct name and correct address ) to CashCrate. If you use fake info, later your account may be suspended.
Offers Not Crediting? – Some offers may not credit due to various reasons and this is a common issue for all GPT sites. Make sure to follow the directions provided by the advertiser. Do one offer at a time. Do not use false information. Do not do the same offer twice (e.g the same offer completed earlier on another GPT site). When completing offers, cookies are placed on your computer for tracking and approval purposes. If you are doing multiple offers provided by the same advertiser, probably you already have a cookie stored on your computer from your previous completed offers from the same advertiser, and some of these offers may not credit. Which is why you need to clear your cookies before beginning a new offer/survey from the same advertiser. Some third-party offers may require a credit card to complete. I would suggest to do the free offers only, however if you are going to complete credit card offers, make sure you know who you are giving your information to (you are giving your info to the advertiser, not to CashCrate which cannot be held responsible if something goes wrong with the offer). Make sure there is SSL security protocol on the page on which you are submitting your credit card info. If a credit card/trial offer does not credit then email the site and provide them the confirmation email you received from an offer/order and other screenshots to prove you have completed the offer and ask them and look into the issue and to notify the advertiser to take investigation.
Geo Targeted Offers – Most offers are targeted to geographical locations and available to those users within the United States. If you are from other country, you may get less offers or no offers at all for specific categories. Therefore, this site may be slow earner for you if you are relying on your personal earning, but you can always refer new members to boost your earnings.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Referral System – There are 2 levels in the CashCrate referral program. You will earn 20% of what your 1st level direct referrals make and 10% of what their referrals make (2nd level referrals), plus, you’ll get a $3.00 bonus when your referrals earn their first $10.00.
- Account Levels (Free Upgrades) – Levels are how you advance on CashCrate. Each time you level up, your earning potential grows. As you reach certain number of referrals, you will level up and receive higher earnings from your referrals. For more details, you can read this article.
- Points – You can earn points by completing Points Offers. Points can be used to redeem gift cards from the Prize shop, play games, and enter to win in the Crates contest.
- Sign Up Bonus – New members will get free $1 sign up bonus upon joining.
- Cashout Options – Payments are made through Paypal, Dwolla, Check or Direct Deposit. The minimum payout is $20. Earnings for the current month are sent on the 1st or on the 15th of the following month, depending on member status and the payment method selected. To receive payments by Paypal you must cash at least one check and achieve Silver+ status of your account (refer minimum 50 members or reach $500 in total earnings). More details about the payment methods here.
- Owner – Joe Coleman aka “Cashcrate Joe” (USA)
- July 14, 2014 – Review completed, site has been added to the Established List.
CashCrate Review – Bottom Line:
CashCrate has been online and paying for more than 8 years. It has proven to be a stable and paying site. It may be hard to earn, since it requires time and effort to complete offers and surveys, but not impossible. There are many people earning decent income with GPT sites. You can also focus on referring others to build a big and active downline and get rewarded for the activity of your referrals. In our opinion, CashCrate is a safe site to use and earn with. We would suggest to join the site and see how it works out for you. Watch the video guide, read their “How to Guides” and tutorials on the forum to get better understanding about the program and how to earn with it.