20% ref earnings
Update: CashCamel is no longer online. The website has been closed down without announcement and without paying off its members, therefore we are moving CashCamel to the Failed Sites list.
Note: Most of the information provided in the review below is from the time when CashCamel was online and it will remain intact for informational purposes only and will not be updated anymore.
CashCamel Review – History:
Cashcamel was a PTC site which was paying for over 6 years, since March, 2011. The website has been improperly closed down in June 2017.
Things we initially liked about Cashcamel.net (when it was online):
Well Managed – Cashcamel has been online and paying for over 6 years. For a PTC site, it is very important how long it has been online and paying. Most PTC sites do not last this long. Cashcamel has passed the test of time and has proven to be a stable and sustainable site. Paying – Cashcamel is paying its members and on time. Payouts are completed within 72 hours of request. We tested the site and we’re paid as well:
Unlimited Referral Program – There is no limit to the number of people you can refer to the site. Which is excellent opportunity for those who can build a big downline.
Worldwide Service – There are no restrictions, people from all countries are allowed to join and earn with. It is free to join, users are not required to buy membership in order to receive payment.
Fixed Low Minimum Payout – The minimum amount to cashout is $0.01 for Paypal, $1.01 for Payza and does not increase after each cashout. Great, there is no stepped cashout system or high minimum payout thresholds.
Downsides – Things to Pay Attention to:
Site gone – CashCamel is down and there is no any notification or update from the owner. Their Facebook page has been deleted too. The site went offline without paying its members, therefore CashCamel has been moved to the Failed Sites list.
Click Rates; Slow Earner – This site pays in fractions of a cent from $0.00005 to $0.0002 and referral clicks even less. For members without referrals, it may be hard to earn however the minimum cashout is only $0.01.
No Forum – This site does not have a forum. In our opinion, a PTC site should have a forum. The forum is a place where members and staff can communicate with each other. Members can post their success stories or doubts, post payment proofs, share the experience that they had with the site, ask for support and stay informed about the recent changes made to the site. Usually, on the forum you can notice the first signs if something is wrong. If members complain about non-payments or payment delays, then most likely the site is experiencing problems.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Click Exchange – The click exchange allows you to click for unique traffic instead of cash. When you click, you will receive a 2/1 ratio, meaning you will get 1 unique hit for every 2 links you click.
- Paid to Promote – You can earn $0.00001 for every unique and valid hit to your referral link per 24 hours.
- Cashout Options – Payments are made through Paypal and Payza. The minimum amount to cashout via Paypal is $0.01 (+1% fee or $0.01) and $1.01 for Payza (no fee). Requesting [$0.01] a NET of [$0.00] will be cancelled and returned to your account until the minimum can be achieved. So make sure to have at least $0.02 in your balance. Payments are processed within 3 days, usually within 24 hours.
- Inactive Accounts Suspension – If your account has been inactive for more than 90 days, it may be deleted.
- Script: Aurora
- Owner: Kristopher Armes
- July 16, 2017 – CashCamel is no longer online, moved to the Failed Sites List.
- July 08, 2015 – PTSU Discontinued.
- September 18, 2014 – Payza has been added back.
- November 28, 2013 – Payza has been temporarily disabled due to Payza stopping their service in the US.
- May 18, 2013 – Site moved to the Established List.
- July 2, 2012 – Review completed, site added to the Legit List.
CashCamel Review – Summary:
Cashcamel went offline after 6 years of service. There is no any notification or update from the owner. The site was closed down without paying off it members, therefore Cashcamel has been moved to our Failed Sites list.