No DR limit
Update 1 November: Buxoverflow announced that they will be closing down on November 11 due to low number of advertisers to keep the system up and running. Members can request withdrawal and will be paid up to that day. Site will be moved to the Closed Programs list when the closure is completed, but only if the earnings are paid to members.
Old Review (No longer updated) – Things we liked about BuxOverFlow.com:
Paying Site – BuxOverFlow was paying its members. The minimum cashout was as low as $0.30. Payments were processed within 7 days of request. On the links below you can find some old payment proofs from other users:
Buxoverflow Payment Proofs on eMoneyspace forum
Low Minimum Withdrawal – The minimum amount to request a payout was $0.30 for the first and second cash out. For all next requests, the minimum was $0.50.
Unlimited Referral Program – There was no limit to the number of new members that you could refer to the site, which is excellent opportunity for users who are able to gain referrals. If you build a big and active downline, then your earning potential will be significantly higher.
Free Worldwide Service – There was no registration restrictions, individuals from all over the world were allowed to join the program and earn with it. The site didn’t have any upgrade services, it was completely free to use.
Downsides of BuxOverFlow.com:
Takes Long Time to Reach Payout – Aurora sites pays in fractions of a cent for a clicked ad and for referral clicks even less. For members without referrals, it might be hard to earn and it will take some time to earn decent amount.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Number of Ads Daily: 20+/- ptc ads
- Avg Daily Earning without referrals: $0.009 +/-
- Referral Earnings – You will earn 12.5% from your referrals clicks.
- Cashout Options and Conditions – All payments are made through Paypal. Your payment processor account name should match your name on your BuxOverflow.com account. Your 1st payment proof is required to be posted on the forum in order to request your next payouts. Note that a fee may be deducted from the requested amount.
- Inactive Acounts Suspension – If your account has been inactive for more than 30 days, it will be suspended.
- Script: Aurora 4 SDR-2
- Owner: Keith Varias (Philippines)
- January 18, 2013 – Buxoverflow announced that the site will be closed on 11 November due to lack of advertisers. Members will be able to login and request your earnings up until November 10.
- January 18, 2013 – Review completed, site added to the Legit List.
Buxoverflow was an Aurora PTC site that has been online and paying for over 2 years. Buxoverflow officially closed on November 11, and from what we can see, they have paid pending balances before the closure was completed. There was no need for refunds of memberships because the site was completely free to use without any paid upgrades. Buxoverflow has been moved to the Closed Sites list.