You Might Like this PTC
20% d.ref earnings
Update: Buxboost is no longer online. Supposedly they will come back, but don’t have high expectations. Most likely that will not happen.
Update November 18: Site continues with selective payments and there are still long payout delays. To make things worse, there is no word from the Admin for more than a month. So, the admin appears to be inactive while his site is experiencing issues with payots. Therefore we are moving Buxboost to the Sites to Avoid list.
Update November 1: It seems that BuxBoost is paying selectively. Most payouts are delayed, although there are few recent payment proofs on their forum from October 28. But the thing is that not everyone is getting paid, there are members with pending payouts for almost a month. The site is experiencing payout issues and the admin is inactive for over 3 weeks. We are moving Buxboost to the Suspect list and if things don’t improve in a reasonable time, their status here will be downgraded further to lower list.
Things we initially liked about Buxboost.com:
Fair Affiliate System – You can refer up to 100 new members to BuxBoost. It’s not unlimited, but in our opinion, 100 direct referrals is a solid referral base that will help you in increasing your daily earnings.
Wide Range of Earning Features – You can earn money in numerous ways like viewing PTC ads, watching videos, completing surveys and offers from various networks.
Free Worldwide Service – BuxBoost is a free international PTC/GPT program. Individuals from all over the world are allowed to join the site and earn with it. Members can make money without having to invest any money to get started.
Forum – They had a forum. In our opinion, a PTC site should have a forum. The forum is a place where members and staff can communicate with each other. Members can post their success stories or doubts, post payment proofs, share the experience that they had with the site, ask for support and stay informed about the recent changes made to the site. Usually, on the forum you can notice the first signs if something is wrong. If members complain about non-payments or payment delays, then most likely the site is experiencing problems.
Downsides – Current issues:
Closed Down – BuxBoost is down and there is no any new notification or update from the owner. The site was closed without paying what they owe to members, therefore this site has been moved to our Failed Sites list.
Payment Issues – Payout delays – Prior to the closure, there were long payment delays for most members. The site was paying selectively only few members due to financial issues.
New & Unproven Program – Generally, we do not recommend buying memberships on new sites (under a year old). Many of them turn into a non-paying sites. In our opinion, it is better to wait some time until the site proves that it is stable and sustainable, rather than invest in the early phase and risk to lose your investment if the site stops paying. Be sure to test a new site if you plan to invest upfront. It is best to do your research to make sure it is a credible opportunity.
Self-sponsored Ads – A lot of high-click-rate self-sponsored ads. Which means the admin is paying off his pocket for these ads. And this can be bad for the site on the long run if they don’t make enough advertising income.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Number of Ads: 10 +/-
- Daily Average Earnings Without Referrals: $0.059 +/- (earnings calculated only from PTC ads clicks)
- Personal and Referral earnings
You must click at least 6 ads daily to earn from your referrals the day after.
- Points – Points equal cash (10000 points is equal to $1.00). All offers are credited in points.
You can convert your points to cash. Minimum points to convert is 10. Points are added to your balance after 30 days.
- OfferWalls – There are few Offer Walls at BuxBoost. You will earn points by completing offers and later you can convert those points to cash.
- Prizes – Adgrid – They have game called “Adgrid”. You can play the game daily. All you need to do is to click anywhere in the grid and an ad will appear, once the ad has been viewed (10 seconds timer), you will be given a notice if you have won or you need to try your luck again. You will get credited as soon as you win and your winning prize will go directly to your account balance. You will be given a number of tries daily which will depend on your membership. Standard members get 20 chances per day. Prize is up to $2.22.
- Script: Clixscript / IncentiveScripts
- November 18, 2013 – Site moved to the Sites to Avoid List.
- November 1, 2013 – Site moved to the Suspect List due to payout issues.
- June 24, 2013 – Review completed, site added to the Test List.
BuxBoost is a PTC site which currently is closed. Prior to that, the site was experiencing issues with payouts. Most payments were delayed for a long period. I don’t expect that the site will return back. Buxboost have been moved to the Failed sites list and will be remembered as a scam.