40% ref earnings
Update: Bucks4Shares is under maintenance mode for the last couple of months after Buxhost, their hosting and script provider closed down. It appears that the admin of Bucks4Shares succeeded to transfer to domain from Buxhost to another registrar and from what we can see he is trying to move the website to the EvolutionScript. Currently the domain is powered by EvolutionScript and it uses a legal EvolutionScript license, but it is still under maintenance mode. We’ll see what happens in the following period.
Update 2 May 2016: Buxhost, the hosting provider and the owner of the NextGen PTC/GPT script (the script used by Bucks4Shares) is closing down and apparently they will no longer provide their services. Due to this reason all buxhost sites are hardly accessible for the last few months. Currently Bucks4Shares is under admin maintenance – there is a message displayed that the admin is trying to move the database to a different script. The NextGen PTC/GPT script is owned and hosted by Buxhost and since Buxhost is closing down, it is likely Bucks4Shares will go down as well, unless the admin manage to transfer the database to a different script. Other problem with the NextGen PTC/GPT script is that the site admin does not really own anything – the domain and the script are owned by Buxhost and as far as I know the domain can’t be transferred to third party registrars and the DNS access is restricted.
So since Buxhost is closing down, now the Bucks4Shares’s future is in question. Therefore we are moving Bucks4Shares from the Established list to the Watch list. Currently the website is not operational and will remain on the Watch list until we have new information regarding the whole situation. We’ll see if the admin manage to find a solution for the problem. One possible solution is to transfer the database to a different script and try to transfer the domain to a different registrar if Buxhost allows or use a different domain for the site.
Bucks4Shares Review – Introduction:
Bucks4Shares is a PTC advertising service that connects advertisers and potential customers from around the world. Bucks4Shares is operating since February 2011. Initially it was running on the NextGen GPT script (Buxhost) and it was paying without major issues until the moment Buxhost decided to close down. Currently Bucks4Shares is under maintenance. As per the admin words, he is trying to move the database to the EvolutionScript.
Things we do like about Bucks4Shares.com:
Long-Standing Site – Bucks4Shares has been online and paying since February 2011. In this industry where most sites don’t last more than few months, this is a good achievement, Bucks4Shares has passed the test of time and has been operating successfully for these years.
Low & Fixed Minimum Withdrawal – $0.02 is the minimum amount to cashout and does not increase after each cashout. Great, there is no stepped cashout system. Each time you reach $0.02 in your account balance, you can request a payout.
Unlimited Referral Program – There is no limit to the number of people you can refer to the site, which is excellent opportunity for members who are able to build a big downline. If you are good on referring, you will substantially boost your earnings by earning a percentage of each referral’s clicks.
Worldwide service – It is completely free to join and there are no restrictions, individuals from all over the world are allowed to join the site and earn with it.
Downsides – Things to Pay Attention to:
BuxHost Site – We can’t judge a site by the script they use, but it should be noted that this site is using the NextGen PTC Script from Buxhost which have a poor reputation among PTC users and many avoid to use buxhost sites. Too many sites powered by Buxhost turned into scams. This script is affordable for everyone’s pocket, which makes it very easy for a person with scamming intentions to open a site and shortly after close the site. However, among all failed buxhost sites, there are only few that are legit and actually paying. Bucks4Shares is one of them.
BuxHost Closed Down – Buxhost, the script and hosting provider closed down. When you “purchase” a buxhost site, you don’t really own anything – the domain and the script are owned by Buxhost and the hosting is provided by Buxhost as well. Which means if buxhost close down, most likely all buxhost sites will go down as well.
Low Click Rates – Takes Long Time to Earn – The click rates are low and vary from $0.0001 to $0.001 and for referral clicks even less. For members without referrals it may be hard to earn. However, the minimum payout is only $0.02 and can be reached easily. Don’t forget that Bucks4Shares have unlimited referral system in place. You can refer new members under you as much as you can to boost your earnings.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Cheat Link – There is anti cheat link among the ads available to click. If you click the cheat link you will be suspended for a 3 days automatically. If you click the cheat link too many times your account will be suspended permanently.
- Referral Earnings – 40% from ads value + 2% commission on purchases made by your referrals.
- AdGrid – They have game called “AdGrid” which you can play daily. Standard members get 25 chances to win. How to play the game? There is a picture on a grid and you have to click the square that has the prize. All you need to do is to click anywhere in the grid and a site will appear, once the ad has been viewed, you will be given a notice if you win or you need to try your luck again. You can win $0.15. AdGrid is a game of chance. The more you play the better your chances of finding that wining spot.
- Cashout Options and Conditions – All payment are made via Paypal. The minimum payout is fixed at $0.02. The first payout is manual and processed within 7 days and the next cashouts are instant. If you have received a payout, you are required to post a screenshot in the payment proof section in order to receive your next payout.
- Inactive Account Suspension – You need to log in and click advertisements at least once every 30 days to keep your account active. Inactive accounts will be irreversibly deleted.
- Script: NextGen PTC script/Buxhost
- Owner: Marek Gajdosz (Poland)
- May 2, 2016 – Bucks4Shares is under maintenance for the last few weeks, their script provider Buxhost decided to close down. The site future is in question, therefore Bucks4Shares has been moved from the Established list to the Watch list.
- December 7, 2012 – Review completed, site added to the Legit List.