50% ref earnings
Update December 2016: Bucks247 is no longer online since Buxhost, their hosting and script provider closed down. The admin of Bucks247 didn’t find a way to continue with the website under different script/domain. The domain Bucks247.com just redirects to Clixsense affiliate link. We are moving Bucks247 to the Failed Sites list.
Update 2 May 2016: Buxhost, the hosting provider and the owner of the NextGen PTC/GPT script (the script used by Bucks247) is closing down and apparently they will no longer provide their services. Due to this reason all buxhost sites are hardly accessible for the last few months. As you might have already noticed, lately it is almost impossible to access Bucks247 – either you will see “unscheduled server maintenance” message or the server responds too slowly and it takes a long time to load specific pages from the website. The script is owned and hosted by Buxhost and since Buxhost is closing down, it is likely Bucks247 will go down as well, unless the admin manage to access the database and transfer it to a different script. However few admins of buxhost sites reported that they are not able to login to the admin panel of the script. Other problem with the NextGen PTC/GPT script is that the site admin does not really own anything – the domain and the script are owned by Buxhost and as far as I know the domain can’t be transferred to third party registrars and the DNS access is restricted.
I guess the Bucks247 admin didn’t had these details in mind when decided to start a PTC business using a script you don’t really own. And since Buxhost is closing down, now the Bucks247’s future is in question. Therefore we are moving Bucks247 from the Established list to the Watch list. This is what happens when you don’t own the domain and the script. Currently the website is not operational and will remain on the Watch list until we have new information regarding the whole situation. We’ll see if the admin manage to find a solution for the problem. One possible solution is to transfer the database to a different script and use a different domain for the site. We’ll see what happens.
Note: Most of the information provided in the review below is from the time when Bucks247 was online and it will remain intact for informational purposes only and will not be updated anymore.
Bucks247 Review – History:
Bucks247 was online and paying since December 2009 and they were doing well until February 2016, when Buxhost (their hosting/script provider) decided to stop providing their services. Bucks247 is no longer online. Refer to the update above for more details why the site has been closed down.
Things we initially liked about Bucks247.com:
Well Managed Site – Bucks247 has been online and paying since December 2009. For a PTC site, especially for a Buxhost sites, it is very important how long the site has been online and paying. Most PTC sites do not last more that a few months. However, Bucks247 has passed the test of time and has proven to be a paying and well managed site. Paying – Bucks247 is paying its members as per their terms of service. We tested the site and got paid:
On the links below you can find old payment proofs from other users:
Bucks247 payment proof page
Payment proofs on Bucks247 forum
Bucks247 payment proofs on eMoneyspace
Bucks247 payment proof thread on eMoneyspace
Free Worldwide service – Bucks247 is international free service and there are no restrictions, individuals from all over the world are allowed to join the site and earn with it. Members are not forced to invest in order to cashout.
Downsides – Things to Pay Attention to:
BuxHost Site – We can’t judge a site by the script they use, but it should be noted that this site is using the NextGen PTC Script from Buxhost which have a poor reputation among PTC users and many avoid to use buxhost sites. Too many sites powered by Buxhost turned into scams. This script is affordable for everyone’s pocket, which makes it very easy for a person with scamming intentions to open a site and shortly after close the site.
BuxHost Closing Down – Buxhost, the script provider is closing down. When you “purchase” a buxhost site, you don’t really own anything – the domain and the script are owned by Buxhost and the hosting is provided by Buxhost as well. Which means if Buxhost close down, all buxhost sites will go down as well. WHich is what happened with Bucks247.
Forced Activity – Standard members must remain active and click ads after submitting payment request. Standard members need to click all ads at least 20 days out of the past 30 days in order to get paid. Otherwise they may send payment requests of standard members back to their account balance. If you are promoter who can bring a lot of direct referrals and if you don’t like this forced activity rule, then as a Standard members Bucks247 may be not the right site for you. However there is Affiliate membership which cost $15 for 6 months, there are no click requirements and you may bring referrals as much as you want.
Takes Long Time to Earn – The click rates are low and vary from $0.0003 to $0.005 for Standard members and for referral clicks even less. For members who are solely clicking on their own it will be hard to earn. However, the earning options are not limited only to PTC ads. There are also Micro jobs, paid emails, grid game and bux bonus. These additional earning features may help you to earn more and faster.
- Important Info About the Site
- Changes and Updates
- Referral Earnings – 50% of ads value. You must click 1 ad today in order to earn from your referrals tomorrow. You can view the referral click rates for all type of ads and memberships here.
- TOS point 8 (referral related)
Referring members or signing up through anonymisation services and “URL shortener” such as href.li, bit.ly, adf.ly, goo.gl, tinyurl.com (and all others) will not be tolerated. Members/Referrals who registered through such a service or make a use of such a service will may see their account suspended without a warning.
- Prize Game – They have game called “AdGrid” which you can play daily. Standard members get 100 chances to win. How to play the game? There is a picture on a grid and you have to click the square that has the prize. All you need to do is to click anywhere in the grid and a site will appear, once the ad has been viewed, you will be given a notice if you win or you need to try your luck again. The prize is $0.05.
- Micro Jobs – You can complete sign up offers and get paid for each successfully completed offer.
- Buxbonus – For each day that you complete the daily checklist you will be allowed to collect your bonus earnings. The bonus amount you can earn is $0.05.
- Sign up bonus – After registering, you will get one time cash bonus of $0.05.
- Cashout Options and Conditions – Bucks247 provides various payment methods, including Paypal, Payza, Okpay, Solid Trust Pay, Perfect Money and Egopay. The minimum amount required for payout is fixed at $2.47 for all cash out requests. For Standard members, 10 days as a registered member and a minimum of 200 clicks are required to enable the withdrawal option. Standard members must remain active and click ads after submitting payment request. Standard members need to click all ads at least 20 days out of the past 30 days in order to get paid. Otherwise they may send payment requests of standard members back to their account balance. If you have made any purchases at the site, then you are required to request payouts through the payment gateway you have purchased most with. If you have received a payout, you are required to post a screenshot in the payment proof section in order to receive your next payout.
- Inactive Account Suspension – You need to log in and click at least 1 advertisement once every 90 days to keep your account active. Inactive accounts will be irreversibly deleted and all balances will be forfeited.
- Script: NextGen PTC script/Buxhost
- Owner: Tim Kolb
- December 2016 – Bucks247 is no longer online. Moved from the Watch list to the Failed Sites list.
- May 2, 2016 – Bucks247 is not operating normally, their script provider Buxhost decided to close down. The site future is in question, therefore Bucks247 has been moved from the Established list to the Watch list.
- October 4, 2013 – Stepped cashout system replaced by fixed minimum payout of $2.47. Direct referrals limit increased to 60.
- June 9, 2013 – Moved to the Established list.
- April 4, 2013 – Minimum payout reduced to $2.00-3.00 (instead of $2-3-4), direct referral limit increased to 50 for Standard members.
- March 1, 2013 – Review completed, site added to the Legit List.